Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aaditi123

If you say the same thing over and over again, it becomes the Truth.

I tried correcting someone a few days ago that Satish Maneshinde is nowhere near the top lawyer in India. He just arranged for Salman Khans bail in the DUI case. It was actually Harsh Salve, who is actually one of the top lawyers in India and represents the Birla's and the Tata's who fought and won Salman's DUI case. 

Maneshinde usually represents Cops, Bookies and even Rakhi Sawant. The 10 Lakh/Day fee is a massively inflated figure unless people think Cops & Rakhi Sawant can afford that. 

Now its considered the TRUTH. Thats the power of the media and systematic brain washing. DONT even Bother. 

That article is from 2017

Check fees of Manshinde here

Or you think media started there propaganda in 2017 only.

IFrozenl thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaniax

So it’s Pitani’s turn tmrw. He better go thru all his interviews and make a believable story. Oh and don’t forget the mask which he wears at home too.

And also he shouldn't run away from the interview session like he did with Arnab lol 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunhot

May I ask what the matters could sushant know about them they fear of ?? 

https://sirfnews.com/sushant-singh-rajput-likely-to-have-been-murdered-for-this-reason-this-way/

also,look for subramanyams one hour you tube video about Bollywood and cricket mafia.

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

Kriti was one of the first people from the industry who after Sushant's passing called blind items mental harassment. Every post of hers about him has got to me. I feel like it's one of those relationships where people don't realise the intensity of it. I think he meant more to her than people care to acknowledge. I'm glad she is expressing all the she wants through these poems. I read here that it was Sushant infact who encouraged her to go back to writing as she had stopped doing that for awhile. 

More people from the industry should come forward and talk about the problem of blind items along with nepotism 

KewlDude thumbnail

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

Sushant blind was more because of Bollywood pimp like Rajeev masand. Electronic media was not that  responsible for his harassment .

Even if it was, I don't think there is anything wrong in supporting them for right cause 

We have seen examples where media has helped people in getting justice 

Jessica , Sheena bora  etc 

I personally believe media involvement is beneficial for this case as more and more common people are getting involved.

Which was not the case for pratyusha and jia

If we are moving towards a better cause I don't see any harm in what arnab is doing  

there is no point telling her all these. She will play the same broken record. So yeah 😆

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Oh you quoted me again and still don’t have the answer. The question is not whether Rhea should or should not go to prison. You said in your initial post “it is rheas right to ask ED”... well the plain answer is no, it is not her right to ask ED. She is a potential suspect. If an investigative agency wants her in for questioning, she has to go. This is not her la La land, where she can exercise her whims and fancies. I literally had to spell it out for you and you are welcome! It is not that difficult to understand you know, if you want to. 

What are you talking about?

Extensions are the rights of citizens and are granted more often than not. This same ED team gave Vijay Mallya multiple extensions.

https://www.theweek.in/content/archival/news/india/vijay-mallya-gets-two-week-extension-to-appear-before-ed.html

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SriRani

It’s all a set up by Bollywood mafia to make him crazy and deteriorate slowly and then push him to suicide or To kill him. Because Sushant knows too much. It’s well executed plan throughout but the ending backfired as they were too comfident That maha ppolice and cooper hospital will manage it for them. Disha got killed as she passed some imfo to Sushant and the mafia thought they were able to close Disha case , so it will be same with Sushant and their plan flopped. 

Also kudos to Arnab, subramanyam and few more who took vested interest whatever is their agenda and Dig the truth. 

Heard ssr n rhea went to italy r something n after returning from Italy d drastic changes happened , for wat they went n wat might happened there n after tat lead to drastic changes , something fishy 🤔 Rhea's custodial interrogation must be done
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aaditi123

What are you talking about?

Extensions are the rights of citizens and are granted more often than not. This same ED team gave Vijay Mallya multiple extensions.

https://www.theweek.in/content/archival/news/india/vijay-mallya-gets-two-week-extension-to-appear-before-ed.html

Thanks for the perfect example. Extensions are asked by super shady people who have plenty to hide.

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Harshad is one of my favourites from the tv industry 

Also they share many common traits like modesty and limiting the circle to a few friends only. 

I will be extremely happy if it is harshad who gives the tribute. 

Why does my heart ache even while using the word tribute for him....the tragedy is still unacceptable