😆😆
I was still updating the list when you commented.. You missed this one!!!

(Purple cape made of bubble wraps and a loose fitting underpants on the outside).. Go figure!!!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😆😆
I was still updating the list when you commented.. You missed this one!!!

(Purple cape made of bubble wraps and a loose fitting underpants on the outside).. Go figure!!!🤣
Originally posted by: bashful_moon
😆😆
I was still updating the list when you commented.. You missed this one!!!
(Purple cape made of bubble wraps and a loose fitting underpants on the outside).. Go figure!!!🤣
EWWWWWWWWW!

Originally posted by: joycee19
He is not good looking, but he does have charisma.
Also, I have seen him at several public places. He is not distant like ' oh I am a star and you are normal people' n all, I find him down to earth and that is appealing.
Say what?? you gotta be kidding me 😵 😳
Check this video out....
Ye ranveer sing sach hai ki ek mazaakh!
What do you guys think?

Originally posted by: bashful_moon
ROFL 🤣
However, it is still decent and muted enough in comparison to those bizarre and utterly atrocious things (as they don't even qualify to be called clothes) he had worn in the past..
4) Polka dots and stripes... together
Is that Deepika's polka dots top? 😂
Attractive, in terms of good looks, then sometimes. He looked super hot in the vogue photoshoot he did with sara sampaio. But his main attractiveness comes from his confidence and energy. There's something about him that makes you wanna root for him.
Aditya Chopra found him attractive that's why he literally included his bare butt in a scene which wasn't much needed 🤣
No wonder Ranbir said in Kwk that the title of Ranveer's autobiography should be "Mera naam Joker hai". 🤣😆
☢️
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
4