Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shooting.Star thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Free_Rein

^^ Forgot to add..ofcourse Naagin will be epic lulzfest for sure ๐Ÿคฃ

BTW what is cheel or cheel stuff ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Sorry I meant eagle lol. ๐Ÿ˜† They are hyping Naagin 5 storyline with main villain as eagle this time lol which looks like Khelji from Padmavanti.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Pehlai makki, tiger, snake sunna tha and ab eagle is the new addition to supernatural genre.๐Ÿคฃ

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shooting.Star

Sorry I meant eagle lol. ๐Ÿ˜† They are hyping Naagin 5 storyline with main villain as eagle this time lol which looks like Khelji from Padmavanti.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Pehlai makki, tiger, snake sunna tha and ab eagle is the new addition to supernatural genre.๐Ÿคฃ

Sorry to interrupt, but Eagle is actually called BAAZ in Hindi ๐Ÿ˜†......Cheel is actually the Hindi term for a different bird -  Kite ๐Ÿ˜†. Both are birds of prey, but the Eagle is bigger in size than the Kite. 

This is why NM always used the โ€œLove - Eagleโ€ tag in his social media posts....Hindi translation for โ€œIshq - Baazโ€ ๐Ÿ˜†

So SC seems to have moved on from โ€œEagleโ€ to โ€œKiteโ€ wala show๐Ÿ˜†

Free_Rein thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Sorry to interrupt, but Eagle is actually called BAAZ in Hindi ๐Ÿ˜†......Cheel is actually the Hindi term for a different bird -  Kite ๐Ÿ˜†. Both are birds of prey, but the Eagle is bigger in size than the Kite. 

This is why NM always used the โ€œLove - Eagleโ€ tag in his social media posts....Hindi translation for โ€œIshq - Baazโ€ ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol...AY ji aap toh meri sei seekh liya it seems ye *sorry to interrupt* .yeh meri sentence hai ๐Ÿคฃ...Everyone in the india forum welcome you with open arms at any place in india Forum  aap toh sorry bol rahe ho๐Ÿ˜†.....aap  toh celebrity ho India forum ki..Aapka toh fans hai everywhere in every show forum( lmao i'm not even kidding..)..tum bhi jaanti ho...๐Ÿ˜† (Pardon my half baked hindi here )..

Oh thankoos for the translation..

@bold

SC madam toh yeah moved from Eagle to Kite wala show...but human  se  ๐Ÿ bangayi ...Isse better toh Mansi thi ...Anda seh Lizard ban gayi thi ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by Free_Rein - 3 years ago
Shooting.Star thumbnail

Thank you for the translation, Iโ€™m still bad with few hindi words! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Donโ€™t be sorry, itโ€™s an open forum, so feel free to quote. :) Plus we have been part of Shivika or IBians! ๐Ÿ˜†โ™ฅ๏ธ

@bold! Thats smart! Haha I did not clock NMโ€™s meaning about โ€œLove Eagleโ€ lol, although I use to wonder what he meant.๐Ÿ˜‚  Thanks, I got it now!๐Ÿ˜„

LOL SC toh bohat jald move on hoti hai to fit in with latest trend! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Free_Rein thumbnail

Ikr! smiley36SC toh wrote a whole essay for Ishaani in her Insta post for completing 1 year. โ€œBest show, character, castโ€, blah...blah..blah.... Or IB Kai 4 years complete honai mein just general caption dal Kai, ek group photo chipka Di. smiley36smiley44

โ€œOnion ladyโ€ LOL.smiley37 Seriously overhyping that unforgettable role. 

NM as well. Like ek bhi dhang ka project nahi kiya after IB and treating that NKYBF as some blockbuster web series. ๐Ÿ˜†Someone needs to knock some sense into him.

Yeah both of their few blind fangirls hype their crappy stuff like itโ€™s some master piece. In return, these guys gets excited and please those fans further by doing this kinda stuff.

Every time I look forward to their project but the moment itโ€™s details are given out, it turns out to be absolute garbage lol.๐Ÿ˜‚

I think at this stage, both probably need a good PR or some mentor who can advice them to pick good projects.๐Ÿค”

Ahh yeah I remember that โ€œTanhiyaanโ€ web series of SJ. ๐ŸคฃOmg that was bad! No story imo.๐Ÿ˜† Haha yeah looking at the way SC is following SJ steps who know she might end up doing web series too (no comments about content being good here!).๐Ÿ˜‚

Not sure how SC will look in other TV shows. But other than IB, whatever she has done so far, she was terrible like QH and Sanjivini and now Naagin (I can bet this one to give us many LOL worthy moments๐Ÿ˜Ž) will join the list too.๐Ÿ˜‚

Letโ€™s see... Still hoping that one day both NM and SC might give a surprise by doing/picking good stuff. Otherwise they should be ready to get trolled for giving us Lolzy stuff! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž

@bold

Good PR or Mentors ko pata nahi...she has been surrounded by lame ppl like Vikas gupta...i think wohi hai iski mentors.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜†....lol

This show should have started in the first 3 months of this year man! I would have trolled the hell out of the whole show in full form like i did for Dhinku..Abhi toh i have started freaking about my exams ๐Ÿ˜’  toh i will try if i can check it out only one episode where she enters as ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜‚..

Ekta's  CGI Naagins  look like Anacondas more than Naagins ๐Ÿ˜‚

Free_Rein thumbnail

Thank you for the translation, Iโ€™m still bad with few hindi words! ๐Ÿ˜† 

Donโ€™t be sorry, itโ€™s an open forum, so feel free to quote. :) Plus we have been part of Shivika or IBians! ๐Ÿ˜†โ™ฅ๏ธ

@bold! Thats smart! Haha I did not clock NMโ€™s meaning about โ€œLove Eagleโ€ lol, although I use to wonder what he meant.๐Ÿ˜‚  Thanks, I got it now!๐Ÿ˜„

LOL SC toh bohat jald move on hoti hai to fit in with latest trend! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

@bold

Yeah we all have been part of Shivika or IBians ๐Ÿ˜†...main toh have been "AY" ian bhi since 3 yrs...she also know it and everyone know it phir bhi sorry bol rahi hai yeh๐Ÿคฃ ..Main kya bolun ๐Ÿคฃ

Ok i will stop laughing before you ppl think i have gone crazy ๐Ÿ˜†

Free_Rein thumbnail

In Kannada "cheela" means "cover" or "covering" or "Sac" ...So somehow i thought you were referring to "Snake skin"  when you said cheel stuff ๐Ÿ˜‚...lol...

AreYaar thumbnail

Lol...AY ji aap toh meri sei seekh liya it seems ye *sorry to interrupt* .yeh meri sentence hai ๐Ÿคฃ...Everyone in the india forum welcome you with open arms at any place in india Forum  aap toh sorry bol rahe ho๐Ÿ˜†.....aap  toh celebrity ho India forum ki..Aapka toh fans hai everywhere in every show forum( lmao i'm not even kidding..)..tum bhi jaanti ho...๐Ÿ˜† (Pardon my half baked hindi here )..

Oh thankoos for the translation..

@bold

SC madam toh yeah moved from Eagle to Kite wala show...but human  se  ๐Ÿ bangayi ...Isse better toh Mansi thi ...Anda seh Lizard ban gayi thi ๐Ÿคฃ

LOL Nihara, haan waise toh tumhara copyright hai on โ€œsorry to interruptโ€, chalo I managed to use it today๐Ÿ˜†

All the IB girls have graduated to playing insects or reptiles. Amazing progress ๐Ÿ˜†

Free_Rein thumbnail

LOL Nihara, haan waise toh tumhara copyright hai on โ€œsorry to interruptโ€, chalo I managed to use it today๐Ÿ˜†

All the IB girls have graduated to playing insects or reptiles. Amazing progress ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh Insects bhi ๐Ÿ˜†...i think you are referring to Shrenu's show ๐Ÿ˜†

Shooting.Star thumbnail

@bold

Good PR or Mentors ko pata nahi...she has been surrounded by lame ppl like Vikas gupta...i think wohi hai iski mentors.๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜†....lol

This show should have started in the first 3 months of this year man! I would have trolled the hell out of the whole show in full form like i did for Dhinku..Abhi toh i have started freaking about my exams ๐Ÿ˜’  toh i will try if i can check it out only one episode where she enters as ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜‚..

Ekta's  CGI Naagins  look like Anacondas more than Naagins ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yeah Vikas lol - too many posts on IG about these guys!๐Ÿ˜‚ Tabhi... May be he has suggested Naagin to her. ๐Ÿ™„

Good luck for your exams... hope all goes okay for you! :)

Haha you can still troll Naagin though, probably on weekly bases or once in a while.๐Ÿคฃ

Same.. Iโ€™m also kinda waiting to see SC in Naagin roop with full popcorn mood.๐Ÿ˜Ž Iโ€™m sure it wonโ€™t disappoint us in-terms of giving us major Lolzy stuff.๐Ÿคฃ

I think SCโ€™s eyes were shown today in Naagin as an intro, saw a random clip.๐Ÿ˜†

Ikr.. EKโ€™s Naaginโ€™s are big jokes.๐Ÿ˜‚ I recently saw this clip of her 4 Naagins, think it was Hina, SJ, Nia and Adaa doing some tandav dance (donโ€™t know how to pronounce it properly). I canโ€™t even describe it in words...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ It was hilarious to say the least.๐Ÿ˜‚ And the Thought of SC doing the same is giving me major michmiches (in Anikaโ€™s Terminology).๐Ÿคฃ