Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Justwatching

LOL she made the accusations, years long relationship and Paris engagement. What proof is there? 

How is he supposed to provide “proof” of something that didn’t happen?

She said it happened tu provide the prooof na?

lol.. if you claim she didn't have proof, my question to you is did he have proof..

you can't cherrypick here and say your fav is right and she is wrong

How will he prove that he didn't hack the email account or publish fake accounts, or did not have an affair with her 

Justwatching thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

lol.. if you claim she didn't have proof, my question to you is did he have proof..

How will he prove that he didn't hack the email account or publish fake accounts, or did not have an affair with her 

I really wish you could read and comprehend what you type.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

He proved that via Cyber Crime forensics by handing over all his electronics and backups.

Meanwhile, she who claimed they had an affair and that she was hacked - handed over NOTHING and had no proof of anything.

Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Naseeruddin is doing the same mistake as Kangu , by mixing up of two different topics of nepotism and SSR’s death. Both of them are not at all related. So, why bring up nepotism when speaking about SSR ?

When Kangu spoke against nepotism on KWK, on Kjo’s face , I really admired her bravery . ( Some part of me  still do, despite of her vile antics). But, her dragging this issue into SSR’s case is so not done. She has no right to declare anyone as “murderers” or “boot lickers” . She might have enjoyed all the praise and attention she got after her tiff with Kjo and She cleverly tried to manipulate the suicide issue to settle her scores. But, I guess the tide is turning and the people are starting to see her true intentions. Now, Naseeruddin is foolishly again stoking this fire of nepotism and it’ll again give her an opportunity to deflect the issue. 

But, I’m glad that at least someone is directly referring to her bullshit. 

Originally posted by: Talis

He proved that via Cyber Crime forensics by handing over all his electronics and backups.

Meanwhile, she who claimed they had an affair and that she was hacked - handed over NOTHING and had no proof of anything.

hmm.. he handed over his electronics.. not sure how it works but can you not get a hacker to do this instead of yourself?

Originally posted by: Justwatching

I really wish you could read and comprehend what you type.

Well, you would have still not understood :) .. so moot point

( you can't cherry pick.. your illogical argument won't fly)

Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Unconventional

Haha of course u know nothing yet Kangana is every time right for you.

Did i say that? :) Now, you are making up stuff. 

Look it’s not wrong to support someone.But it’s imp to call them out when they are going wrong.U choose to believe Kangana’s side of story and I believe HR’s side so in Kangana-Hrithik’s case that’s fine.

Hmm.. well.. i don't know which part of the sentence "whether we give her the benefit of doubt or not" means taking Kangana's side..

Suit yourself :) 

But when you say I know nothing about the Tapsee thing yet call her flip flop I feel it’s better to stop the argument.Sometimes we just go on arguing with each other knowing that none of us are flexible enough or rather neutral enough to see the things in an unbiased way and back down.And it’s ok.U are free to support her but don’t question others who don’t find her right n think she is just a vile woman.🤗

lol.. atleast try to maintain your credibility. Did you purposely omit the word "hear" ... 

You can't make up stuff and try to call yourself a rational side :D :D 

Try again!!

Anyway m sure u would find excuse to defend Kangana here too but still I feel like sharing.😊

Interestingly, i don't need to find any excuse. You are doing a fine job of promoting her and her stance. Carry on!.. you will get her more sympathies than i could get people to evaluate both sides

https://youtu.be/Fft-F-dBwhs