Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

What even.. Media is a joke  ðŸ˜†

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Whoa ! And what exactly should she be doing ? Keeping totally quiet ?? Rhea and her fav Bhatts used the family's silence and trauma early on to peddle absolute lies about Sushant's condition and to paint Rhea as the amazing gf. 

Infact she should be posting more . Talk about her brother more. She is doing much less. And only one from the family doing with sometimes two others speaking up. But even they don't much. 

Now it's wrong for a sister to talk about her brother.   

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Whoa ! And what exactly should she be doing ? Keeping totally quiet ?? Rhea and her fav Bhatts used the family's silence and trauma early on to peddle absolute lies about Sushant's condition and to paint Rhea as the amazing gf. 

Infact she should be posting more . Talk about her brother more. She is doing much less. And only one from the family doing with sometimes two others speaking up. But even they don't much. 

She is posting everything related to her brother. 

I believe people expected her to post a formality post like Bollywood people. 

Anyways she is getting enough appreciation and support. 

Ek do logon k bolne se kya hoga

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

This sister really likes the limelight right? I understand they lost a brother but she has been really doing her thing on social media. I guess she likes the attention. 

I'm sorry, it might sound insensitive but that's the way I see it. Is it her young daughter who also in the news or is that the daughter of another sister?

If it was my brother and I promise you, all hell would have broken loose . 

She isn’t doing enough. She is just asking for prayers or Thanking. 

That’s exactly what she is doing here as well i.e Thanking. They are thankful for every support they’ve gotten to make this case alive otherwise would have silently closed. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninny

The fact that even his family is as clueless as us makes this case even more complicated because people are taking advantage of that and using it as an opportunity to add their own spicy narrative to forward their personal agenda. I hope his family isn't gullible to fall for these vultures.They should not trust likes of Arnab, Swami and Kangu. 

They want to keep away from this controversy of who the family supports and who they don't. They are not fools to not know what Kangana is capable of  spitting out on Twitter. At this moment there is no point taking this added headache . Just diverts from the main discussion narrative also.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ninny

The fact that even his family is as clueless as us makes this case even more complicated because people are taking advantage of that and using it as an opportunity to add their own spicy narrative to forward their personal agenda. I hope his family isn't gullible to fall for these vultures.They should not trust likes of Arnab, Swami and Kangu. 

What I have been able to understand from her posts is, she is thankful to anyone/everyone who kept the murkiness w.r.t SSR's death in news.As a family they don't care about the agenda behind all this. They are plain thankful, had it been not these people, the case would not have reached where it is now probably. And also since last two days Media has been reporting how the family is pissed of at Kangana.. They don't want to be associated with this nautanki that Bollywood entails .. Hence probably this post. 

Either ways doesn't change the fact that Kangana is a nautanki...

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

has rhea still not been summoned for questioning?

and what is this subramanium story of mahesh bhatt

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

has rhea still not been summoned for questioning?

and what is this subramanium story of mahesh bhatt

He has links to Dubai. It was after he told Rhea to leave Sushant. He told her she did the right thing in order for what they needed to next that the murder was conducted. He has a long standing connection with Dubai terrorist. His son was involved in the 26/11 attacks. Also Jiah Khan's murder he threatened her mom to stay quiet or they will take care of her too. 

Watch after 28 minutes. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFg7-kFCTOI

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
briahna thumbnail

sister looks like Kirti Sanon