KZK CVs, is there any way Komo can be redeemed?

Posted: 3 years ago

Aamna is really scoring among all the four in recent episodes and Komo is the only one character who has consistently entertained me with her performances & dialog delivery since last week.
So KZK CVs....since you are showing Pre, even after becoming a business woman is herself not interested in getting Komo arrested for murdering her father & daughter, and since the Sharmas are seen happily agreeing to RoShiv marriage, it seems like they all have forgotten all the atrocities Komo did to them. Also it looks like Pre has let go off her revenge for Anu and seems to be happy & content with her current life, after meeting Samidha. So, if you are planning to keep Samidha with PreRish, can you please redeem Komo and give some peace to Anu too, once he regrets for whatever he did with Pre. If Bajaj can be whitewashed, only because he loves Prerna and wants to have her in his life by hook or crook, Komo too can be whitewashed. Because she too loved Anu in the first AnuLika track 1 and whatever she did then was to have Anu in her life. And I as an old AnuPreian can happily quit the show believing that the so called 'star-crossed' lovers AnuPre are now safe and away from sacrifices as their shaatir partners Bajaj & Komo will never let them repeat such foolishness again.🀣

Hahaha haha... 

Bajaj and komolika, the ultimate winners. πŸ˜†

No wonder they understand each other so well. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by hope4u

Hahaha haha... 

Bajaj and komolika, the ultimate winners. πŸ˜†

No wonder they understand each other so well. πŸ˜†

Haina.... And they will keep our AnuPre safe and sound, as long as they are human beings. And marne ke baad if still AnuPre feel that they are soulmates or soullovers or whatever it is....then they can have a milan. Atleast then they will not have another Sneha who has to suffer because of their special category love. πŸ˜†

Sorry Hope, please bear with me for my rantings. After watching today's episode, I have literally lost it. πŸ™ˆ

Originally posted by grace4317

Haina.... And they will keep our AnuPre safe and sound, as long as they are human beings. And marne ke baad if still AnuPre feel that they are soulmates or soullovers or whatever it is....then they can have a milan. Atleast then they will not have another Sneha who has to suffer because of their special category love. πŸ˜†

Sorry Hope, please bear with me for my rantings. After watching today's episode, I have literally lost it. πŸ™ˆ

Don't blame you grace.. I saw some clips and πŸ€ͺ

I'm not against seeing well done scenes of Bajaj and prerna. 

But what I saw today was.. πŸ€”

Kzk hai anyone can be redeemed

Bajaj got whitewashed

Sharmas can forgive anyone🀣

Originally posted by hope4u

Don't blame you grace.. I saw some clips and πŸ€ͺ

I'm not against seeing well done scenes of Bajaj and prerna. 

But what I saw today was.. πŸ€”

Tho mera haal socho. Mene poora episode dekha. Next time my hubby gets gussa with me, I am thinking of trying these antics, just like Havima tried to copy that famous AnuPre phook scene in BB. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Originally posted by Paricarocks

Kzk hai anyone can be redeemed

Bajaj got whitewashed

Sharmas can forgive anyone🀣

Pari.... Your Komo baby will get whitewashed and become best bahu of BB. Socho, kaisa hoga? 

Edited by grace4317 - 3 years ago

After leap I had issues with Basu family as they accept komo knowing she killed Rajesh but now I m at peace with them as Sharma's do not remember it either.They r accepting Ronit and komo so whole heartedly that I start to like mohini and nivi 

Originally posted by surbhi1995

After leap I had issues with Basu family as they accept komo knowing she killed Rajesh but now I m at peace with them as Sharma's do not remember it either.They r accepting Ronit and komo so whole heartedly that I start to like mohini and nivi 

haan na atleast basu dont loose anything 

moloy  is their , anu doing very well in bussiness tarkki kar raha hai 

but what sharma πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ i mean u lost so much .

but risjiv pair is itself a down rigt d8sgusting in this 2020 eraπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

sub ke sub criminal hai  aur leads  forever majboor

Originally posted by grace4317

Pari.... Your Komo baby will get whitewashed and become best bahu of BB. Socho, kaisa hoga? 

I feel komo will be whitewashed soon