Ariya OS :The Biwi and the Hubster

ariya_ash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

"And now the day bleeds into nightfall,

And you're not here to get me through it all,

I let my guard down and then you pulled the rug,

I was getting kinda used to be someone you loved".

"I leave the house for thirty minutes and you already miss me? Not bad biwi" Arjun teased as he heard Lewis Capaldi blasting in the background ."Agreed the distance between our house and this store is a full 7 kilometres, phir bhi "

Riya blushed laughing at her hubster's remarks. “I swear it just came on Spotify .I put our playlist on shuffle." she explained.

"Sure, biwi,Sure. I just called to ask if you wanted something with the pizza. "

"Fries.”

"Nothing else?" he asks, as he pulls up in front of her favorite pizzeria. "Nothing else?"   

"Nope." His biwi answers.

"Are you sure? Because when I come home and you say you need something, best believe I'm not leaving the couch. "He enunciated, ain’t no way he's gonna get up from a Marvel Movie Marathon.

"Oh, hubster , we both know how that goes."

Arjun laughed at this, knowing full well how things go when Riya wants something. He’d be out and about in a jiffy. Nothing matters when it comes to his wife. Nothing.

“Alright, I’ll go get the pizzas. Bye. And don't miss me too much “he signs off.

Riya ends the call, facepalming .Trust her husband to romanticize everything. She smiles as she recalls how her hubster had greeted her in the morning .Arjun woke her up in the morning with breakfast in bed consisting of her favourite pancakes and chocolate syrup.They talked as they ate. A few minutes later, Arjun had stolen a kiss on the pretext that she still had some chocolate on her lips and that had resulted in the box of nutella being all over the place, the chocolate staining the sheets.

Riya shook her head and looks around. Everything was set. Arjun had ordered a projector when he discovered his biwi was an MCU fan too. They had been re watching the movies for a while now but had always refrained from watching Infinity War and Endgame because of Arjun's crazy schedule; he always said those two movies deserve a weekend all by themselves. He had worked hard the past week to ensure no one would disturb them. Riya had often called the commissioner her sautan calling her husband late at the night. In the afternoon Arjun had put up a mattress in the hall, decked with lots of pillows and added a blanket too. To set the mood, kind of, Riya had thrown around a few fairylights. Perfect!

A good fifteen minutes later the bell rang and Riya went to open the door only to find her husband grinning ear to ear, pizzas in one hand and a brown paper bag in the other. Riya looked on as Arjun slides in, the mind boggling grin still plastered on his face.

“What?” she asks, exasperated by thie lack of context.

“Nothing. I’m just happy to spend time with you. It feels like it’s been ages.” Saying so the hubster pulls the biwi in for a kiss ,shocking the daylights out of his wife.

He was home

“Uff. Chris Evans looks so hot with a beard” Riya exclaimed her eyes shining at the sight of Captain America.

Beside her ,an annoyed Arjun ran his hand over his chin. She forced me to shave two weeks ago and now she’s praising another man for growing a beard. Not on my watch, he told himself.

Riya noticed Arjun lost in his thoughts and laughed. He’s probably jealous she thought. Pausing the movie, she climbed on his lap and cupped his face.

“I asked you to shave because your beard pricks me when we’re cuddling .And you know how MUCH I love cuddling with you.” She explained.

Arjun smiled at her and played with her hair. He looked at her and whispered “I love you biwi”

“I love you too, Hubster.” She leaned forward and pecked his lips. Once ,twice and thrice causing Arjun to burst in laughter.

“Stop doing this. You know where this’ll lead to.” He says meaninfully.

Riya just shrugs as if acknowledging his intentions.

Arjun raises his eyebrows and smiles like a dork “Guess Chris Evans has to wait.” He says as he lists her in his arms and heads to their room.Riya giggles and whispers in his ears "Another week of paperwork "

"Anything for you biwi.Anything"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishitadalal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome one. I was expecting an extra bit of their romance....

Will be waiting for it 😉

ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Soo sweet..

Love it..

Continue soon..

Updatedd

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aww..that's so sweet os..❤️