Some doubts about Naagin4

sunu.nainu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hey

I used watch Naagin 4 once. Just wanted to know what happened here. I didn’t get what happened to Nayntara.

Are Shalaka and Nayntara same characters. Else who is shalaka and who was Nayntara. I mean she was not manyata’d daughter but was she an ichadari naagin, did she later turn to one? If she did was she somehow related to anyone from naagin3? Who swapped Brinda and Nayntara when they were born and why did they do it?

Also can you give me summary of how all old naagins came back and why Shivangi didn’t come back and the rest of the naagins did ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shivangi urf Mouni is London so it wasn't possible to call her to come in India to appear in N4's final.

Otherwise Ekta would have call her...

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Big doubt is why Vishaka--is speaking in English.. Naagin ko english aati hai😆

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Big doubt is why Vishaka--is speaking in English.. Naagin ko english aati hai😆

Badalte zamane ke sath sath Naagins ko bhi badalna padta hai😉

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tEENkRmNsR

Hey

I used watch Naagin 4 once. Just wanted to know what happened here. I didn’t get what happened to Nayntara.

Nayantara Stuck in Pillar by Vish Jasmine role over there. Vish as alone Villain Kidnapped Manyata, Fooled and played With Brinda. Next killed manyata ☢️

Are Shalaka and Nayntara same characters. Else who is shalaka and who was Nayntara. I mean she was not manyata’d daughter but was she an ichadari naagin, did she later turn to one? If she did was she somehow related to anyone from naagin3? Who swapped Brinda and Nayntara when they were born and why did they do it?

Shalaka emerged from same piller She is Nayan  .Nayan birth story is mystery nothing shown 👎🏼 no swapping details.  No naagin. She is just human villain 😈partner to Vish 😈

Also can you give me summary of how all old naagins came back and why Shivangi didn’t come back and the rest of the naagins did ?

Old Naagins came just name of helping Brinda 😆 To Give Decent Trps In Grand finale 😎 Shivangi /Mouni Not Available So Not Appeared 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tEENkRmNsR

Hey

Well I can answer some of the doubt perhaps.

Yes both Nayan/Shalaka were the same characters.Nayan was Manyata's adopted daughter but spurned by the hatred in addition to the manipulation by Vish she was one of the baddies of N4.Her white costume did scream Naagin & even in one episode it was shown that she could shape-shift into a snake but it turned out to be a blooper.

Well this question is a bit difficult to answer like that mysterious Red Temple? If you have watched the Grand Finale of N3 Maha-Nagrani Shivangi left for heaven with her beau Rocky after handing over the mantle of Supreme Queen to the current Naagrani Bela/Shravli.

As per Brinda any Shesh-Naagin has the telepathic power to call out the old Naagins from the Naaglok.Its like the heaven for every serpent out there.

As for other doubts who swapped Nayan & Brinda? I think it was Vish but cannot say with certainity.Here's my take-

Vish perhaps swapped the babies giving birth to the so called Bhagya Ka Zehreela Khel.Remember that Pandit communicated with that secret lady? It was Vish perhaps.And unlike that rookie Naagin Brinda Vish could change her forms at will.She could have taken the form of any human male/female & informed the crooked Parekhs regarding Manyata's Naagin secret along with the unknown mystery of Laal Tekdi Mandir.

Vish formed an alliance with Shalaka to trouble Brinda at every turn of the event to separate Brindev,Shalaka might have been manipulative but the actual strings were pulled by the master-planner Vishakha.

It was Vish who was the Zehreela Khiladi/Khal-Naayika of Naagin Season 4.Vish snatched away Brinda's rightful revenge by eliminating the crooked Parekhs but did not even spare Milli or Geetanjali including Dev who had nothing to do with the revenge.In short Vish partly fulfilled Shesha/Shivanya's role in N4.Vish was both the collaborator as well as the executioner.She dispensed cruel justice as per her own whims.Vish needed Dev only & only for the Naagmani.

Luckily Bela came back & realizing Vish's crooked intentions killed her.Her other form was killed by that reformed Shesha.

Vish played her part with aplomb but it was Bela who delivered the final blow to this saga.Brinda only remained a rookie Naagin inspite of having so much training by Swara in addition to her powers.The funny thing was Brinda could not take any humans form.

Edited by masked - 3 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Vish perhaps swapped the babies giving birth to the so called Bhagya Ka Zehreela Khel.Remember that Pandit communicated with that secret lady? It was Vish perhaps.And unlike that rookie Naagin Brinda Vish could change her forms at will.She could have taken the form of any human male/female & informed the crooked Parekhs regarding Manyata's Naagin secret along with the unknown mystery of Laal Tekdi Mandir.

Vish formed an alliance with Shalaka to trouble Brinda at every turn of the event to separate Brindev,Shalaka might have been manipulative but the actual strings were pulled by the master-planner Vishakha.

It was Vish who was the Zehreela Khiladi/Khal-Naayika of Naagin Season 4.Vish snatched away Brinda's rightful revenge by eliminating the crooked Parekhs but did not even spare Milli or Geetanjali including Dev who had nothing to do with the revenge.In short Vish partly fulfilled Shesha/Shivanya's role in N4.Vish was both the collaborator as well as the executioner.She dispensed cruel justice as per her own whims.Vish needed Dev only & only for the Naagmani.

Luckily Bela came back & realizing Vish's crooked intentions killed her.Her other form was killed by that reformed Shesha.

Vish played her part with aplomb but it was Bela who delivered the final blow to this saga.Brinda only remained a rookie Naagin inspite of having so much training by Swara in addition to her powers.The funny thing was Brinda could not take any humans form.

For Your Take 👏👍🏼 

Eventually N4 Turned out 😊Be-Vish 😈Rival Story which justified by Double Head Vish Elimination in hands of Nagrani  

N2 it's Majorly Shivanya(Shivangi)-Sha Rivalry 😈 Sesha  Double identities in last Pattar 🤢+ Ritik alike 😎 so called Twist  Mahanagrani killed Seshu 😆

All repeated formulas 😛 so the Solo N4 naagin never used shape shifting 😲😆to other humans😆 ManyaTara Done 😛 Manyata when she came to take away Nayan from the marriage revenge 😎 

Bhel leaves, Goons etc stuff training 😆 Some Guruji is there with Swara is he never instructed Usage of Naagin manipulating powers 😆 No wonder Vish Is Zahreeli khiladi of N4 😛 Bela ko aana pada 😳khel khatam karne 🙅👍 Still Seshu change is unbelievable 😲😆

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Still Seshu change is unbelievable 😲😆

In season 5's finale,Sesha will be brought again by Ekta and you never know she can turn "negative" again😲😆

In Ekta's imaginary world anything is possible🤣

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

In season 5's finale,Sesha will be brought again by Ekta and you never know she can turn "negative" again😲😆

In Ekta's imaginary world anything is possible🤣

she is damn negative in 2 seasons 😆 2mins ka Positive no asar 👎🏼😉😆 next finale it's super positive Vish 😳 turn of 3 mints 🤣 Any thing possible in Ek😈 🐍land😆😆