Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Sushdvj

🤣🤣🤣

Wahi to krithzz akhir tumne bhi prem ratan dhan paayo🤣

🤣🤣

Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Wow anjali... You are an amazing writer... U should try to write novel yaar.... Superb start a d story.... 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zalima

Neil IPS officer ☺️

☺️ haye ..sona sona sonu babu ☺️ 

Chalo yahan toh sapna sach hua ☺️ 

MiNeil couple hai yahan

Waah..Anjali ghapaghap sabh kuch ho gaya 

☺️🤣baccha bhi 🤣

My Chand family   

Ye wala kahani doosre FFs se different lag rahi hai..

Simple sa hai  lekin iss mein tum jo MiNeil tadka de rahi ho na ..woh story ko yummy bana raha hai  

Yaar .. SouNoor iss type ke scenes mein mast lagte hai  

haaye that police gif....i can imagine Neil like that...sona sona sonu babu☺️❤️🤣

yes yaha Mineil ne bahut jaldi dikhayi sabkuch karne mein🤣

glad you liked it...simple kahani hi hai...normal couples wale problems with a twist of serial killer🤣

sounoor toh performance oriented har scene mein kamaal kar dete hain.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Wow anjali... You are an amazing writer... U should try to write novel yaar.... Superb start a d story.... 

thanks dear

bhagwaan ne chaha toh ye sapna bhi ek din pura hoga😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 2

Hanuman Singh was waiting at the airport in the evening when the announcement of flight was made. He eagerly waited to receive Neil. After some time Neil came out with his team and as he expected he found Hanuman Singh waiting for him. He had asked him not to come but he knew Hanuman Singh would still come. He went towards him and following the official protocol Hanuman Singh and his team stood in attention and saluted him, “Jai Hind sir. I welcome you and your team on behalf of Patiala police.” “At ease officer.” Neil replied. “Now, if your official protocol is over can I greet my father in law?” Neil asked smiling and when Hanuman nodded he bent down to touch his feet. Hanuman Singh stopped him in between and hugged him instead.

All of them sat in the cars. Hanuman Singh started telling Neil about the case. “Five people are dead till now since last two months….”Neil interrupted him, “…All those five people were not related to each other.There are no evidence about the killer. No police records, no finger prints match…nothing. There is no pattern in choosing his victim and no particular date. The cause of death is still unknown but their bodies were later found cut into pieces.” I know all of this. I want to know in more details.” “Wow! You have done your homework well.” Hanuman Singh complimented. 

“Govt. expects result fast. You know all politics and pressure. So we should go the police station. Show me the case files.” Neil said. “Yes, I understand everything but now its already 7.00 pm. Even if you get the files you wont be able to do anything till next morning so we will start from tomorrow.” Hanuman suggested. “But…” Neil tried to argue but Hanuman interrupted him, “Neil, Arya is waiting for you since morning. If we will go late then she will fall asleep and will be upset in the morning.” Hanuman informed.

A smile broke out on Neil’s face hearing Arya’s name. “Really? She is waiting for me? How is she? Its been so long I have not seen her face to face.” Neil said. “She has become very naughty. She is your fan girl. Subah se bahut excited hai. Apne sabhi friends aur even neighbors ko bata chuki ki uske papa aaj aa rahe hain aur uske liye bahut sare gifts layenge….Neil, tum uske sare gifts laye ho na? Nahi toh naraaz ho jayegi tumse.” Hanuman warned him. “Ofcourse, kaise bhool sakta hoon. Whenever she talks with me over phone she gives me a new updated list of things she wants from me….most of them are those things which her mumma denied her.” Neil laughed but then suddenly his smile faded away on the mention of Mini.

“How is Mini?” Neil asked. “We are going home…you will see yourself.” Hanuman replied. “I don’t think she will come in front of me or even if she comes she wont be talking or spending time with me.” Neil said. Hanuman could feel the sadness in his voice. “She will have to face you. I don’t think she will have any other choice if you’ll be living with us.” Hanuman smiled at Neil. “Living with you? I thought we are only going to your house to meet Arya then you will drop me at govt. rest house.” Neil put forward his doubt. “No, you’ll be living with us.” Hanuman replied.

“But Mini…did she agree? I mean she will be uncomfortable, its better if I shift in rest house.” Neil said. “Don’t worry about her. I have talked to her. And you both are still married why are you thinking so much? Don’t you want to live with your family? Arya will also get to live with her mumma and papa.” Hanuman asked. “I don’t want anything more than to live with Mini and Arya but….Mini..you know she hates me….” Neil said but Hanuman asked him in between, “If she hates you then why you two didn’t took divorce yet?”

“I don’t know…may be because of Arya..she must have thought it will have bad affect on her upbringing.” Neil guessed. “That is one thing but the more important thing is that she still loves you….I still remember last year when you were attacked while solving one case…you were severely injured and admitted to ICU. Mini had spent a whole week looking after you till you were shifted to the private ward.” Hanuman reminded him. “Yes, you told me that before. She took care of me but never came in front of me when I came out of unconscious state.” Neil told him. “I don’t know about that…but she was hell worried in those days. See, I know your relationship has become complicated but I know my daughter and I know you too. You both love each other and you have Arya too. Children makes the bonding between the husband and wife strong. Take this case as the opportunity…opportunity that God has given you to mend everything between you and Mini.” Hanuman explained. Neil just nodded to him hopefully.

Hanuman reached with Neil to his house. The moment Neil came out of the car Arya ran to him excitedly. “Papa…papa…papa…you are finally here. What took you so long? I was waiting for you since hours.” Arya started chirping. “I missed you so much my princess. Even I couldn’t wait to meet you.” Neil said and took Arya in his arms. Arya kissed his cheek. “Have you brought all my gifts?” She asked and her eyes sparkled with happiness when Neil replied in yes.

“Papa ki chamchi! Papa kea ate hi nanu ko bhul gayi?” Hanuman asked as he ruffled her hair. “No nanu, how can I forget you…you have kept your promise and brought my papa with you.” Arya replied. Hanuman tried to take her in his arms but she refused and settled more comfortably in Neil’s arms. They walked inside and Naeem bi welcomed Neil. Hanuman Singh told the servants to take Neil’s bags inside but Arya said she wants all her gifts now itself so Neil asked Naeem bi to open his bags and give Arya all her gifts.

Meanwhile Mini was listening to Arya’s chattering from the kitchen. Her hands had turned cold on the thought of facing Neil again. She had not seen him up close since that attack on him during which he was admitted to the hospital but at that time also she didn’t have any conversation with him as he was unconscious. She had made sure that she didn’t come in front of him. Probably he wont even know about it. Mini shook her head to shake off that horrible memory. She hated looking at him in that condition.

Mini heard Hanuman’s voice. He had asked house maid Rani to make tea for Neil. It was Neil’s habit. Whenever he came home he needed tea first and then anything else. She saw that Rani has started making tea. She kept standing there not knowing what to do…how to go there…she was nervous…she didn’t know why but she was nervous to see him after such a longtime. She saw her reflection in the window glass. “Oh! why she decided to wear this dress today? Its not that good and why her hair are so unruly today?” She thought but then scolded herself for thinking like that. “Stop it, you are not some teenage girl who is going to meet her boyfriend.”

Mini noticed that Rani has added two spoons full sugar and lots of milk in the tea. “Arre Rani di, ye kya kar diya? You should have added only spoon of sugar and less milk and you also forget to add ginger.” “Offo, Mini didi aap bhi ab bata rahe ho….pehle batana tha na….ab toh chai ban chuki hai…main aise hi serve kar deti hoon.” Rani replied as she poured the tea in a cup. “Arre aise kaise? He wont even touch this tea. Aap rehne dijiye…main phirse banati hoon. Aap dinner ki taiyyari kar lijiye.” Mini said and started making the tea again. “Mini didi, kya baat hai! Maanna padega….aapko Neil bhaiyya ki pasand na pasand bahut achhi tarah se pata hai abhi tak.” Rani teased her. “Shut up! Concentrate on your work.” Mini chided her.

Mini poured the tea in the cup and asked Rani to take it outside. Rani took the tray outside while Mini just stood on the door of the kitchen from where Hanuman and Neil was visible. She saw Neil and felt something moved inside her heart. “Mumma, why are you hiding there? Come look what papa has brought for me.” Arya called her loudly making Mini embarrass. Mini came marching towards her, “Shut up and I was not hiding. I was doing preparation for dinner.” Mini gave explanation even though nobody asked.

Neil looked at Mini. “Gosh! She hasn’t changed a bit in these three years. Same cute face with fire in eyes and that button nose which Arya has also got from her. However, the carefree insouciant undertone has been replaced with caring motherhood making her look even sexier….f**k! what I am thinking.” Neil stopped his train of thoughts and drank his tea. He closed his eyes in content as after such a long time he was having a really nice tea exactly made according to his taste or else he had almost forgotten what a good tea taste like. “Neil bhaiyya, kaisi lagi chai aapko?” Rani asked. But Neil replied looking at Mini, “Tea is very good. Thanks.” He knew Mini must have made it for him.

Mini nodded her head slightly acknowledging his thanks then averted her eyes from him. She could not hold his gaze for a long time. She sat down on a chair and pretended that she was busy in her phone. Hanuman and Naeem bi kept talking to Neil and Mini kept looking at him from the corner of her eyes. “He is already very tall and now he has bulked up more. Looks like he was spending more time in gym. Tall, now more  muscular…. He looks like some giant…..but definitely a hot one….hmm that little scar on the right eyebrow…it was not there previously….may be he got it in that attack….his hair…wow…they are of shortest length …almost army cut…hmm suits him….f**k! Mini stop checking him out.” She scolded herself.

“Mumma, look what papa has got for me.” Arya’s voice attracted everyone’s attention. Mini gasped as Arya was playing with the toy gun Neil has brought for her. “Arya, leave it. You will not play with it.” Mini scolded her. “Why? Its so cool and how would I play police officer without a gun?” Arya asked innocently. “Arya, zid nahi karte. Bacche aise toys ke sath nahi khelte. Keep it back.” Mini said.

“Khelne do na…its just a toy. She had specially asked me to bring this particular toy gun for her.” Neil said. “You should have said no to her…oh sorry…I forgot how will you know what kind of toys to bring for children…kabhi bachhi ke sath samay bitaya ho tab toh pata chalega na ki uske liye kya sahi hai kya galat.” Mini taunted. Neil took a deep breath to control himself but couldn’t as words came out from his mouth, “How would I have done that when my daughter was taken away from me.”

Mini stood up from her seat, “You forced me to do that now don’t put blame on me Neil.” Mini pointed her finger at him. “It was just a mistake.Till when you will  keep me reminding of it?” Neil asked back.

“Mumma, papa…are you guys fighting because of me? Arya asked innocently looking at them. Neil and Mini suddenly realized they were arguing in front of Arya and regretted losing control on their tongue. “No, princess.We are just doing discussion.” Neil tried to cover it up. “Are you sure?” Arya asked again not convinced. “Yes sure baby.” Mini replied plastering fake smile on her face. “I was just asking your papa what was the need of bringing this toy gun? These types of toys increase violence streak in the children.” Mini said as she glared at Neil. “And I was just replying to your mumma that parents should not be over protective and over caring about the children and let them explore the world.” Neil replied looking back at Mini.

“Ok, I don’t want my mumma papa to fight ever.” Arya was convinced by their act. “But now you keep that toy gun away.” Mini instructed her. “Why? She likes it. let her play.” Neil interfered.

Hanuman Singh saw situation was again going out of control so he intervened, “Mini, don’t over react. Its just a toy and Neil, why don’t you freshen up? Its dinner time.” “Naeem bi, keep all the toys and gifts of Arya safely in the cupboard. And Arya baccha…aap kal khelna ….abhi jaldi se dinner karo aur phir sone jana....kal school bhi toh hai.” Hanuman instructed.

He sighed when the situation was diffused. He had brought Neil here…but how these two stupid people will mend their relationship if they keep arguing like this, he thought and looked up after praying God to help him. Then he remembered how when Arya has asked them if they were fighting how both of them changed their tone suddenly…hmm now only Arya can bring her parents back together.

to be continued.....

Edited by Anj_01 - 2 months ago