Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee321 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Lol remember how everyone was happy abt rajan shahi’s comment about releasing a new promo soon 😂😂. Such a troll. He knew everyone will go nuts

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

🤣🤣 Every single time!!!

Yeh toh pehle hi bol diya sasural genda fool 😆. I've watched 3 promos so far - one of kuhu burning MishBir pic, one of Abir being dhaal for Ketu and Mishti, and now this one. Knowing how the first 2 went, I'm not worried about this one at all. Will just enjoy the ride 😃

Har Baar humein ullu banatey Hain with their promos and everytime we fall for it! 😆

Yesterday we were all so happy with RadhaKrishan pics, today again heartburn and indigestion!

PH doesn’t let us be happy even for 24 hours, Sadists Kahinke! 😡

Jayu_Bangalore thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't like the episode. Also i hate the upcoming promo. I seriously don't know how to show my frustration. I am not yet ready to see MishBir as parents. Forget about the surrogacy then. Upar se Kuhu will be the surrogate mother. This is absolutely nonsense. I think makers are hell bent to end the show that too on a very very bad note. Now we fans can't do anything. 

I don't even want to discuss about the upcoming track. Who is right,who is wrong,why Mishti wants Kuhu's help?I am done with the show.

It's time for me to say TA TA BYE BYE to the show. 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Look at the Graph daya 🤣

Nannu track  - things were good but ending was bekaar 🤣

Varun track  - 2and week se bekaar 🤣

Surrogacy track  - promo se hi bekaar 🤣

Sasural is actually genda fool 🤣 Maine toh joke mein bola tha makers ne seriously le liya

Yeah let's not go by the promo ...and take one episode at a time 😆

Uru this is the graph, with DKP battling Corona in the mix 🤔

Sarcastic_me thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinutha91

Wow writers ko har cheez me kuhu ko ghusana hi hota hai!! This is the shittiest track of all I really hope kuhu na mane and mishti ko acche se Sunaye! For the first time I want kuhu to not listen to mishti ! Benba and Abir ko yeh baat pata chale and wo b Mish ko sunaye 

I seriously want abir to scold mishti like hell  😤😤😤 idiotic girl. Apne koi self respect nahi hain. Pats hain nahi manegi phir bhi chali gayi. First time I would rather huv kuhu make a scene of dis in front of family n every one scolding her

If she is having problem in conceiving she could go for treatment. I would rather watch separation of mishbir dan dis 😤😤😤

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bad in the sense their pregnancy period will be so stressful 😳

-Viji- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Look at the Graph daya 🤣

Nannu track  - things were good but ending was bekaar 🤣

Varun track  - 2and week se bekaar 🤣

Surrogacy track  - promo se hi bekaar 🤣

Sasural is actually genda fool 🤣 Maine toh joke mein bola tha makers ne seriously le liya

Yeah let's not go by the promo ...and take one episode at a time 😆

🤣🤣

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee321

Lol remember how everyone was happy abt rajan shahi’s comment about releasing a new promo soon 😂😂. Such a troll. He knew everyone will go nuts

They’re sadistic! 😈

Never let us be happy in Mishbir land for more than 24 hours! 

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Har Baar humein ullu banatey Hain with their promos and everytime we fall for it! 😆

Yesterday we were all so happy with RadhaKrishan pics, today again heartburn and indigestion!

PH doesn’t let us be happy even for 24 hours, Sadists Kahinke! 😡

they were making us happy by sharing pics and all to give us shock 👎🏼

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I thought ki due to coronavirus this pregnancy thing wud take a back seat n they wud focus on MishBir's marital life.. But no this shrinita bhowmick doesn't have any creativity .. It's just been frigging four months since they got married, n thanks to this karan fiasco they couldn't even enjoy their marital bliss properly.. Idk why they r bringing this track.. Kuku ka do shaadi hone ke bawajodh there's no progression in their relationship, mishbir r stuck at pakdam pakdai n now they want a baby all of sudden.. Meenu n everyone have accepted mishti in a minute.. I mean what the hell is going on?! They have two couples, they can show their marital life n the problems they face, they can show their Romance but no they r interested in writing such 2rs tracks🤢

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago