Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: xROBINx

since day one after his death their was a news that SSR was 4th one to suicide within one month. 

Manmeet grewal

Preksha

Disha 

Ssr

Now i dont know how much close he was with two of them.

oh that Manmeet........but his case was different.......his wife was in the house when he was found dead and the reason give was money crunch as he didnt have even the house rent money in his account.

zaniax thumbnail

So it’s Pitani’s turn tmrw. He better go thru all his interviews and make a believable story. Oh and don’t forget the mask which he wears at home too.

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KewlDude

I don't know why do you hate media trial so much.

Just wanted to give an example of media trial. 

I hope you have a little knowledge about Jessica Lal case.

That was a high profile case and the accused was going to get Scot free unless media intervened.

So yes.

Media trials are not always bad.

Just accept that you don't hate media trials, you hate Arnab Goswami. That's it.

I don't hate people who I don't know.  But I dislike people who fooled others or that used the death of sushant for personal political religious agenda. So it was right that sushant had a sort of media trial and was judge  too because he was accused harrassing his collegue.? Because social media blinds articles said it? 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: colossial2015

How did SSR fall into this woman's trap? Was he literally blind in love and could not see this dayyaan's real face. She wanted to put him in a mental asylum.

One thing I am happy about the fact that her non existing  bollywood career has been finished.

It’s all a set up by Bollywood mafia to make him crazy and deteriorate slowly and then push him to suicide or To kill him. Because Sushant knows too much. It’s well executed plan throughout but the ending backfired as they were too comfident That maha ppolice and cooper hospital will manage it for them. Disha got killed as she passed some imfo to Sushant and the mafia thought they were able to close Disha case , so it will be same with Sushant and their plan flopped. 

Also kudos to Arnab, subramanyam and few more who took vested interest whatever is their agenda and Dig the truth. 

Originally posted by: Anika80

I spoke about the fact that someone said she didn't collaborate. Who said it? Source of times now or repubblic TV. I will believe just if some  ED authority person will do a statement about it. 

If you say the same thing over and over again, it becomes the Truth.

I tried correcting someone a few days ago that Satish Maneshinde is nowhere near the top lawyer in India. He just arranged for Salman Khans bail in the DUI case. It was actually Harsh Salve, who is actually one of the top lawyers in India and represents the Birla's and the Tata's who fought and won Salman's DUI case. 

Maneshinde usually represents Cops, Bookies and even Rakhi Sawant. The 10 Lakh/Day fee is a massively inflated figure unless people think Cops & Rakhi Sawant can afford that. 

Now its considered the TRUTH. Thats the power of the media and systematic brain washing. DONT even Bother. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I respond to you if she s declared culpable   and there are proves she has to go in prison stop. But right now not evidence enough when there will be evidence of her guilt then she has to go right now no evidence enough 

Oh you quoted me again and still don’t have the answer. The question is not whether Rhea should or should not go to prison. You said in your initial post “it is rheas right to ask ED”... well the plain answer is no, it is not her right to ask ED. She is a potential suspect. If an investigative agency wants her in for questioning, she has to go. This is not her la La land, where she can exercise her whims and fancies. I literally had to spell it out for you and you are welcome! It is not that difficult to understand you know, if you want to. 

KewlDude thumbnail

I don't hate people who I don't know.  But I dislike people who fooled others or that used the death of sushant for personal political religious agenda. So it was right that sushant had a sort of media trial and was judge  too because he was accused harrassing his collegue.? Because social media blinds articles said it? 

What about Jessica Lal murder case?

Awaiting your valuable comment on that

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sushant blind was more because of Bollywood pimp like Rajeev masand. Electronic media was not that  responsible for his harassment .

Even if it was, I don't think there is anything wrong in supporting them for right cause 

We have seen examples where media has helped people in getting justice 

Jessica , Sheena bora  etc 

I personally believe media involvement is beneficial for this case as more and more common people are getting involved.

Which was not the case for pratyusha and jia

If we are moving towards a better cause I don't see any harm in what arnab is doing  

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sunhot

May I ask what the matters could sushant know about them they fear of ?? 

Everything connected to mafia...in this case Bollywood mafia. Underworld invests money in Bollywood And cricket and god knows what else as these are big money making industry. Anyone who don’t listen to them will be isolated and shown thier place, opportunities are snatched. Any rebel they will be silenced to death. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaniax

So it’s Pitani’s turn tmrw. He better go thru all his interviews and make a believable story. Oh and don’t forget the mask which he wears at home too.

Poor Ed officer 😥