Ishra FF # 2 ~ Kiya Pyaar Karogay Mujhse ~ part 32 pg 28 july/6

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello friends

i cant believe its second thread of kiya pyaar karogay mujhse finally after a long time i opened second thread of my story its very heartwarming i am very happy. this story is very close to  my heart just like its first season i reallly hope  you all keep enjoying reading this story and showering your love on it which is obiviously a source of motivation for me to keep writing.

the  first thread was all about  how ishita (widow of aman twin brother of raman) and  raman got tied in nuptial bond and ashi their daughter enters their  life and  filled with happiness. slowly ishita  realizing her feeling for  raman. raman accepting bhallas as his family. now  raman has decided to give ishita and his relation a chance. the story is entering in its main crux now the  Pandora of aman will open soon.

okay okay enough  of my continuous rambling come on wish me. its an achievement thank you so much without your love and support this story would not have gotten this much appraise. thanks again.

INDEX

thread one

teaser below

Part 26

Part 27

Part 28

Part 29

Part 30

Part 31

Part 32

Edited by ishrasoul - 2 years ago

kiya pyaar karogay mujhse

teaser

raman was working  on laptop ishita comes there holding a cup of tea she forward it to raman and sit  beside him. she gets surprised to see raman designing something. she  narrow her eyes and says: what is this. raman gets excited and shares: ishita i am planning to decorate ashi room. look i have made this design also

ishita shook her head and says: raman ashi is small what is the need of room now

raman: abhi nhe bari hogi to she will use it. this is her birthday gift

ishita  smiles and says: aur apko kiya chahiye

raman: muje??

ishita: haan raman apki bhi to birthday hai ap bhool gaye you and ashi share same birthday. kiya chahiye apko birthday gift mein.

raman smiles and held ishita  hand and says: muje kiya chahiye mere pass to sab hai na. sirf aik hi wish hai bhagwan kabhi tum sab ko mujse door na kary. ishita gets touched with raman wish.

thats  it waiting for your comments

A very beautiful teaser please update soon to know when Raman will realise his feelings 

Congratulations for the new thread di..

Nice teaser

Updt soon

Lovely teaser dear 

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz 

Congratulations for new thread Di 

Interesting tzr Di 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di