Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting.Star thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

@bold

Yeah we all have been part of Shivika or IBians 😆...main toh have been "AY" ian bhi since 3 yrs...she also know it and everyone know it phir bhi sorry bol rahi hai yeh🤣 ..Main kya bolun 🤣

Ok i will stop laughing before you ppl think i have gone crazy 😆

IB days were craze and fun - forum use to be on fire.⭐️😆

Yeah I do remember seeing AY’s posts on IB forum - analysis on Shivika were amazing with gifs! 👍🏼

Lol I’m still pretty much IBian and Shivika/NarBhi fan. 😆♥️ I still have not been able find a show better than IB or Shivika lol.😂

Shooting.Star thumbnail

In Kannada "cheela" means "cover" or "covering" or "Sac" ...So somehow i thought you were referring to "Snake skin"  when you said cheel stuff 😂...lol...

Ahh...I see what you mean. I got confused between “baaz”  and ”cheel” lol, thought Eagle means “cheel”. 😂

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Yeah Vikas lol - too many posts on IG about these guys!😂 Tabhi... May be he has suggested Naagin to her. 🙄

Good luck for your exams... hope all goes okay for you! :)

Haha you can still troll Naagin though, probably on weekly bases or once in a while.🤣

Same.. I’m also kinda waiting to see SC in Naagin roop with full popcorn mood.😎 I’m sure it won’t disappoint us in-terms of giving us major Lolzy stuff.🤣

I think SC’s eyes were shown today in Naagin as an intro, saw a random clip.😆

Ikr.. EK’s Naagin’s are big jokes.😂 I recently saw this clip of her 4 Naagins, think it was Hina, SJ, Nia and Adaa doing some tandav dance (don’t know how to pronounce it properly). I can’t even describe it in words...😭😭 It was hilarious to say the least.😂 And the Thought of SC doing the same is giving me major michmiches (in Anika’s Terminology).🤣

@bold 

Imagine SC doing Thandav 😂...it will be epic 😂

Edited by Free_Rein - 3 years ago
Free_Rein thumbnail

Forward karke watched 2 episodes in 20 mins.. In first episode, That cheel/Dhooper looked cring inducing with that hairstyle with all that hair over his face.. Half of the time his face was not visible bcz of that hairstyle..I didn't see any chemistry between hina naagin and cheel.. There was a sleazy scene where cheel was looking at her like a creep. Their scenes looked sleazy( bcz of sleaziness of cheel ) than so called chemistry.. Hina had good screen presence..but her dressing style was kinda😳 .. Her acting was not bad .  Her dialogue delivery was lulzy in some scenes particularly in one scene where she was screeching at Cheel when she threw him at the pillar with her tail🤣..Her dialogues were lulzy and lame particularly when she said with that bechari voice" Pata nahi mein kaisi dikhti hu" 🤔

Story was so tacky in first episode

Regarding Second episode:

Atleast Hina had a good screen presence in these 2 episodes, SC toh her face expressions looked so dull and sluggish that I started looking at decoration around in the house and I was looking at other ppl. 

Redux Anika used to look and behave so sluggish .. That's how Bani/SC looked and behaved here  .. Regarding Mohit sehgal ,before Naagin, I never watched his acting.. I saw him dancing in Jalak dikhlaja with his wife Sanaya. Atleast he looked okayish in jalak dikhlaja.. Here he looked wierd😕.. Bani madam getting feels whenever he passes by her🤣 ..This is a very wierd pairing  actors wise( SC and Mohit sehgal) 😕

About Sharad malhotra, his character and dialogues were so lame in the show. So his scenes were also🥱

Second episode is so tacky and cheap.. I mean what a lazy and crappy writing it was in second episode...Kuch bhi nonsense with girl slept with him and nightie blah blah.. Idk what was the need to show that girl as cheap and that nonsense.. 

In Surbhi jyothi's season also, Anita Hassan was better . Woh Surbhi jyoti / Bela was so blah also like this Baani.. 

Overall 2 episodes were not even troll worthy.. It was so boring and lame.. 

If SC continues her acting like this..she will look  sluggish even when she turns into Naagin..She will look sluggish like Python ( I mean python looks/moves sluggish na) more than Naagin . . lol

Rating:  1 out of 5 

1/2  for Hina khan.. Atleast she was watchable.. Not bad

1/2 for the decoration in the house . It was not bad

Minus 4 for crappy writing, lame story, SC's sluggish acting, Mohit sehgal, Dheeraj's hairstyle.. 

Not a detailed review... Blabbered whatever I remember.. 

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Forward karke watched 2 episodes in 20 mins.. In first episode, That cheel/Dhooper looked cring inducing with that hairstyle with all that hair over his face.. Half of the time his face was not visible bcz of that hairstyle..I didn't see any chemistry between hina naagin and cheel.. There was a sleazy scene where cheel was looking at her like a creep. Their scenes looked sleazy( bcz of sleaziness of cheel ) than so called chemistry.. Hina had good screen presence..but her dressing style was kinda😳 .. Her acting was not bad .  Her dialogue delivery was lulzy in some scenes particularly in one scene where she was screeching at Cheel when she threw him at the pillar with her tail🤣..Her dialogues were lulzy and lame particularly when she said with that bechari voice" Pata nahi mein kaisi dikhti hu" 🤔

Story was so tacky in first episode

Regarding Second episode:

Atleast Hina had a good screen presence in these 2 episodes, SC toh her face expressions looked so dull and sluggish that I started looking at decoration around in the house and I was looking at other ppl. 

Redux Anika used to look and behave so sluggish .. That's how Bani/SC looked and behaved here  .. Regarding Mohit sehgal ,before Naagin, I never watched his acting.. I saw him dancing in Jalak dikhlaja with his wife Sanaya. Atleast he looked okayish in jalak dikhlaja.. Here he looked wierd😕.. Bani madam getting feels whenever he passes by her🤣 ..This is a very wierd pairing  actors wise( SC and Mohit sehgal) 😕

About Sharad malhotra, his character and dialogues were so lame in the show. So his scenes were also🥱

Second episode is so tacky and cheap.. I mean what a lazy and crappy writing it was in second episode...Kuch bhi nonsense with girl slept with him and nightie blah blah.. Idk what was the need to show that girl as cheap and that nonsense.. 

In Surbhi jyothi's season also, Anita Hassan was better . Woh Surbhi jyoti / Bela was so blah also like this Baani.. 

Overall 2 episodes were not even troll worthy.. It was so boring and lame.. 

If SC continues her acting like this..she will look  sluggish even when she turns into Naagin..She will look sluggish like Python ( I mean python looks/moves sluggish na) more than Naagin . . lol

Rating:  1 out of 5 

1/2  for Hina khan.. Atleast she was watchable.. Not bad

1/2 for the decoration in the house . It was not bad

Minus 4 for crappy writing, lame story, SC's sluggish acting, Mohit sehgal, Dheeraj's hairstyle.. 

Not a detailed review... Blabbered whatever I remember.. 

🤣

I have views as you, not much to add!😂 I watched it in FF mode too, can’t put up with Naagin stuff in general lol. 

I wanted to check the “electrifying chemistry” which whole forum was raving about while visiting forum for comments on SC. 🤣 Literally I didn’t see anything as such in that episode.🤣

Lool what was that bgm used for Dheeraj “cheel..cheel..” ! 😳🤣 He looked bad - Like Khelji. 🤣

Hina toh came out a bit better than what I thought of her looking at promos. But still not a good actress. 😂

Yeah she had a weird outfit. Nagishwari (Hina’s character) dying scene was lol worthy. 😆

No comments on Mohit - have nothing good/bad to say. 

SC entry! I agree, something is wrong with her face. Looks a bit bloated to me.🤔 Her presence made no impact whatsoever ever!

What’s with her playing bechari characters back to back. She is getting panic attacks in this show as well (shown in intro). This is the fourth show where they have shown her as an orphan (QH, IB, Sanjaveeni and Naagin).  Wow... so much for the variety in her roles.👏😂

Next Mohit Sehgal... Can’t believe he been casted here, such a misfit. He was okay in MJHT but he is very below-average actor. Atleast thora sa Iski grooming toh kar laatein, he looked awful! 

SC and MS pairing is toh completely mis-match. Did they even do a look test lol.🤔 

That duppatta falling scene toh proper lolzy types. 🤣Your words about them getting feels there.🤣

Sharad Malhotra - I don’t really like him but he turned out to be a bit better than SC and MS and that was unexpected!😆 

But still he was so OTT in biker jackets and with his goons, gate crashing Nikah of SC’s friend😂 and I was like this guy needs to calm down. His dialogues were pretty cheap, I wonder how CV can come up with such garbage.🤔 I think he is the Cheel. 😂

This show looks disaster to me! 😆

Btw is SC playing a Muslim character here? Bani!?! They will show a Muslim naagin for the first time.😆 (I guess that’s the only difference from previous seasons).😆

Shooting.Star thumbnail

Yeah I saw SJ Wala season in bits, Anita was far better. But yeah all Naagin season are trash lol.😆😆😆

I’m just still thinking what made SC pick this after IB.😆😒

Bus NM sai thori bohat umeed hai, hope he doesn’t disappoint lol.😭😆

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lmao i just saw her insta post 🤣  ...She thinks its the best show 🙄

@bold

Ikr....its not new..She clearly thinks Ishani is multilayered like onion aur kya kya pata nahi ..I think these actors depends on their obsessive fans for the feedback...Her fans toh keep on hailing anything shitty thing she do..She is clearly in Delusion if she believes her fangirls...🤷‍♀️

NM toh..come on he still thinks Dhinku is awesome sauce and He was praising that shitty NKYBF like it is some master piece,Even he depends on his obsessive fans for feedback..His fangirls toh were praising awful Dhinku and that NKYBF in the hashtags..

Ofcourse i also have  soft corner for both of them and i will always have because of Anika and SSO....i always give credit where it is due...but when they chose to do lame stuff toh what can we do.🤷‍♀️😆.Regarding Talent toh i wonder whether they forgot their acting skills looking at Dhinku and Ishani..They should choose roles or shows which suits them  for their Talent to come out...For SC she can never be another Anika in future.....I feel she is not cut for TV shows anymore unless it is some Sony shows.,All other channels are creating shitty stuff only...I think its  better if she do web series but again looking at NM's Dhinku-2 ( sumer)  i dont think she makes better choices there also if she get chance in webseries ...she clearly is on her self destructive path whenever she chose Naagin🤷‍♀️ ...May be next time also she copies SJ and do some shitty webseries like Thanhayaan ( SJ and Barun's show) or whatever it is...sorry i dont remember the name of that webseries 🤣

correct........

Free_Rein thumbnail

🤣

I have views as you, not much to add!😂 I watched it in FF mode too, can’t put up with Naagin stuff in general lol. 

I wanted to check the “electrifying chemistry” which whole forum was raving about while visiting forum for comments on SC. 🤣 Literally I didn’t see anything as such in that episode.🤣

Lool what was that bgm used for Dheeraj “cheel..cheel..” ! 😳🤣 He looked bad - Like Khelji. 🤣

Hina toh came out a bit better than what I thought of her looking at promos. But still not a good actress. 😂

Yeah she had a weird outfit. Nagishwari (Hina’s character) dying scene was lol worthy. 😆

No comments on Mohit - have nothing good/bad tiay. 

SC entry! I agree, something is wrong with her face. Looks a bit bloated to me.🤔 Her presence made no impact whatsoever ever!

What’s with her playing bechari characters back to back. She is getting panic attacks in this show as well (shown in intro). This is the fourth show where they have shown her as an orphan (QH, IB, Sanjaveeni and Naagin).  Wow... so much for the variety in her roles.👏😂

Next Mohit Sehgal... Can’t believe he been casted here, such a misfit. He was okay in MJHT but he is very below-average actor. Atleast thora sa Iski grooming toh kar laatein, he looked awful! 

SC and MS pairing is toh completely mis-match. Did they even do a look test lol.🤔 

That duppatta falling scene toh proper lolzy types. 🤣Your words about them getting feels there.🤣

Sharad Malhotra - I don’t really like him but he turned out to be a bit better than SC and MS and that was unexpected!😆 

But still he was so OTT in biker jackets and with his goons, gate crashing Nikah of SC’s friend😂 and I was like this guy needs to calm down. His dialogues were pretty cheap, I wonder how CV can come up with such garbage.🤔 I think he is the Cheel. 😂

This show looks disaster to me! 😆

Btw is SC playing a Muslim character here? Bani!?! They will show a Muslim naagin for the first time.😆 (I guess that’s the only difference from previous seasons).😆

@bold

Mohit sehgal.. He seriously need a haircut. His head was looking like a mop head and his lip stick was too pinkish than that of all the other girl's lipstick in Nikaah. I'm talking about second episode.. 

Regarding her face.. Whatever I saw in second episode.. Her face looking bloated was not even the problem.. She looked like that few times in RU too.. The issue was her bechari expressions.. 😆.. Such Expressions make any person's face look awful even if they are good looking. 

@Dupatta scene 

It was not even trip/catch..(i guess they are following social distancing😂..lol..).there they were looking at each other like clueless confused souls .. Then she ran away looking at him giving suscpicious looks at him 😂

I don't even know whether Baani name is a Muslim name..Baani is a Muslim name? Hina naagin took rebirth into human form. As Humans can be of any religion. Naagin in human form can be of any religion I guess 😂.. 

Did you  watch 3 rd and 4 th episodes?

TBH the first two episodes were too tacky than i expected.. I don't think I have patience to watch this week or further episodes even in FF mode..Even imagining her as half Anaconda- half surbhi was making me pukish.. Yuck.. Abhi dekha her naagin look in the hashtag ..she looks like hybrid of Dayan and Naagin smiley11Atleast half-fish and half human( mermaids) exists in real..But this lame hybrid of half snake and half human doesn't even exist in real..And SC madam is going to show up as that lame hybrid creature created by Ekta madam .. Yuck.. Can't believe all the actors are signing in for this trashy show and TV is producing such Asinine stuff. I won't be giving even online trp even in FF mode for this trash. It's not worth my time too at this point of time .. Lol

Free_Rein thumbnail

Yeah I saw SJ Wala season in bits, Anita was far better. But yeah all Naagin season are trash lol.😆😆😆

I’m just still thinking what made SC pick this after IB.😆😒

Bus NM sai thori bohat umeed hai, hope he doesn’t disappoint lol.😭😆

You are too innocent if you still have hopes on NM 😆

Dhinku is the most awful thing I have seen in ITV .. Isse worst toh not sure whether he will do in future unless he will become Cheel-2 or Naag-2 😆

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

m so glad that i am not even watching all this........u guys are being tortured hehehehe...........