Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

I feel komo will be whitewashed soon 

Tho, can we get PreRish and AnuLika social marriage in one episode and we old AnuPreians can sing channa mereya before bidding bye to the show? ðŸ˜†

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: grace4317

Tho, can we get PreRish and AnuLika social marriage in one episode and we old AnuPreians can sing channa mereya before bidding bye to the show? ðŸ˜†

Me & moni & BG will do group singing

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

Me & moni & BG will do group singing

Add me too. ðŸ˜Ž

Abjini thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Don't blame you grace.. I saw some clips and ðŸ¤ª

I'm not against seeing well done scenes of Bajaj and prerna. 

But what I saw today was.. ðŸ¤”

Today's episode makes me feel like I should quit kzk2 altogether and never come back to see this torture and crappy show called kzk2. I can never see other couple other than Anupre in KZK. If the makers are really going to show Prena falling for Bajaj with Anurag jaha hai wahi rahega then the makers should starts promoting the new couple in all the news channel, in instragram and all the sns, they should also give us official confirmation that a new love story of Prena-bajaj is starting and Anupre is forever separated, they should also give a bajaj-prena promo where there is no Anurag to show the new couple of kzk2 so that we Anupre fans can finally move on from this show KZK2.

I don't what I am actually writing here but I am very annoyed and frustrated by reading today's episode written update🤢

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yes redeem her too😆 sub criminal toh redeem huye 

i m toh ready for chanya merya merya ðŸ˜†

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

Today's episode makes me feel like I should quit kzk2 altogether and never come back to see this torture and crappy show called kzk2. I can never see other couple other than Anupre in KZK. If the makers are really going to show Prena falling for Bajaj with Anurag jaha hai wahi rahega then the makers should starts promoting the new couple in all the news channel, in instragram and all the sns, they should also give us official confirmation that a new love story of Prena-bajaj is starting and Anupre is forever separated, they should also give a bajaj-prena promo where there is no Anurag to show the new couple of kzk2 so that we Anupre fans can finally move on from this show KZK2.

I don't what I am actually writing here but I am very annoyed and frustrated by reading today's episode written update🤢

yahi toh nahi karenge last tak latka ke rakhenge anupre fd ko  aur anu toh hi ude & throw type 

jaise inko.lageha ki trp is ok  again they start their hutiyapa😆

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abjini

Don't worry Abjini......if they are planning to drag the show with Anurag's thornbird avatar delaying the revelations of many truths and promoting PreRish, then very soon we will get the good news. ðŸ˜Š

surbhi1995 thumbnail

I have heard in other shows fans become sad when shows shut down like kahaan hum kahaan tum(just reference) but her we anuprians r desperately waiting for the day when show will be off air.

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhi1995

I have heard in other shows fans become sad when shows shut down like kahaan hum kahaan tum(just reference) but her we anuprians r desperately waiting for the day when show will be off air.

Because we don't want to be thornbirds forever. ðŸ¤£

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Tho mera haal socho. Mene poora episode dekha. Next time my hubby gets gussa with me, I am thinking of trying these antics, just like Havima tried to copy that famous AnuPre phook scene in BB. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Omg havima and her antics ðŸ¤£