Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hari73

But anu going thru torture every day.  He must b suffocated.  Just imagine after coming to know Abt sneha..  Na na.. i want komo exit from anu.  No person can tolerate a person who murdered own daughter.  Every other issues one side and father is another side.  I really hope, komo shd be never given chance to redeem.  

Hari.... That's the only thing that kept me excited for the show. But, by the way they are focusing on SnehRish for the past few episodes I have lost hope of seeing that guilt ridden Anu. Just like how CVs spolied our expectations of having an Anu-Mohini face off, most probably this too might not happen. I am now totally disappointed that these good for nothing CVs never use the potential & talents of the actors in giving good emotional scenes. All they know is to Rinse, Repeat and Recycle. Now, with news of final warning issued by the channel, I hope the show gets shut down soon. That much EK and CVs have played with the actor's talents & our time and emotions. 

pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

No they will not establish any pair this time. The audience will keep watching to see who is hooked up with whom.😆Pre will neither go here nor there. Na anupre kabhi milenge na prebajaj. End tak😆 moh will forever shout middle class prerna, komo will keep thinking of new ways to murder pre , and anuprejaj will do what they have been doing since the last 2 yrs. Play ringa ringa Roses

But where is the audience. 🧐

surbhi1995 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

after sharma  agree for roshiv marriage basu  looks angle to me😆

Same pinch

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know why ppl r irritated with friendship banter of bajpre.  I want bajpre to be best friends n nothing more.  I hope baj remain positive n bajpre remain supporting each other.  If we are in love does not means we cannot smile n talk or friendly with other person.  Cvs need to think about exploring more friendship than love angle.  Bring something new cvs..

I want some positivity in the show.  I want to see anupre smiling.  And I hope pre will bring anu out from his mess.  I know, in this show anupre getting back together not possible.   But atleast they shd remain at peace.

Coming to redeem komo, my heart doesnot agrees.  She gave lot of stress to our anu.   It's strange that I am ready to forgive who gave trouble to pre but not the one who troubled anu.   I am analysing myself.  May be I can't see anu in trouble.  I am more botheted seeing anu in trouble.  It's woman psychology I guess.  Aurat hee aurat ka dushman😆

i feel u  ek ladka ek ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte kya 🤣

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

Hari.... That's the only thing that kept me excited for the show. But, by the way they are focusing on SnehRish for the past few episodes I have lost hope of seeing that guilt ridden Anu. Just like how CVs spolied our expectations of having an Anu-Mohini face off, most probably this too might not happen. I am now totally disappointed that these good for nothing CVs never use the potential & talents of the actors in giving good emotional scenes. All they know is to Rinse, Repeat and Recycle. Now, with news of final warning issued by the channel, I hope the show gets shut down soon. That much EK and CVs have played with the actor's talents & our time and emotions. 

Cvs r such a useless.  I am just waiting for anu knowing the truth.  Hope they execute it well with lot of emotional clashes n breakdown.  After that nothing will b left in story.  They can shut the shop after that sequence.

I am no more interested in anupre going thru further torture in any form.  I am tired of seeing them in trouble all the time.  Bas kar bayi..

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

i feel u  ek ladka ek ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte kya 🤣

Kya bol rahi ho..samaj me nahin aaya

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Cvs r such a useless.  I am just waiting for anu knowing the truth.  Hope they execute it well with lot of emotional clashes n breakdown.  After that nothing will b left in story.  They can shut the shop after that sequence.

I am no more interested in anupre going thru further torture in any form.  I am tired of seeing them in trouble all the time.  Bas kar bayi..

No emotional scene coming up soon Hari. Didn't you see all the BTS? It's all about AnuPre tashan now.... First because of RoShiv, then KauKi etc etc etc.