Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: briahna

where is the proof that a role was snatched from Sushant and given to someone else?

i don't want rumors, i want solid proof.

Kangana was stealing from writers and directors 😆

briahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kangana was stealing from writers and directors 😆

if we believe in rumors of all thes hijacking movies; movies  hijacked for families and friends. then i also heard kangana hijacked manikarnika.

Edited by briahna - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

So when Kangana is on the receiving end suddenly all the rules change and it’s okay for certain things to be said lol 

Kangana cant call Alia dumb but Naseer can call Kangana half educated lol .... I guess logic has died lately 

but people hailed kangu for calling alia 10th fail so let rules be the same for naseer

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kanagana is disgusting. 

But this man is a psycho. 

He targets people unnecessarily.

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

Called out for what?

Is the point that nepotism doesn't exist?

Also, fairly objectively speaking, if she didn't continue ... Sushant's case would have garnered so much of public attention..

It is not REPUBLIC whose case made it a sensation (and i mean it in a nice sense), she did

And, i am really not convinced that cabal doesn't exist

It exists but has she only talked about nepotism.She is one foul mouth who keeps spewing venom about anyone whom she doesn’t like and I don’t appreciate that.And all those people from Alia to Hrithik to Tapsee to Swara replies to her shit very decently.Yet she never stops.. so it was high time someone gives it back to her.

U will never find me cheerleading if someone goes low and uses indecent language .But with people like Kangana and KRK who donot think before speaking and insult others so openly n repeatedly deserve the same treatment.Naseer’s is a reaction to Kangana’s action.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nobody would have known who Sushant was if the industry was truly interested in finishing him off. Instead he kept getting movie after movie. 

No matter how much you believe you are leading a revolution, there are always going to only be around 10-15 top actors of each gender. That's about it. You're not going to get hundreds of new actors all getting lead roles. 

Acting isn't any big issue in BW anyway. It's just the most visible which is why fans are obsessed with it. The real problem with BW is poor behind-the-scenes talent - really bad writers and directors.  They don't want to challenge the audience at all. They will keep on making the same trashy crappy movies because that's what the audience watches. BW looks bad around the world because of poor quality of movies, not because of the actors in them. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

Kanagana is disgusting. 

But this man is a psycho. 

He targets people unnecessarily.

He is bitter that Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan were more famous than him 😆

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Let them fight it out . Both are jealous haters . 

Kangana was going around calling others Illiterate 😂

Had to drag others to defend 😖

Kangana is weirdly obsessed with Deepika. I think she might have a room dedicated to Deepika similar to one in the fan movie . 

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He is bitter that Rajesh Khanna and Amitabh Bachchan were more famous than him 😆

He is a great actor no doubt. 

But off-screen he is unbearable . Never got head-tail of his interviews

He had some argument with anupam Kher also.

NoFace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinTuna

Every field requires hard work and talent. In case of an actor you may not have to give IIT or JEE but they have to prove themselves to the audience. That’s their test. If it was all about PR and plastic surgery then Rakhi Sawant  and krk would have been super successful😆

Exactly being an actor is not an easy task. I don’t know why some people think it’s a piece of cake😆