Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE WU 21 Aug 2020 DT note: pg 12 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

Didn't u notice yesterday's camera focus on bjaj during Durga maa chanting,today bjaj manipulated pre for samidha and anurag,his obsession for pre.all these things r indicating for the loose ends during bridge fiasco.Anu wid komo in farmhouse and pre saw that.

whole anupre fd kab se ye soch rahi hai dikha  rahe nahi hai cvs🀣

well  bht se prediction anupre fd ke sahi huye hai 

like he manipulates pre all these  year make her a emotionless person that she not even go to her faimly πŸ˜†

only with samidha & anu  she shows extream reaction  only with them she is not  robotic😳

Onlyanupre thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

jaina prhle bola nothing is there post leap..

Next day bola it was his mistake he was drun more

Abb bola not even 1%

Ye chal kya raha hai🀣

wrap up chal raha hai....🀣

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onlyanupre

wrap up chal raha hai....🀣

so true yr clear karo😑

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

anu fans ubderstand pre fans🀣

but chikhati chilati toh pre hai  anu toh kuch nahi boltaπŸ˜†

ab she look like fool to audience toh kya kareπŸ˜†

Kya bol rahin ho, anu ek chance nahin chodtha pre ko niche dikaneka.  At washroom,  even he was screaming.  He was about to reveal how he told his friend to approve land.  Anu fans ko anu ka galti dikta nahin.  

Pre tho jalli he hee, magar anu heartless dik rahin he.  Bas thorn bird ka gana gaa raha he.  Not even once he thought abt pre difficulties n her struggle.  He is in different world, he is thinking only about him n his sacrifice.   So, like me fans wants to see selfless anu.   Woh ko gaya he..

surbhi1995 thumbnail

whole anupre fd kab se ye soch rahi hai dikha  rahe nahi hai cvs🀣

well  bht se prediction anupre fd ke sahi huye hai 

like he manipulates pre all these  year make her a emotionless person that she not even go to her faimly πŸ˜†

only with samidha & anu  she shows extream reaction  only with them she is not  robotic😳

Let's see though I m very hopeful that what I m thinking will be the future track but lets see

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Hari73

Kya bol rahin ho, anu ek chance nahin chodtha pre ko niche dikaneka.  At washroom,  even he was screaming.  He was about to reveal how he told his friend to approve land.  Anu fans ko anu ka galti dikta nahin.  

Pre tho jalli he hee, magar anu heartless dik rahin he.  Bas thorn bird ka gana gaa raha he.  Not even once he thought abt pre difficulties n her struggle.  He is in different world, he is thinking only about him n his sacrifice.   So, like me fans wants to see selfless anu.   Woh ko gaya he..

🀣 prerna today was like ... Kzk cvs 

Anurag was  like .... Kzk viewers

Edited by Paricarocks - 3 years ago

What was that pre asking anu sneha ke baare me ek baar bhi nahin socha..

I hope they don't give such a thanda reaction that he is just consoling pre.  Even if he is not aware, how come he is not guilty for sending away sneha.    He is just consoling pre?

May b I kept high hopes on anurag/Parth..πŸ˜†

Anurag is under impression that cp is with Pre.... 

and whatever dialogues of Pre shown in Precap no where gives an inkling that Sneha is away from her ....

Ek baar bhi hamari sneha ke baare mein nahin socha ....
Anurag will take this as Pre talking about him pushing her and destroying their sweet little family dream ...

Edited by RollingStones - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

aare toh kyun nahi sochega  πŸ˜† she enjoying dance with bajaj, laughing with him had good faimly 

sorry  pre  lhud hi trollworthy dialogue bolti hai🀣 anu bus react karta hai 

& parth is too good 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

🀣 prerna today was like ... Kzk cvs 

Anurag was  like .... Kzk viewers

🀣 aaj parth expression whole an fd ke expression the

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🀣 aaj parth expression whole an fd ke expression the

Dnt know aaj kitna rofl.ho rahe hai hummm πŸ€£