Yeh Hai Chahatein WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Yeh Hai Chahatein WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSIONS THREAD # 2

Yeh-Hai-Chahatein-Preesha-catches-thekidnapper-everybody-shocked

Hope this thread will also be a rocking one with all the episode discussions

Harsh, Offensive or Rude Language will NOT BE USED.

Everyone Participating Will Abide To India-Forums Rules.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5138204 #1

2 more episodes to hit a century! Seems like it’s been a long time since the show launched. But only now has it hit 100! COVID! I really wish and hope Vidhaan comes back. I miss him real bad. 

BTW, can this thread be pinned to the top instead of the first one? 

Wednesday’s episode was also good - more like a follow-up one!👍🏼

RuSha scene was adorable! Even their simple eye-lock reflects too much chemistry.smiley42♥️

Aww... both thanked and appreciated each other for solving Saransh issue with their usual banter lol.😂  For me RuSha banter is always favourite over their fake romance.😂 

I thought Pree completed her self-quanrtine period in previous episode due to the pace they were skipping night-after-night? 🤔 Plus Pree came out of her room to see the skit!🤔

Pree’s and Ru’s family reunion was treat to watch! 🤗

Love how Ru has started to treat Pree’s parents as his, I mean look at the level of respect he pays to both Appa and Amma! 👍🏼 Even GPS spoke so nicely with Ru, he seems to be impressed by Ru! ⭐️Looks like he has accepted Ru as his SIL. Haha ab Yavraaj ka kya hoga!! 😆

Ahana-Vasu... oh gosh, I doubt they will ever be nice to each other.🤣 Tbh it’s Ahana’s fault and she wants to seek revenge from Pree because of that necklace insult LOL.😂

Always good to see Pree working as doctor.⭐️ I’m glad CVs have started to use her medical profession and have not forgotten about it. Hope it stays that way. Otherwise, she was shown as staying in house 24/7 and involved in family drama.😆

New Entry seems okay right now and knows Pree quite well but let’s see what future holds for this. 

I think somethings might happen to her baby and she might blame Pree? Pree’s medical/doctory license could be withdrawn/suspended and Ru might help her to get it back. It’s too far fetched thought but something similar was shown in YHM - it would be interesting to see. 😆

Trio scene was cute. Pree turning-off game and Ru got annoyed for losing game because of Pree lol. 😆 Awww Pree being the strict mum to discipline Saransh!! 👍🏼

Ahhh the usual RuSha and Ahana drama begins over Saransh’s admission. 😆

Good episode!!!

Honestly starts on such a cute scene!!! Ru watching pree teach saransh and joking about MBA. He carries saransh & pre (yet again) to the bed!!! Ru putting pree on the bed was the cutest scene ever! She turns toward him and holds his arm down...

How tenderly he looks at her mumbling in sleep, he admits he’s attracted towards her and when he tries to make a move- pree mumbles saransh’s name 😂😂😂😂 ru says atleast in sleep to forget saransh 😂😂😂😂

(What we are all feeling, pree needs to focus on that husband of hers too!!!)

Pree doing Aarti of saransh and Ru’s reaction and comments were hilarious!! “Maa toh maa, dadi bhi” 😂😂😂

“Sher hai sher mera baccha” ❤️❤️

Ru’s protective daddy reaction today was ❤️ Pree dragging ru out of the room 😂😂😂

Fun to watch ru & pree argue over saransh’s upbringing & then to later see pree be suspicious of ru 😂😂

“Patang udana hai” 

Ru’s lines as always savage 💥

“Khulja sim sim” 

I have a feeling saransh didn’t use Ru’s answer and passes on his own merit! 

It’s going to be an interesting track to see ru educate himself for Saransh! 

Hopefully teacher madam & ru get to romance plenty!! 😂

Also the way ru told pree today “shakh kar rahi ho mujhpe”

And the way pree did mimicry of saransh and said “bilkul Rudra jaise bolne laga hai”

So damn domestic and so cute!!!! Such a family these three have become ❤️❤️

So Rudr feels attracted to Preesha? According to him it’s because of her love for Saaransh. 

Originally posted by Twilighter16

Good episode!!!

Honestly starts on such a cute scene!!! Ru watching pree teach saransh and joking about MBA. He carries saransh & pre (yet again) to the bed!!! Ru putting pree on the bed was the cutest scene ever! She turns toward him and holds his arm down...

How tenderly he looks at her mumbling in sleep, he admits he’s attracted towards her and when he tries to make a move- pree mumbles saransh’s name 😂😂😂😂 ru says atleast in sleep to forget saransh 😂😂😂😂

(What we are all feeling, pree needs to focus on that husband of hers too!!!)

Pree doing Aarti of saransh and Ru’s reaction and comments were hilarious!! “Maa toh maa, dadi bhi” 😂😂😂

“Sher hai sher mera baccha” ❤️❤️

Ru’s protective daddy reaction today was ❤️ Pree dragging ru out of the room 😂😂😂

Fun to watch ru & pree argue over saransh’s upbringing & then to later see pree be suspicious of ru 😂😂

“Patang udana hai” 

Ru’s lines as always savage 💥

“Khulja sim sim” 

I have a feeling saransh didn’t use Ru’s answer and passes on his own merit! 

It’s going to be an interesting track to see ru educate himself for Saransh! 

Hopefully teacher madam & ru get to romance plenty!! 😂

Same I felt like he didn't use the cheat sheet as well! I am sure he Saransh will say in tomorrow's episode that Preesha taught him to never cheat so he didn't. This will show to Rudra even more about how Preesha was right in not taking any shortcuts. 

Edited by ishagur - 3 years ago

Originally posted by YHCstan

So Rudr feels attracted to Preesha? According to him it’s because of her love for Saaransh. 

Yeah. I am SO SO glad they included that small but poweful line where Rudra confirms that he doesn't really understand what he feels towards Preesha but it is probably that they both feel the same exact love for Saransh so he feels connected to her. This was an important line to add since it is still too early for Rudra to start falling in love with Preesha. I mean, let's be honest, according to Rudra she is still a murderer and she was still at a point his brother's lover. :/

Did anyone get the montage when episode started?

Ru came to check on Pree and Saaransh.

This guy can't live a second without them rn.

RuSha don't need words to talk now❤️

MBA🤣

Areyyy yaar again everyone is back to their roooms. Not doneee😭

Awhhh he hesitated to wake her up😳 while she threw pillows at him the other day🤣

He closed her mouth🤣🤣 and smiles about it. So cuteee❤️

Guess it's super fun for Ru to lift her.

His constant smiles looking at her.❤️

Him putting her to bed is uber cuteeeeee.❤️❤️

Pree spoiled the moment mumbling about tables🤣Ru's reaction😆

Looks like Pree is studying more than Saaransh that she is reciting tables even in her sleep. I wish Ru took a video of it to tease her later🤣

Who knew 8*3=24 would be used in a love sceneee❤️

Not bad, Ru isnt that bad in math😆

Awhhh he didn't leave even after getting his hand back.