Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: SheThought

Uru this is the graph, with DKP battling Corona in the mix 🤔

Where do you find such apt gifs 🤣🤣

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Wow, just when I think it cannot sink any further, DKP surprises me yet again 👏👏👏

I was aghast with Abir enticing Mish with MorPankh and Bal Gopal in the precap and before I could get over it, we get this most idiotic promo! WTH is that 😳🤓😳

Why are MishBir in such a hurry to have a kid!

And chalo, Mishti and Abir forgave Kuhu in .00002 min noodle style and upar se Thank yous bhi bol diye... par yeh Mishti toh ab Kuhu ke gale, I mean pair, hi pad gayi!

This is whitewashing of Kuhu to the power of infinity! After all that she has done, forgive her in a minute, say thank yous and then use seedha bhagwan banado.

And why in the world will Kuhu agree to be the surrogate mom of Mishti's child when she hasn't even had any of her own. She hasn't even started her own family and to expect her to carry MishBir's child is too much! If she says yes, good for MishBir but there is nothing wrong if she says No to Mishti's demand! It is selfish of Mishti to ask such a thing from Kuhu in the first place and then feel bad about it if she says no!

Viewers are screwed either way... why in so much hurry to have a baccha when they haven't even explored each other as husband and wife!!!

Bang My Head GIFs | Tenor

Paaliiiiiiiii meri jaaannn 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Pali...we love MishBir na 😳..let just try to stand by 🤗🤗I know we all will 😃we've seen. Worst ...😆

I've no expectations......so hopefully that'll help me bare the track 😆😳

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jayu_Bangalore

I didn't like the episode. Also i hate the upcoming promo. I seriously don't know how to show my frustration. I am not yet ready to see MishBir as parents. Forget about the surrogacy then. Upar se Kuhu will be the surrogate mother. This is absolutely nonsense. I think makers are hell bent to end the show that too on a very very bad note. Now we fans can't do anything. 

I don't even want to discuss about the upcoming track. Who is right,who is wrong,why Mishti wants Kuhu's help?I am done with the show.

It's time for me to say TA TA BYE BYE to the show. 

Hi Jayu di. 

Bold- I agree.

Underlined- This promo is just ridiculous. Why do the channel and makers hate their own show so much? 

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Bro code Ka popat Bana diya🤣

Saali aadi gharwali wala concept leke Aaya dkp😆

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dotslover22

Bold-🤣🤣🤣🤣

Agla track graph ke negative side hoga

🤣🤪

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Idiot😭🤗🤗🤗🤗

I'm here only.. More a days little bit active........😆

🤗🤗Will reply to you my jaan 🤗🤗

But I'm angry😔😭😡😆🤗

Meri idiot jaan 😭😭🤗🤗 I missed you so much, mujhe laga I won't be able to talk to you at all and you left 😭

Pm karo jaldi wanna talk to you... 🤗

Why angry bby 😆🤗 jhappi le aur shant hoja... Om shanti shanti

pallavi25 thumbnail

I’m not sure about this but I had read on Bollywood forum 3 years ago that there’s a new surrogacy law in India which bans hiring surrogate mother from outside the family. Someone from the family has to voluntarily become a surrogate for the couple. Has this law been enforced yet? Fans living in India please confirm this.

If this law has been enforced then Mishti can only ask a relative to be her surrogate, not an outsider

But why even think of surrogacy? Why not take Mishti for treatment? Why not Adoption?

Aishu13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WTF was that promo? Honestly I am happy that atleast Kuhu said no, why are they showing Abir in a rush to have a kid, even his family didn't bring it up! Kuhu has every right over her body, and even KuKu/KuhuNal decided that they will try to understand each other, and they are a couple who don't have half the trust journey that Mishbir have, why are they spoiling their own characters? Honestly I would rather Mishbir help Kuhu and Kunal with their relationship, which is one of the most cliched tracks ever, than this! I would have rather them talk about the future planning, like careers and talking about families in general! Didn't they both just go through hell? Look, there is nothing wrong for a young couple to be excited for a kid, but the whole having a kid within a year of your marriage is so damn outdated! I hope this tracks end with adoption and not surrogacy! 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

I thought ki due to coronavirus this pregnancy thing wud take a back seat n they wud focus on MishBir's marital life.. But no this shrinita bhowmick doesn't have any creativity .. It's just been frigging four months since they got married, n thanks to this karan fiasco they couldn't even enjoy their marital bliss properly.. Idk why they r bringing this track.. Kuku ka do shaadi hone ke bawajodh there's no progression in their relationship, mishbir r stuck at pakdam pakdai n now they want a baby all of sudden.. Meenu n everyone have accepted mishti in a minute.. I mean what the hell is going on?! They have two couples, they can show their marital life n the problems they face, they can show their Romance but no they r interested in writing such 2rs tracks🤢

Makers seem so eager to destroy/end the show.

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

I want ADOPTION not SURROGACY. 

Shona🤗

I am with u. I know it's a personal choice and i respect it. Though i prefer adoption over surrogacy. But for MishBir,i can't accept surrogacy.(coz  we hv seen MishBir as a matured,educated,understanding n responsible couple). Top of that Kuhu will be the surrogate mother....it's just unacceptable for me.