Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Article says stage 4

Woah didn't know it was stage 4 already! That is absolutely terrible

Edited by Sailor-Moon - 3 years ago
FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

well depends if it is small cell cancer or non small cell cancer.. even if he's in stage 4, i believe non-small cell cancer are easier to contain where as the other is very aggressive..

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago
SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So hospital says we can not disclose patient information and it must remain confidential. How has such intricate information bwcome public news?? 

Regardless of your feelings towards celebrities shouldn't they be allowed some privacy? Unkess it's his own team releasing information. Then do/say whatever you like they've invited it. 

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SriDevi1989

So hospital says we can not disclose patient information and it must remain confidential. How has such intricate information bwcome public news?? 

Regardless of your feelings towards celebrities shouldn't they be allowed some privacy? Unkess it's his own team releasing information. Then do/say whatever you like they've invited it. 

This is the reason i feel celebs opt to get treatment outside India. Every little detail gets leaked in media here. 

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coldplaying

This is the reason i feel celebs opt to get treatment outside India. Every little detail gets leaked in media here. 

Agreed. Just look at rishi kapoor when abroad we knew nothing except what the family released. Before his death in India there were videos of him struggling to breath being released. That's just awful and very low.

NoFace thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

sanjay dutt used to smoke a lot

i remember ajay devgan telling a story about dutt when sanjay continued smoking even after the doctor telling him that smoking is  poisonous for him. I feel sorry for him as i grew up watching his movies but he was careless about his health

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KewlDude

Do they tell the patient about cancer right away? Don't they tell about it to the relatives first?

No, they will tell you as soon as they get the result. At least that's was the case when my sister was diagnosed. They told her the diagnosis over the phone while she was driving on the highway.😖😤 Heartless idiots🤬😡

Bakugo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

No, they will tell you as soon as they get the result. At least that's was the case when my sister was diagnosed. They told her the diagnosis over the phone while she was driving on the highway.😖😤 Heartless idiots🤬😡

Oh man that’s horrible!

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaya65

what?? Really??

OMG that's terrible ðŸ˜­

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"The five-year survival rate for those diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer is less than 10 percent."

Damn. This is going to be painful for the family.