Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE WU 21 Aug 2020 DT note: pg 12 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hari73

Anurag gets to know abt sneha and he gives such a thanda reaction.  I hope he don't get to know abt child death.   He is father n gives such a thanda reaction not acceptable.   Infact i didn't like this anupre reconciliation this way. Pls stop showing anurag thinking himself mahaan.   Writers slow clap for this script....

ye kab huaπŸ€”

Originally posted by: pallawi1803

He showed discomfort with samidha too today as samidha got anupre together n it reminded pre of her dreams her unfulfilled wishes and bajaj know-all of that..

LOL .....He got irritated yesterday as well when Pre mentions how She is happy because of Samidha πŸ˜†

surbhi1995 thumbnail

With revelation of anuneprekokyunmara,we are going to get a flashback to change all characters traits.cvs have started to give us hints also.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

With revelation of anuneprekokyunmara,we are going to get a flashback to change all characters traits.cvs have started to give us hints also.

mtlb kaiseπŸ€ͺ

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anurag gets to know abt sneha and he gives such a thanda reaction.  I hope he don't get to know abt child death.   He is father n gives such a thanda reaction not acceptable.   Infact i didn't like this anupre reconciliation this way. Pls stop showing anurag thinking himself mahaan.   Writers slow clap for this script....

wen did he got to know about SnehaπŸ™„πŸ€”

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Kaise...

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Didn't u notice yesterday's camera focus on bjaj during Durga maa chanting,today bjaj manipulated pre for samidha and anurag,his obsession for pre.all these things r indicating for the loose ends during bridge fiasco.Anu wid komo in farmhouse and pre saw that.

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Whao did Anurag got to know about Sneha ?  when did this happened ?

What was that pre asking anu sneha ke baare me ek baar bhi nahin socha..

I hope they don't give such a thanda reaction that he is just consoling pre.  Even if he is not aware, how come he is not guilty for sending away sneha.    He is just consoling pre?

May b I kept high hopes on anurag/Parth..πŸ˜†

Edited by Hari73 - 3 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

Pre idea of revenge getting locked in bathroom?..

mtlbe aise 

she think that anu took revenge with her to get lock in bathroom & show it mr bajaj🀣

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today's episode was a  good oneπŸ‘πŸΌ.

Coming to Anupre scene: I really liked the  dupatta strucking scene between Anupre. Prena's dupatta getting struck in Anurag's sherwani and the flashbacks of Anupre scenes was really apt. I really liked this Anupre scene today. The new version of the title song is good so hope the kzk2 CVS will use this tune in coming episodes. Today both Bajaj and Komolika got mirchi by seeing Anupre together😎

Preha scene was ok. Loved the bond that Anupreha had in kzk2. Hope the CVS will not destroy this bond in the future. So Samidha had not forget to say goodbye to her handsome uncle Anurag before saying to PrenaπŸ‘πŸΌ

I liked Komolika-Anurag scene today. I really liked the way today Anurag replied to Komolika  that he will always continue to love Prena because Prena is his first and last love and that he never cared about Bajaj when he comes to his Prena. I was really missing this angry thornbird Anurag which I got to see today. Really liked Anurag's Tashan and attitude today in Komolika- Anurag scene😎

So Komolika wanted to make Anurag jealous by making Bapre struck in the bathroom but unfortunately rather than Bapre, Anupre got struck together. I think we should thank Komolika today because without her we would not have got the bathroom scene between Anupre today😎

I really liked Anurag's attitude and expressions in today's Anupre bathroom scene but I didn't like Prena's too much shouting and dialogues in today's episode. I think maybe  we will get good Anupre scenes in the bathroom tomorrow. Really wanted some Tashan, nok jhoks and emotional scenes between Anupre tomorrow😎