Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

The previous articles mentioned it’s stage 3 and this one says stage 4. Which one is true?

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: briahna

the way india news, media releasing confidential news about Sushant and now Sanju, just amazing.

worse than CNN

you can't help but wanna call them fakenews in trump style.

sanju sad biopic life story must be in comics says Justin like Justin style .
YourCat thumbnail

Sad but unfortunately Parveen babi did not have cancer, otherwise Bhatt would have known about it at earlier stage. 

DushtKanya thumbnail

Frick? It's stage 4, and not stage 3? Damn :/

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Yup!! We were really lucky that my sister took it with composure, as she works in the medical field herself otherwise it could have led to a disaster.

They later said the reason for the immediate call was to start therapy as soon as possible as she was already in stage 3.

Wow, your sister sounds like such a cool & a brave person. Thanks for sharing, and my warmest wishes to her and the family.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I wish him a speedy recovery. Worst time for Bollywood. But Can't these folks learn a bit, I mean they r Into drugs, smokes like chimney and Needs alcohol Everyday in their life. I mean comeon give your health a rest.. No Fame or Money or Amount of 'Ayiyashi' will help you out when Sickness like these hits. 

I really feel sorry for the way they makes their health miserable. 

I wish he recovers soon n hope others like Salman n all reduce drinking and smoking

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Wow, your sister sounds like such a cool & a brave person. Thanks for sharing, and my warmest wishes to her and the family.

thank you🤗 she totally is❤️ she is someone who always had a positive attitude towards life⭐️ Our little miss sunshine❤️

desertsun thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

These things you never know. One of my colleagues' father was a smoker -at least 2 packs a day. His mom died of cancer at 40 and his dad lived till 80s and continued smoking 2+ packs a day.