Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

ironic thread, given the name of the TM.

Almost feels like made to get SSR and his supporters bashed.

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

You never know, nowadays people boycott just about everything. I see a boycott trend almost every day on twitter. πŸ˜†

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Why does everyone need to tweet about SSR when they don't know him? News reports are visiting all the people who lost contact with Sushan since years and are asking about how he was 10 years back. Now we have reactions from everyone, his neighbors, cook, drivers, gym buddies, people who just saw Sushant passing through their house...All want to have their 2-mins fame and Bollywood actors tweeting are bashed saying they want fame and those not tweeting are being trolled and boycotted. Of all Kangana is being praised 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

These kind of topics are commonplace now here. Used as a means by some members to indirectly mock Sushant. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Amitabh should do candle light protest for Sushant πŸ˜†

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

Why does everyone need to tweet about SSR when they don't know him? News reports are visiting all the people who lost contact with Sushan since years and are asking about how he was 10 years back. Now we have reactions from everyone, his neighbors, cook, drivers, gym buddies, people who just saw Sushant passing through their house...All want to have their 2-mins fame and Bollywood actors tweeting are bashed saying they want fame and those not tweeting are being trolled and boycotted. Of all Kangana is being praised 

Kangana is the modern day Jhansi ki rani.. put some respect to her name sis. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

What nonsense.. please tell me this was sarcasmπŸ˜†

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

why not, their choice. their life, if they want to boycott no one can stop them. I for one am definitely boycotting all the "stars" who did not even have the courtesy to stand in solidarity for a member of their own fraternity but had the time to post for everything else.

That's my opinion and I will boycott their movies.

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: guess.wh0

By the time this is over, everyone in India will be boycotted. πŸ˜†

Is Virat Kohli boycotted yet? Heard cricketers also wanted to kill SSR because he was planning to expose the mafia nexus which included match fixing cricketers(New theory). πŸ˜†

Dhoni is boycotted πŸ˜† , Virat and baaki sab kaa bhi number aayega jaldi 

Maaya_Memsaab thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

why not, their choice. their life, if they want to boycott no one can stop them. I for one am definitely boycotting all the "stars" who did not even have the courtesy to stand in solidarity for a member of their own fraternity but had the time to post for everything else.

That's my opinion and I will boycott their movies.

You're on my watchlist girl.

If i see you in any review threads talking about the movies of ''stars who did not even have the courtesy to stand in solidarity for a member of their own fraternity'', you'll be called out. πŸ˜†