Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE WU 21 Aug 2020 DT note: pg 12 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

I re-watched the episode to catch AnuPre in action.....πŸ˜† .....but while watching I realized How Average and almost Meh is KP as Bajaj , you almost forget that there was Bajaj in scene , he just fades in bg .

Even in his solo shots he has not been able to bring that Aura .

So far I have only liked one scene of his , the staircase BaPre scene ....  that too because Eri was Fab there and I actually saw chemistry between Bapre.

But Man he has lost all his screen presence , such average stuff fro him.

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I always felt Bajaj is involved in keeping CP away from Pre , and I won't be surprised if this turns true .

He has very smartly cut off all ties of Pre from Anurag ....made sure that there is no single thing that keeps her attached to Anurag.

He today said "Bohot mushkil se aapko paya hain" .... I see what he has done this whole 8 years with Pre ....Ughhh...

Bold - Phir bhi kya fayada. Ladki revenge revenge khelne ke bahaane daudkar India chali aayi. And still is wishing 'kaash had my choti si duniya had happened, how happy i would have been'. Matlab inspite of being strong business woman, she is still not happy. πŸ˜”

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anurag gets to know abt sneha and he gives such a thanda reaction.  I hope he don't get to know abt child death.   He is father n gives such a thanda reaction not acceptable.   Infact i didn't like this anupre reconciliation this way. Pls stop showing anurag thinking himself mahaan.   Writers slow clap for this script....

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Prerna's idea of revenge: get locked inside the bathroom. 

Nivedita's idea of a prank: lock someone inside a bathroom 

Komolika's idea of making Anurag forget prerna: accidentally make him witness bapre together inside the bathroom. 

Me: I need to be very careful before entering a bathroom. 😐

Pre idea of revenge getting locked in bathroom?..

Hari73 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Bedroom pillow wall still in place than diya kaise huyee anuragπŸ€”

Cvs answer chahiye humaein

1% of relation of anulika dint progress from 8 yrs than diya kahan se ayeee

Khand happened in farmhouse n when he was not in sense.  Kya pata raat ko haat pair marke pillow hat jaye..  bas hume dikana he anu mahaanπŸ˜†

Hari73 thumbnail

I am so disappointed that cvs not even showing guilt anurag for sending pre away.  On top of it he keeps insulting her n try to show how superior he is.  Pre sach me jalli he.  After going thru so much from anu n his family still loves him madly. I want anurag to feel sorry for his action.  But I think cvs r in different tangent.  Probably they will show pre feeling how mahaan anu to throw her off the Bridge. πŸ€’

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

I am so disappointed that cvs not even showing guilt anurag for sending pre away.  On top of it he keeps insulting her n try to show how superior he is.  Pre sach me jalli he.  After going thru so much from anu n his family still loves him madly. I want anurag to feel sorry for his action.  But I think cvs r in different tangent.  Probably they will show pre feeling how mahaan anu to throw her off the Bridge. πŸ€’

anu fans ubderstand pre fans🀣

but chikhati chilati toh pre hai  anu toh kuch nahi boltaπŸ˜†

ab she look like fool to audience toh kya kareπŸ˜†

Edited by moniloveanupre - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Pre idea of revenge getting locked in bathroom?..

Unfortunately yesss

Anurag gets to know abt sneha and he gives such a thanda reaction.  I hope he don't get to know abt child death.   He is father n gives such a thanda reaction not acceptable.   Infact i didn't like this anupre reconciliation this way. Pls stop showing anurag thinking himself mahaan.   Writers slow clap for this script....

Whao did Anurag got to know about Sneha ?  when did this happened ?

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Whao did Anurag got to know about Sneha ?  when did this happened ?

Not yettt