Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting.Star thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Another good episode today! :)

Episode opened with Pree helping Saransh with studies and both later fell asleep on study table.😂

RuSha scene was super adorable, yet very simple.🥰 How cutely Ru closed Pree’s mouth while she was sleeping, it was funny.😂 He had a smile while doing that lol.😆 Later, Ru gently placed her next to Saransh!♥️ 

Okay...Ru admitted he is attracted to Pree because of “Saransh kai liye”.😆 Challo his reason sounds more convenient but still too early in the show.😂

Pree-Ru dialogues were amazing! ⭐️

Ru to Pree: “war....” , “patang...”, “behenji wali harkatein” etc.. 🤣

There is a huge contrast between RuSha, in the way they handle situation. Pree thinks calmly and finds long-term solution where Ru gets all hyper and take decision in haste which could cost later. This is what exactly happened today because of Ru’s one silly mistake (although he was trying to help using short-cut) Saransh is in trouble.

Pree is correct that Saransh needs to be strong to face tough circumstances and not run away which Ru was suggesting indirectly with his actions lol. Pree has been independent and that’s the quality she would like to see in Saransh. Pree’s being righteous and her dialogues were one of the highlight for today’s episode imo! 👍🏼 

I wonder why Ru had to argue with Pree to get blank paper from her room lol. Do they not have blank papers anywhere else in the house, considering Balraj has a massive study room.😆😆😆

Lool Ru himself is weak in maths as he admitted to Pree and he is trying to help out Saransh with maths.😂

Saransh in S1 was against cheating in test as Pree has taught him this, when Ru suggested cheating idea in the car but Saransh in S2 cheated in test. He listened to Ru lol. Like we know the child playing Saransh has been replaced not the character though. Those qualities should remain right!!! 😆

Ahana is clever, she already calculated Ru’s move and planned things accordingly to trap Ru.😆 

Why can’t RuSha try some other school for admission. Ahana’s school is not the only one in entire city/town! 🤔

Let’s see whether RuSha will get successful in getting admission for Saransh!! 😆

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Episode opened with Pree helping Saransh with studies and both later fell asleep on study table.😂

RuSha scene was super adorable, yet very simple.🥰 How cutely Ru closed Pree’s mouth while she was sleeping, it was funny.😂 He had a smile while doing that lol.😆 Later, Ru gently placed her next to Saransh!♥️ 

Okay...Ru admitted he is attracted to Pree because of “Saransh kai liye”.😆 Challo his reason sounds more convenient but still too early in the show.😂

There is a huge contrast between RuSha, in the way they handle situation. Pree thinks calmly and finds long-term solution where Ru gets all hyper and take decision in haste which could cost later. This is what exactly happened today because of Ru’s one silly mistake (although he was trying to help using short-cut) Saransh is in trouble.

Pree is correct that Saransh needs to be strong to face tough circumstances and not run away which Ru was suggesting indirectly with his actions lol. Pree has been independent and that’s the quality she would like to see in Saransh. Pree’s being righteous and her dialogues were one of the highlight for today’s episode imo! 👍🏼 

I wonder why Ru had to argue with Pree to get blank paper from her room lol. Do they not have blank papers anywhere else in the house, considering Balraj has a massive study room.😆😆😆

Lool Ru himself is weak in maths as he admitted to Pree and he is trying to help out Saransh with maths.😂

Saransh in S1 was against cheating in test as Pree has taught him this, when Ru suggested cheating idea in the car but Saransh in S2 cheated in test. He listened to Ru lol. Like we know the child playing Saransh has been replaced not the character though. Those qualities should remain right!!! 😆

Ahana is clever, she already calculated Ru’s move and planned things accordingly to trap Ru.😆 

Why can’t RuSha try some other school for admission. Ahana’s school is not the only one in entire city/town! 🤔

Let’s see whether RuSha will get successful in getting admission for Saransh!! 😆

Honestly I feel like Saransh didn’t cheat! Something tells me he didn’t use Ru’s cheat sheet.

Ms.Tufani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Main bol rahi hu pakka writer change hua hai.. Season k sath sath Rudra / saransh ka character bhi change ho gaya urghhhh

Waise saransh ka toh idc but Ru ka 

manny136 thumbnail

Just saw the epi oh the exam chronicles lol

Cute scene btwn the trio so rudr does feel something lol im so shocked lol yeah its all about saransh lol

this whole exam thing was ridic I cant believe pree trusts ahana and also are all the schools in the city closed down lol cant they find him another place?

Ru and pree have totally diff ethics but pree was right and ru messed up he needs to figure out how horrible his bhabs is lol

now more drama i knew the promo had something to do with rus education lol but what kind of stupid rule is this that if one parent isnt educated you cant get admission like wth makes no sense so lame.

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janvi_Chahal

Honestly I feel like Saransh didn’t cheat! Something tells me he didn’t use Ru’s cheat sheet.

Well! Saransh was shown opening the cheat chit thrown by Ru. But it’s depends on CVs, what they will choose to show later.😆

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani

Main bol rahi hu pakka writer change hua hai.. Season k sath sath Rudra / saransh ka character bhi change ho gaya urghhhh

Waise saransh ka toh idc but Ru ka 

Same pinch!!! Kuch na kuch toh pakka change hua hai! Major changes are observed in Ru’s and Saransh’s behaviour.😆

Or even Pree as well, like she seems too comfortable around Ru in S2. In S1, she was little reserved around Ru. Idk how to explain Pree’s bit properly lol.😆

Whole characters transition from S1 to S2 is missing! Ru toh kuch zayada hi soft ho gaya hai Pree kai liye without proper reason.🤔

Btw I remember reading this article of Balaji creative team, when shows were about to come back after lockdown. I think they were saying shows have to start fresh (new storyline), if they have to work post lockdown as it might not work, if the shows starts from where it was left before the lockdown. I think this could be reason for lots of sudden changes in YHC.🤔

Twilighter16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sweetest episode till date!!!! Last scene made me cry!!

Pree was so sweet to ru today, not only took a selfie with him but acknowledged them all as a family & it was beyond endearing!!!!

Family hug ❤️❤️❤️

Ru was so sad and dejected today 😭😭😭😭 

him admiring pree was😂 ❤️❤️❤️

Loved the episode so much!!

darkstormm thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twilighter16

Sweetest episode till date!!!! Last scene made me cry!!

Pree was so sweet to ru today, not only took a selfie with him but acknowledged them all as a family & it was beyond endearing!!!!

Family hug ❤️❤️❤️

Ru was so sad and dejected today 😭😭😭😭 

him admiring pree was😂 ❤️❤️❤️

Loved the episode so much!!

💯 💯 💯 PLUS, I absolutely loved Preesha in the precap. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s episode already! It’s so SO nice to see Preesha supporting Ru in front of his dad. Damn this show really is getting more and more interesting each day! 

NINALOGY thumbnail

This upcoming track will be interesting. Rudra and Saraansh both will study together by teacher pree.It will be fun smiley9

Rusha are the cutest couple 

ishagur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am already so excited for this track! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. ☺️