Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

completely forgot about mohit in all this mess.. He is just like her..no expression at all.... .. 

Exactly! Blank on face

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priya258

Either Hina/Mohit or SC/Sharad,none of them are impressive.

As per that letter,it's reincarnation in N5.In N3,Ruhi's face was damaged so she got new face with new name Bela.So as of now it seems they are copying N3's concept just twisting a little bit.But same thing nothing new.

My assumption:-

Hina and Mohit might play previous birth characters.Mohit's character might be killed,sarvashresth naagin as Ekta promoting Hina will take oath to take revenge (hihihiπŸ˜†).Then she might be killed as well or Ekta will give vardan to take another birth (🀣)

Now,after reincarnation SC and Sharad might come and play permanent lead and carry storyless story forward....🀣

Sharad is playing negative lead, Nobody knows who's the male lead yet they're rumors that it might be Sidhant Gupta from Tashan E Ishq.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ght_shona_4evr

Mata believes in rinse n repeat or old wine in a new bottle how predictable. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's her "talent"πŸ˜‰

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosy94

SC big no as naagin! Sharad is still okayish as seems like he will play lead antagonist not the protagonist. As per articles.

Yes its not same to same but on similar lines what I mean. Season 3 was a hit.  I would say mainly because of great scenes given to couple and the actors were brilliant too. It was on similar lines, not reincarnation but death of lover and revenge for that and then Behir died too. in last few epis also it was about reincarnation. It's just little twisting thats it, otherwise the story too sounds similar atleast to me. I may be wrong as well.

Your assumption is same as mine. Most probably Mohit's character will die and they will show Hina's exit by Hina 's character then taking SC face after reincarnation! But the point is Mohit is himself not a good actor. He was legit blank on face throughout the song. And Hina as Naagin, in one word "no nagin vibes". I won't say anything about her as an actor, but as Naagin she looks totally cringe. 

The casting and story both are big let down and looks hush hush!

Absolutely!

Neither they have story nor they have "impressive" casting.

After N2 which didn't work that well they came with N3 and their concept was fresh and plus point was Behir's chemistry and supporting cast was also very praiseworthy.That's why despite downfall in the story they managed to run longest season successfully.But if Ekta in her dream thought she could cash on that by twisting some things and repeating in N5 then she will be proved wrongπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Sharad is playing negative lead, Nobody knows who's the male lead yet they're rumors that it might be Sidhant Gupta from Tashan E Ishq.

Sharad as negativeπŸ€”

Sidhant opposite SC..😳

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Priya258

That's her "talent"πŸ˜‰

I know reyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰