Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: grace4317

Aamna is really scoring among all the four in recent episodes and Komo is the only one character who has consistently entertained me with her performances & dialog delivery since last week.
So KZK CVs....since you are showing Pre, even after becoming a business woman is herself not interested in getting Komo arrested for murdering her father & daughter, and since the Sharmas are seen happily agreeing to RoShiv marriage, it seems like they all have forgotten all the atrocities Komo did to them. Also it looks like Pre has let go off her revenge for Anu and seems to be happy & content with her current life, after meeting Samidha. So, if you are planning to keep Samidha with PreRish, can you please redeem Komo and give some peace to Anu too, once he regrets for whatever he did with Pre. If Bajaj can be whitewashed, only because he loves Prerna and wants to have her in his life by hook or crook, Komo too can be whitewashed. Because she too loved Anu in the first AnuLika track 1 and whatever she did then was to have Anu in her life. And I as an old AnuPreian can happily quit the show believing that the so called 'star-crossed' lovers AnuPre are now safe and away from sacrifices as their shaatir partners Bajaj & Komo will never let them repeat such foolishness again.🤣

Grace they had good time post leap to show komo as sonalika only and let basus and other be under that illusion of hers. 

They had to ruin entire basu's by bring her identity back and making them puppet to murderer.

Now basus look like 🤢 from Every angle.

It too late for grace 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Grace they had good time post leap to show komo as sonalika only and let basus and other be under that illusion of hers. 

They had to ruin entire basu's by bring her identity back and making them puppet to murderer.

It too late for grace 

I am not bothered about any Basus now, except Anurag Basu. Today Veena showed Moloy the mirror on how because of his hypocrisy he didn't do anything to support Prerna and how it destroyed Pre's life. If this had happened at that time when he supported Mohini in ousting Pre from BB, it would have been much more meaningful. Here, Udayji did his best to get that guilt emotions apt on his face when Veena said this and went away. But, it is too late. CVs are trying to lure back the OG viewers with such dialogs..... But they are not realising that they can't redeem Moloy Basu in just one face off after all what has happened in the last 8-9years.

Now, coming to my title post, it's just my wish to have a fair play. That's it. Why Bajaj only should enjoy certain privileges when he & Komo did the same mistakes to have the one's they loved in their lives (not considering Rajesh's murder as Pre & Sharmas have forgotten it). A macho man is admired, praised and cheered up for being so. But a macho woman can't be admired. Why? That's what I wanted to convey. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I am not bothered about any Basus now, except Anurag Basu. Today Veena showed Moloy the mirror on how because of his hypocrisy he didn't do anything to support Prerna and how it destroyed Pre's life. If this had happened at that time when he supported Mohini in ousting Pre from BB, it would have been much more meaningful. Here, Udayji did his best to get that guilt emotions apt on his face when Veena said this and went away. But, it is too late. CVs are trying to lure back the OG viewers with such dialogs..... But they are not realising that they can't redeem Moloy Basu in just one face off after all what has happened in the last 8-9years.

Now, coming to my title post, it's just my wish to have a fair play. That's it. Why Bajaj only should enjoy certain privileges when he & Komo did the same mistakes to have the one's they loved in their lives (not considering Rajesh's murder as Pre & Sharmas have forgotten it). A macho man is admired, praised and cheered up for being so. But a macho woman can't be admired. Why? That's what I wanted to convey. 

Grace i understand but now we don't have much audiance only to watch 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Expect the fact she killed someone she was never that horrible or give vamp vibe. She behaves more like insecure woman with mental issue who needs a therapist.

She only got interesting after leap before leap the character was lame and those zoom in and out shots weren't helping either.

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Expect the fact she killed someone she was never that horrible or give vamp vibe. She behaves more like insecure woman with mental issue who needs a therapist.

She only got interesting after leap before leap the character was lame and those zoom in and out shots weren't helping either.

You know Amna is really doing a fab job post leap.

Komolika has really turn an interesting character post leap. I am actually really liking Komolika scenes whose scenes I used to skip earlier👍🏼

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Abjini

Today's episode makes me feel like I should quit kzk2 altogether and never come back to see this torture and crappy show called kzk2. I can never see other couple other than Anupre in KZK. If the makers are really going to show Prena falling for Bajaj with Anurag jaha hai wahi rahega then the makers should starts promoting the new couple in all the news channel, in instragram and all the sns, they should also give us official confirmation that a new love story of Prena-bajaj is starting and Anupre is forever separated, they should also give a bajaj-prena promo where there is no Anurag to show the new couple of kzk2 so that we Anupre fans can finally move on from this show KZK2.

I don't what I am actually writing here but I am very annoyed and frustrated by reading today's episode written update🤢

No they will not establish any pair this time. The audience will keep watching to see who is hooked up with whom.😆Pre will neither go here nor there. Na anupre kabhi milenge na prebajaj. End tak😆 moh will forever shout middle class prerna, komo will keep thinking of new ways to murder pre , and anuprejaj will do what they have been doing since the last 2 yrs. Play ringa ringa Roses

Edited by _charu_ - 3 years ago
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know why ppl r irritated with friendship banter of bajpre.  I want bajpre to be best friends n nothing more.  I hope baj remain positive n bajpre remain supporting each other.  If we are in love does not means we cannot smile n talk or friendly with other person.  Cvs need to think about exploring more friendship than love angle.  Bring something new cvs..

I want some positivity in the show.  I want to see anupre smiling.  And I hope pre will bring anu out from his mess.  I know, in this show anupre getting back together not possible.   But atleast they shd remain at peace.

Coming to redeem komo, my heart doesnot agrees.  She gave lot of stress to our anu.   It's strange that I am ready to forgive who gave trouble to pre but not the one who troubled anu.   I am analysing myself.  May be I can't see anu in trouble.  I am more botheted seeing anu in trouble.  It's woman psychology I guess.  Aurat hee aurat ka dushman😆

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

It too late for grace 

after sharma  agree for roshiv marriage basu  looks angle to me😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hari73

I don't know why ppl r irritated with friendship banter of bajpre.  I want bajpre to be best friends n nothing more.  I hope baj remain positive n bajpre remain supporting each other.  If we are in love does not means we cannot smile n talk or friendly with other person.  Cvs need to think about exploring more friendship than love angle.  Bring something new cvs..

I want some positivity in the show.  I want to see anupre smiling.  And I hope pre will bring anu out from his mess.  I know, in this show anupre getting back together not possible.   But atleast they shd remain at peace.

Coming to redeem komo, my heart doesnot agrees.  She gave lot of stress to our anu.   It's strange that I am ready to forgive who gave trouble to pre but not the one who troubled anu.   I am analysing myself.  May be I can't see anu in trouble.  I am more botheted seeing anu in trouble.  It's woman psychology I guess.  Aurat hee aurat ka dushman😆

Hari.... Komo has always given more pain to Pre than Anu. With Pre, it was always peet peeche vaar kiya and Pre is left clueless on what happened while Anu atleast know why the kasautii happened. Even, it is Pre who lost her father. Yet, Pre will never learn a lesson. That's a different topic. 

Why i wanted to see a redeemed Komo is because, I can't agree with the partiality in the treatment given to Bajaj's and Komo's characters when both have done the same crimes (exempting Rajesh's murder, which the Sharmas themselves have forgotten). Even Komo is much better than Bajaj. Revenge ki bahaana hi sahi, she took care of the Sharmas too. While Bajaj after arranging Shekhar a job, didn't look back at the Sharmas on what happened to them. If he had, Komo wouldn't have got this opportunity to trap Prerna using Shivi. So, more than seeing a redeemed Komo, it's a matter of fair play for me. 

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hari.... Komo has always given more pain to Pre than Anu. With Pre, it was always peet peeche vaar kiya and Pre is left clueless on what happened while Anu atleast know why the kasautii happened. Even, it is Pre who lost her father. Yet, Pre will never learn a lesson. That's a different topic. 

Why i wanted to see a redeemed Komo is because, I can't agree with the partiality in the treatment given to Bajaj's and Komo's characters when both have done the same crimes (exempting Rajesh's murder, which the Sharmas themselves have forgotten). Even Komo is much better than Bajaj. Revenge ki bahaana hi sahi, she took care of the Sharmas too. While Bajaj after arranging Shekhar a job, didn't look back at the Sharmas on what happened to them. If he had, Komo wouldn't have got this opportunity to trap Prerna using Shivi. So, more than seeing a redeemed Komo, it's a matter of fair play for me. 

But anu going thru torture every day.  He must b suffocated.  Just imagine after coming to know Abt sneha..  Na na.. i want komo exit from anu.  No person can tolerate a person who murdered own daughter.  Every other issues one side and father is another side.  I really hope, komo shd be never given chance to redeem.