Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nichuss thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

shall i make the new thread?

---------------------

i still feel this too will concentrate on Ru pov....more.... because here weaker is rudra.... who hve nevr gotten any fatherly love.....  a gud valued life..... 

and this will be a play on TRUST, LOVE so i dnt want to judge.....

waiting to see hw ths goin to be handled...

aishasully1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eloquent

@bold - expect a slightly mellowed down version of when they first got married, followed by somthing like bunty bubbles wedding?

But that time it was fun as it was tashan on both sides. Here its only one sided...so wonder how interesting it would be.

People saying this track will bring in more Pree pov scenes but prima facie its Rudra's internal turmoil that will be more interesting even here ๐Ÿค“

Yh true I just wana hear him say even though u have done this to me I cant hate u I dont knw why somethng inside me just stop me from hating u maza ajayega yaar

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

shall i make the new thread?

---------------------

i still feel this too will concentrate on Ru pov....more.... because here weaker is rudra.... who hve nevr gotten any fatherly love.....  a gud valued life..... 

and this will be a play on TRUST, LOVE so i dnt want to judge.....

waiting to see hw ths goin to be handled...

Yh plz do the honours x

Nichuss thumbnail

here you go 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5178708

Edited by Nichuss - 3 years ago
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aishasully1993

Yh true I just wana hear him say even though u have done this to me I cant hate u I dont knw why somethng inside me just stop me from hating u maza ajayega yaar

This 

https://twitter.com/HaiTujhiSeVasta/status/1307869698017488896?s=19 

aishasully1993 thumbnail
foresight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eloquent

I'm just basing this off on the fact that a major track like RuSha falling in love was around two months & comparing the two trailers for the two tracks, this looks to be major track? Ofcourse it may be shorter?

Depends on what is the point of the track (apart from generating extra drama).

Is the creative team completely same as yhm? Maybe yhm fans have better idea of tracks by this set of creatives.

EK Balaji shows have a lot of MU and separation right???.......and very long ones. I think we are going to see 2 months ....hope not more than that....but you never know...this is a very big track depending on the MU we are talking about...it wonโ€™t be a quick fix for rusha once video is viral and ru is destroyed. 

We are going to see 1 week of the first breakdown and heart ache itself....so count on it to be loonnnnnnnggg

aishasully1993 thumbnail

Oh man dont say this yaar but yeh let's see how it goes ๐Ÿ˜’