Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DashOfSass thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Few days back a member - ashi has written a beautiful FF on mishbir’s pregnancy and miscarriage. Although miscarriage tracks are sad and depressing there was something so refreshing about the story . Y can’t we see such sensible tracks in the show? Hamare forum k writers are better than dkp’s  🤔

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Uruuuuu 🤗🤗🤗

Hahaha I was shocked so came here to suprise n be with you guys 😆🤗

True I haven't even gone to any other just saw dkp notification n watched the promo n came here... Twitter n Insta by now would've turn to ashes 🤣 humari phooti kismat... 

😆 absolutely true it has finally joined the rat race with full force..  still like you said episode or promo are poles apart so we might get something different lets see... Thank god atleast iss reason ki vajase separation nahi plan kiya that would've been more cliche...😆

Diyuuuu...aati raha karo we all miss you ❤️ Koi chahie balance karne ko 😆

Same saw the promo on twitter and I came here 😆

Haan haan no misbbir separation at least , chalo very big mercies ⭐️😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Viji-

So true Diya!!!! Give them any track and they change it to Gold!!! 

As i keep saying, the  "Rope of Hope" for us and the show is only THEM❤️❤️

Words viji the cast is the only reason the show is able to pull off any crap... ❤️

Let's trust them n watch it they will never disappoint us... Kuch na kuch hoga for us to enjoy...

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I want ADOPTION not SURROGACY. 

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Look at the Graph daya 🤣

Nannu track  - things were good but ending was bekaar 🤣

Varun track  - 2and week se bekaar 🤣

Surrogacy track  - promo se hi bekaar 🤣

Sasural is actually genda fool 🤣 Maine toh joke mein bola tha makers ne seriously le liya

Yeah let's not go by the promo ...and take one episode at a time 😆

Bold-🤣🤣🤣🤣

Agla track graph ke negative side hoga

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Wow, just when I think it cannot sink any further, DKP surprises me yet again 👏👏👏

I was aghast with Abir enticing Mish with MorPankh and Bal Gopal in the precap and before I could get over it, we get this most idiotic promo! WTH is that 😳🤓😳

Why are MishBir in such a hurry to have a kid!

And chalo, Mishti and Abir forgave Kuhu in .00002 min noodle style and upar se Thank yous bhi bol diye... par yeh Mishti toh ab Kuhu ke gale, I mean pair, hi pad gayi!

This is whitewashing of Kuhu to the power of infinity! After all that she has done, forgive her in a minute, say thank yous and then use seedha bhagwan banado.

And why in the world will Kuhu agree to be the surrogate mom of Mishti's child when she hasn't even had any of her own. She hasn't even started her own family and to expect her to carry MishBir's child is too much! If she says yes, good for MishBir but there is nothing wrong if she says No to Mishti's demand! It is selfish of Mishti to ask such a thing from Kuhu in the first place and then feel bad about it if she says no!

Viewers are screwed either way... why in so much hurry to have a baccha when they haven't even explored each other as husband and wife!!!

Bang My Head GIFs | Tenor

😆 That's their specialty Pali! They will make us wish for previous track every single time!

I agree that it's idiotic of Mish to ask Kuhu especially when they are also newly married, but promo has no relation to what actually goes on, so let's see.

Better create the next AT, yeh toh 10 min mein khatam ho jayega after this promo 😆

Dotslover22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

I want ADOPTION not SURROGACY. 

Me too.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Baapre is this you 😭 idiot meri message ka reply nahi diya, LU mai baat nahi karti... 😭 I thought you are not active but you are not talking to me only idiot... Go don't talk to me.. 😭

But I agree with you... Just now said to uru that thank god mishbir are together here too and they are not going for extremely cliche separation track stating this as reason.. promo n epi are poles apart let's just relax n watch it with a pinch of salt... 

Idiot😭🤗🤗🤗🤗

I'm here only.. More a days little bit active........😆

🤗🤗Will reply to you my jaan 🤗🤗

But I'm angry😔😭😡😆🤗

LiNdASoUmZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Look at the Graph daya 🤣

Nannu track  - things were good but ending was bekaar 🤣

Varun track  - 2and week se bekaar 🤣

Surrogacy track  - promo se hi bekaar 🤣

Sasural is actually genda fool 🤣 Maine toh joke mein bola tha makers ne seriously le liya

Yeah let's not go by the promo ...and take one episode at a time 😆

🤣🤣

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Yaar girurujiiii🤗

Thank you yaaraaa 🤗🤗😳

I know at the end CVs will screw up...but I feel we fans are screwing up with our stress which is unnecessary

All have already decided that kuhu cannot give birth to MishBir child

All have decided that the track will be crap

Areee yaar

Why Mishti goes to kuhu

What leads to it

How Abhir will support her

Only thing I don't want this to go Chori chori chupke chupke style basssss

I'm again saying ..kuhu is a parallel lead producers pay her so she will be in story weather we like it or not ..it's better we accept the fact that kuhu is a part of MishBir life

I m all ok as long as MishBir are as strong as a mountain😳

And I know they will be...I will hold back till the package is opened up.....no point in baseless speculation which will lead to negativity😆

Absolutely cool ! Now we already have a pregnancy track,  we can't do anything about it anyways so let's chill and enjoy the ride as much as we can...the show has lost logic for the most part...but it feels bad to see makers tease loyal mishbir audience everytime.. perks of being ITV fan I guess 

Edited by Onyourface - 3 years ago