Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow rekha aa gayi topic mei.😄.lol nineties ki rhea jaisey laga mukhey post padha toh...almost baal baal bach gayi internet ka zamaana aaya nahin tha isliye ?

Anyway rhea is getting so much support in Bw frm feminists....

Edited by Jay_tapori - 3 years ago
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

On a side note rhea looks a bit like pc na 🤣

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

How come rhea is not posting her bank statements? Her property papers? her tickets payment to Europe and Goa?

Oh wait. She was using SSR Credit Card.

Trips to goa, uae, France , Italy , went for wat ? dealings n to take orders n reporting r wat 🤔
KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

You do understand, cheating in a relationship is much different from murdering someone, right?

who cheated whom?

Rekha cheated her husband?

Or Rhea cheated Sushant?

I don't think Rekha's in laws said that she murdered her husband. What they complained was for abatement of suicide.

But I still fail to understand what is the similarity between Rekha and Rhea's cases.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

On a side note rhea looks a bit like pc na 🤣

No I dont find PC the prettiest face wise. But Rhea was not even as good looking as PC. She seems to have been with Aditya Roy Kapoor and many others. I wonder how she manages to manipulate all of them or even get them to fall for her. It is mannerisms that are put off more than anything physically. But she isn't anything special physically. 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: buttercups2020

I agree. And I understand your point. 

But few pages back I saw people literally comparing joint ventures to single handed loots. 

He bought it , he paid for it. She paid her part..  

I am not her fan but I know for a fact she was the leading face of a hugely popular show and must be having enough to keep her life together for atleast few years.. unlike 7 unidentified terribly flops films that didn't do much to her benefits , clearly not having enough income to have a kind of life certain someone lived. 

Sushant or no Sushant ; life style and income don't match and it's weird. 

Man I need a luck like damsel. What one needs to do to have a friend circle like her without any film background and negligible career.??  I mean , she doesn't have to be a vile person but how are the networks so strong! 

I watched PR back when it was airing. The one thing I do remember is that Ankita made enough in the middle of the series to start buying expensive designer sarees. And she would wear those sarees onscreen. It was pretty obvious which of her wardrobe was the same old recycled shit for all of Ekta's heroines and which ones were specially bought by her own self

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

No I dont find PC the prettiest face wise. But Rhea was not even as good looking as PC. She seems to have been with Aditya Roy Kapoor and many others. I wonder how she manages to manipulate all of them or even get them to fall for her. It is mannerisms that are put off more than anything physically. But she isn't anything special physically. 

I have seen her videos of public events...she is such an embarrassment.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

They informed the previous DCP of what was going on. It was a complaint and there was nothing illegal about it as Whatsapp complaints are valid too under certain circumstances. The whole point there was that there was already a existing complaint out there which the cops chose to overlook even after he had passed away. So this notion that his family is just blaming Rhea for the heck of it goes out the window when they had already made a complaint four months prior to his passing.

We actually do know. His entire staff was changed. His family and friends were alienated from him. These are all things that are in the public domain now with statements given from the concerned parties. One can choose to ignore and claim we do not know or one can consider them since we are indeed talking about his mental here too....right? These are things that clearly point towards a certain kind of relationship. A lot of toxic relationships have control as a common factor. A partner trying to control you, your environment, your whole ecosystem....doesn't sound all that healthy to me but that's me.

Again...I don't get what the common factor is because there's a literally a legal case that has been filed against Rhea. What you are essentially saying is that just because her husband's family believed she was guilty, that is what is the common factor here? I couldn't disagree more. A FIR has been filed against Rhea. There is a whole chargesheet out there of all she has been accused of. These aren't things that have come out of the thin air. Some of the stuff stated in the chargesheet is very much there in the complaint that was made to the previous DCP of Bandra. 

So no it is not about trying to find a scapegoat here. Sushant I believe did commit suicide. I also believe he was struggling with some mental health issue. One can believe all that and still there there is a whole lot of legitimacy in what his family is saying. Because like I said mental health doesn't exist in a vacuum. 

As for Rhea being tested unfairly? Lol. I'll agree to disagree on this one and leave it at that. Because I don't want to get into writing another essay here...lol.

Lol @ whatsapp complaint.  Let's not live in a utopian world and come back to reality. Please try complaining like that in India, the first thing police will say is come to the police station and give a statement. And this is anywhere in India, not just Mumbai. Being a police officer himself, his brother inlaw knew this very well. He tried to wield his power and influence to get preferential treatment and it was denied. End of story.

But still, it was wrong. I agree, Mumbai police was not taking action. They asked for a formal complaint but did the family didn't go through with it? No. But why? Was their pride more important or saving their son/brother/brother-in-law?

His entire staff changed with or without Sushant's permission? Do we know for sure Sushant objected to this? No, he wasn't of an unsound mind. I remember him giving a great interview where he talked about his entrepreneurial venture with Rhea. It didn't seem like he was not in his full consciousness or something.

But I agree - your argument is valid. But it is one version. There are other versions that could explain those suspicions. I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that Rhea is guilty based on hearsay or a media trial, especially when vested interests are at play.

The family is well within their rights to have suspicions over Rhea and her family, and I support their right to get the matter investigation. But for other people to chip in and cast aspersions on Rhea without any basis? I don't agree with that. I mean you are still free to do that of course, I just cannot subscribe to it.

@Bold: You don't agree Rhea is being treated unfairly. Yeah, it isn't unfair. It is straight up malicious, even if there is a 1% chance that she is innocent. Nothing can excuse such crucification with so much misinformation and lies. But yeah, by the time I came to that line in your post, I am not surprised you disagree with me on that. :-)

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KewlDude

who cheated whom?

Rekha cheated her husband?

Or Rhea cheated Sushant?

I don't think Rekha's in laws said that she murdered her husband. What they complained was for abatement of suicide.

But I still fail to understand what is the similarity between Rekha and Rhea's cases.

Rekha supposedly was the other woman in Amitabh Jaya's relationship. While that is immoral, it is not necessarily illegal. 

What Rhea is being accused her is of murder, which in any book is illegal. Also, both in Rhea and Rekha's cases, the family alleged abetment of suicide. It's just that only one of them took it up with the police.

@Bold: I already explained it above it you bothered to read. :)