Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Peoples idea of struggle depend on the environment they live. 

Upper class rich people problems😆

I could not afford Gucci had to shop from Forever21😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Peoples idea of struggle depend on the environment they live. 

True If I ever face a hardship in life sure I can think of people who have tougher lives and say it’s not that big a deal. But I can also think of people who have easier lives than me even and be sad. ðŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Hey Forever 21 stores are really cold ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Ya. You define your problems based on the environment you live.  If you surround yourself with people richer than you than you are bound to feel poor regardless of the assets you have. Financial crisis is always a relative term.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ananya's struggle was that her father did not get invited to "Koffee with Karan". For that matter neither was Ranveer's father.

So they struggled about the same..😆

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Ananya's struggle was that her father did not get invited to "Koffee with Karan". For that matter neither was Ranveer's father invited on the same.

So they struggled about the same..😆

Oooof!!!

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Is that Deepika's polka dots top? 😂

No idea about the top but I feel that rainbow stripe pants could be that of his wife..😆

joycee19 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koviljika34

Say what?? you gotta be kidding me 😵 😳

Check this video out....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brKBJj-PG4Y

I don’t see anything wrong with this. There is a long line waiting for him already. If he will wait for each one to adjust their phone to camera and all it will take more time, so he is sending them back to the line. What’s wrong with that? Infact he is saying  aapka ready nahi hai sorry, aapka ready nahi hai madam. That is pretty respectful. About the push, I think if he won’ t push them a bit, they won’t move. The good thing about him is also that he didn’t ask his bodygaurds to do that selection job for him. 

Edited by joycee19 - 3 years ago

🤣🤣

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/146508522

Let's take a look at Ranveer's struggle:

Ranveer grew up in affluence thanks to his wealthy businessman father, Jagjit Singh Bhavnani.

Singh, who grew up in an affluent family in Khar, Mumbai, says they provide for everything, leaving his money untouched. "I have all the comfort that I need and it is mostly provided to me by my father and my family. Whatever I am making is pretty much there and ready to be invested.

After completing his schooling from Mumbai he went to study arts from Indiana University, USA. 

His father funds his first film.

Sonam's cousin attended star studded birthday parties.

Schoolmate of superstar Salman's younger sister.

Dated dreamgirl Hema Malini's daughter.

Originally posted by: joycee19

I don’t see anything wrong with this. There is a long line waiting for him already. If he will wait for each one to adjust their phone to camera and all it will take more time, so he is sending them back to the line. What’s wrong with that? Infact he is saying  aapka ready nahi hai sorry, aapka ready nahi hai madam. That is pretty respectful. About the push, I think if he won’ t push them a bit, they won’t move. The good thing about him is also that he didn’t ask his bodygaurds to do that selection job for him. 

Umm did you like not notice how hard he was pushing those fans? Heck one of them almost fell down!

I rest my case.

Edited by Koviljika34 - 3 years ago