Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Finally watched the episode 

I m just loving this track. Now Pree will become the superwife of rudra and help him in his studies. She will take stand for rudra.Super excited for tomorrow's episode.  RuShaNsh bond is the cutest one.

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Same pinch!!! Kuch na kuch toh pakka change hua hai! Major changes are observed in Ru’s and Saransh’s behaviour.😆

Or even Pree as well, like she seems too comfortable around Ru in S2. In S1, she was little reserved around Ru. Idk how to explain Pree’s bit properly lol.😆

Whole characters transition from S1 to S2 is missing! Ru toh kuch zayada hi soft ho gaya hai Pree kai liye without proper reason.🤔

Btw I remember reading this article of Balaji creative team, when shows were about to come back after lockdown. I think they were saying shows have to start fresh (new storyline), if they have to work post lockdown as it might not work, if the shows starts from where it was left before the lockdown. I think this could be reason for lots of sudden changes in YHC.🤔

IKR! 

aisa lagta hai koi new show dekh rahi hu.. Woh pehle wali baat nehi hai yaarrrrr 😒 

Love_Rudra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I used to love how fearlessly Saaransh used to go infront everyone and support his mumma. Even when Balraj and Ahana were shouting that day in farmhouse, he boldly went and stood infront of saying and defended her. 

And even in Rudra-mishka wedding , he did the same without caring about those people.

But this Saaransh looks kinda softer and Pree 🙄 I donno she is responsive but not responsive again towards rudra.

And Rudra ok I understand that he softened down after seeing her worry and love for Saaransh during the kidnapping and also how she took a bullet. I mean how he was moved that's ok maybe now he thinks she isn't bad but he shudnt be fallling in love this sooon.😭😭😭

He can be civil and cordial with her but he is turning into a lovesick Romeo 😂

Ms.Tufani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Rudra

I used to love how fearlessly Saaransh used to go infront everyone and support his mumma. Even when Balraj and Ahana were shouting that day in farmhouse, he boldly went and stood infront of saying and defended her. 

And even in Rudra-mishka wedding , he did the same without caring about those people.

But this Saaransh looks kinda softer and Pree 🙄 I donno she is responsive but not responsive again towards rudra.

And Rudra ok I understand that he softened down after seeing her worry and love for Saaransh during the kidnapping and also how she took a bullet. I mean how he was moved that's ok maybe now he thinks she isn't bad but he shudnt be fallling in love this sooon.😭😭😭

He can be civil and cordial with her but he is turning into a lovesick Romeo 😂

EXACTLY... 😭😭😭

Hospital drama se pehle bhi sab thik tha yaar

Edited by Ms.Tufani - 3 years ago
ishagur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Honestly guys this might be a hella unpopular opinion BUT I actually am loving this new season. I love how we are able to see how good of a mother Preesha is through Rudra's eyes. I love how he acknowledged in today's episode that EVEN though she killed his brother he is still not able to get angry at her because she is such a good mother to Saransh. ❤️

I understand we want that season 1- tashan wala romance back but STILL I feel like we need this progression in Rudra to be able to see him actually getting curious as to who killed his brother because it couldn't have been Preesha. Plus, some of the family scenes this season is bringing is quite heartwarming. Plus, let's not forget its an Ekta show so misunderstandings happen all the time so tashan wala romance will still be there time to time. 

Also, I am GLAD they are not completely making Rudra think that he loves her but instead showing that he realizes he has this attraction towards Preesha but that the attraction is due to the fact that seeing her be a good mother is wanting Ru to be a better person. 🤗

Edited by ishagur - 3 years ago
Love_Rudra thumbnail

Today I felt if not for the fact that she killed his brother, Rudra would have confessed his feelings.🤔

He actually confessed to himself.

How he feels incomplete without her and how he wants to be near her.

How he wants to be more goood with her.

But really loved the selfie session of RuShaNsh today.❤️

They looked pretty excited about the result😆 Running down like kids and Rudra crossed his fingers too🤣

Love_Rudra thumbnail

How vile is Ahanaaa!!! She didn't even hesitate to drag Rudra's past and humiliate him.

Ru looks pretty embarrassed😭

I felt so bad for poor Ru today😭🥺

I want him to give it back to Ahana, atleast now he shud know how mean Ahana can be.

Ms.Tufani thumbnail

It's not only about tashan wala romance yaar.. Ufff kaise samjhau.. I started watching this show for Rudra..I loved him in s1.. .uska  sudden character change main accept nehi kar pa rahi hu urghhh

Anyways chodo.. Tum log nehi samjhoge 😪

Ms.Tufani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Love_Rudra

Today I felt if not for the fact that she killed his brother, Rudra would have confessed his feelings.🤔

He actually confessed to himself.

How he feels incomplete without her and how he wants to be near her.

How he wants to be more goood with her.

But really loved the selfie session of RuShaNsh today.❤️

They looked pretty excited about the result😆 Running down like kids and Rudra crossed his fingers too🤣

Nothing to say 🙃

ishagur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The other reason why I think Rudra has softened up more compared to season 1 is that he has a kid now. He is actually slowly feeling the responsibility of being a father and I truly do believe that Saransh is bringing out this soft side in him. In season 1 when Saransh came, although he had become a father on that day he still was unable to get a bigger picture of what it meant to be a father because he never had a good father of his own. However, slowly with time he has started realizing and is still realizing how to be a better father and this is slowly turning him into a softer man. Mainly due to the whole kidnapping fiasco he was very much affected by Saransh's absence and the fear of losing him that he has now starting to realize how to be a better father and this is slowly turning him into a softer man.

Edited by ishagur - 3 years ago