cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Nice teaser

Who is behind them??

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello friends. Really sorry for being late in updating story i hope you will enjoy reading it

Kiya pyaar karogay mujse

Part 27

ishita closes her eyes and remember the familiar touch she thinks: no it cant be possible its my imagination. she hear a sound of something breaking. She gets up and looks around she find red bangles broken on floor. She closes her eyes and shook her  head. Raman enters the room and find ishita distressed. Ishita points at the broken bangles while raman says: table pay hi thi shayad gir kay toot gayi why you are worrying.

Ishita nods and says: yes.. you are right maybe I am thinking too much. Where is ashi. Raman says: ashi is enjoying  with romi and simmi you know what all have  become childish with her romi simi mihir ashok and param. Ishita smiles listening to him and hugs  him thinking: lagta hai mein zyada hi soch rahi hoon

Raman cups her face and asks: ishita you are fine. Ishita nods looking at raman and smiles. Raman kisses her forehead with all his love and says: lets move back to party. Ishita shook her head and says: come with me. Raman looks at her questioning eyes ishita held his hand and both walka out of the room. Raman gets excited thinking ishita has planned something for him he looks at her and smiles

Ishita ask raman to close his eyes. He closes his eyes, ishita brought raman to terrace and says: open your eyes.. raman slowly open his eyes and finds all terrace filled with photos some were hanging with twinking lights. All photos were of him his childhood picture with his dada his teenage pics how he gets appreciated for his sport achievement then his business achievement and family picture with ishita ashi and others. Raman was smiling ear to ear with teary eyes looking at each picture. He traces his finger of his dada picture and says: i miss you dada.. ishita wipes her happy tears seeing raman happiness and says: happy birthday to you..

Raman turns and pulls ishita for hug and says: thank you thank you so much ishita for all this 

Ishita: you liked my gift

Raman: its amazing and great ishita.. you brought my whole life together but how did you manage to do all this and how I didn't knew about this

Ishita: surprise raman.. neelu helped me with your old pics but i knew that you will like this

Raman: like..ishita i love this.. aww look at this picture how ashi is cuddling to me. He points at one picture then he looks at other and gets amazed he held ishita hand and asks: when you took this pic. Ishita smiles and says: papa beti were sleeping cuddling with open mouth i found it so adorable so i clicked it

Raman chuckles and says: indeed its adorable.

Ishita: lets move to party ashi will be tired. Ramam nods and both heads back to party rest was passed in blink parry ended all retired to their room as they were hell tired. Next day raman went for office as usual while ishita was engrossed with ashi. Her phone rings she takes the call and gets shocked listening from other side she gives ashi to toshi jee and leaves from home

Ishita was looking around her forehead was filled with sweat. She felt a touch on her shoulder making her flinch she turn and sigh in relief seeing raman standing she threw herself in his arms trying to seek solace. Raman hugs her smiling and says: ishita what happened why are you scared. Whats bring you here in office

Ishita looks at raman and says: i got call that you got hurt

Raman shows his bandaged hand and says: projector gir gaya tha nothing to worry ishita.

Ishita: i dont want to lose you raman. I love you so much i cant see you in pain. Raman hugs her tightly and says: i am here with you shush bus.. he kisses her forehead lovingly and thinks who called ishita. He takes ishita to his cabin and asks: who called you

Ishita: mihir called me. Mihir enters the cabin with some medicine and says: bhai take this medicine you will feel better. Raman glares at him and says: why you called ishita. Mihir looks down and says: sorry wo i thought i should tell bhabhi because you are not leaving office 

Ishita intervene and sides with mihir and says: raman why you are getting angry with mihir he didn't do anything wrong its good thag he called me and he is right also you cant do work with injured hand lets go home

Raman: you will always take his side. Mihir you go. Mihir nods and leaves

Ishita chuckles seeing raman sulken face and says: so what he is very smart and intelligent. Raman makes face listening to her and says: oh hello madam stop praising mihir so much i think you dont know that in front of your husband you should not praise other men

Ishita: raman you are jealous..

Raman shook his head and says: why i will be jealous. Kuch bhi bolti hai madrasan now dont you want to go home

Ishita nods and both leaves for home. They enters house making Senior bhalla surprised. Mrs bhalla: ishita you are with raman ..raman puttar tu itni jaldi ghat agaya. She gets shocked seeing his injured hand and rushes to his side. Mr bhalla too asks the same from raman. Raman smiles lightly and told them about the incident of projector falling. He assures them: maa papa its just a small wound dont stress yourself. Mihir called ishita and this madam brought me home

Mrs bhalla: puttar she has done right you are hurt you need rest. Raman looks around and searches for ashi mrs bhalla smiles and tells: ashi is with simmi. Raman nods and leaves for his room.

Later at night, raman was trying to bandaged his hand, he winces while applying the anticeptic. Ishita enters the room holding ashi and says: raman what are you doing. Give it to me i will apply. She makes ashi sit with raman and takes the cotton. Ishita bandage his hand while ashi was looking at her dada. Raman looks at her and find her eyes filled with tears raman says: baby what happened. Ashi point at his wounded hand. Ishita smiles and says: ashi dada is fine 

Ashi held raman band and kisses it lightly making raman fell in love with his daughter again. He hugs her tightly and says: princess dada is alright .. aww baby i love you so much. Ashi smiles at her dada showing her two teeth mouth and says: lab yuw.. (love you). Raman and ishita pulls their bundle of joy in bear hug. Ashi laughs whole heatedly getting her parents love

Next day

Ishita was looking outside the window sipping the coffee feeling the light cold weather. Raman comes out of the restroom and lovingly stares at ishita. He walks towards her and reluctantly hugs her from back. Ishita smiles and relaxes herself in his arms. Ishita looks at raman and says: life is so beautiful raman.. raman looks on and gets lost in her. He says: but this life become beautiful due to you. Ishita couldn't stop blushing listening to him. He tighten his hold on her and says: stay with me ishita hamesha..

Ishita: where i will go raman my home is here in your arms. Raman smiles kisses her forehead making ishita looks down feeling butterfly in her stomach.

Raman: ishita.. thank you for coming in my life. Both shares the eyes lock. Their moment gets disturbed as neelu knocks the door stating ashok and param has came to meet raman. Raman half heartedly leaves ishita and moves downstairs while ishita hides her face in her palm smiling. 

Ashok and param greet raman happily. Raman asks: whats up.. ashok : raman we are planning to hang out in dehli outskirts so thought to ask from you. Are you interested. Raman looks at them and says: how can i go leaving my family behind mera maan nhe hai

Mr bhalla smiles seeing raman concern for his family he intervene and says: raman puttar you should go with them it will be a good break for you. Raman shook his head and denies: no papa.. mein.. ashok and param pleads to him making raman melt to their words. Ashok: great tommorow we will go. Raman nods. Both leaves. 

Ishita smiles looking at raman and says: it will be fun raman after a long time you will spend time with your friends.

Raman: but i am feeling something miss

Ishita: you are worrying unnecessarily raman. Raman nods and thinks: i should not keep my feeling hidden now i thinks its correct time to confess ishita.. but tomorrow is trip. Let this trip gets over i will plan a grand confession. He smiles dreamily.

Thats it my dear friends waiting for your response and comments dont forget to hit like also

Love

Riddi

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Plz continue soon 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Something is worry worth