Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Big B had been tweeting  regularly even when he was in hospital but not even once he tweeted for  SSR....Does he still deserve the love of ppl ? I am not watching KBC for sure.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is this sarcasm? ðŸĪŠ

How is he remotely related to SSR?

AB acts like a loon in real life but he's a really splendid actor. Why should anyone boycott seeing such talent? 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Unrelated, but has anyone ever read his blog? It's a veritable goldmine (of laughs). His sentences make no sense whatsoever. I guarantee you will forget whatever English you think you know. 

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

SSR is not the be all and end all of the world. Not everyone has to tweet about him to show fake sympathy and gain brownie-points from the mob.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Tweet and you are trying to be in the good books of SSR's fans and the outsiders' book and don't then you get boycotting notice? Ab kare toh kare kya, aur bole toh bole kya?

Tweeting or posting about SSR is personal choice, avoiding questions about the malpractices in BW, that is what should be called out on!

Edited by _._shibani_._ - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mintyblue

SSR is not the be all and end all of the world. Not everyone has to tweet about him to show fake sympathy and gain brownie-points from the mob.

95% of the mob is the IT cell. They also trend Kangana every single day with 100K tweets. Earlier today they were trending Jhansi Ki Rani Kangana and now they are trending #IndiaStandswithKangana. It has over 70K tweets. The only reason those SSR and Kangu trends get such big numbers is because there is an entire bot base behind it.

By the time this is over, everyone in India will be boycotted. ðŸ˜†

Is Virat Kohli boycotted yet? Heard cricketers also wanted to kill SSR because he was planning to expose the mafia nexus which included match fixing cricketers(New theory). ðŸ˜†

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Agree.

Why everybody needs to do drama? Some people actually call and speak with the family directly.

We are such facebook people. I have seen down right cringe posts on facebook. So many take collage with long emotional post as a proof of honest love and affection

briahna thumbnail

why don't we boycott whole bollywood; lets see if we can find peace by doing this.

😆

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: guess.wh0

By the time this is over, everyone in India will be boycotted. ðŸ˜†

Is Virat Kohli boycotted yet? Heard cricketers also wanted to kill SSR because he was planning to expose the mafia nexus which included match fixing cricketers(New theory). ðŸ˜†

I am definitely on boycott list as I have not bothered to tweet or post anything for SSR, other than basic RIP message.

People who making such bullshit theory should make to do some break-shifts practiced in hotel industry continuously over a month. It is a shift of sixteen hours break is given from 2 to 6 pm. You forget to make any stupid theory after this type of workload.