Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I dont want sharad in nagin series as  i like sharad but if he is villan im ok but i dont want him to be nagin hero where always nagin misunderstand and seeks fr revenge then fall in love with him😣😣 same story again n again i loved nagin 1 nagin 2 episodes i watched recently after my frnd chandu told abt rudra and shivangi didn't watch nagin 3 so cant comment tried to watch 4 for sayanati and brindev but left after manyata died no hopes on nagin 5 after knowing hina as lead as i dont like her much..will try to watch for sharad if i dont like his charcter will stop watching

vardhinirosid thumbnail

Imo than sc and hina tejaswi looks gr8 for nagin role❤️❤️ i want her in nagin series n same time i dont want too😅 as ekta ruining nagin franchise essence season to season

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

I dont want sharad in nagin series as  i like sharad but if he is villan im ok but i dont want him to be nagin hero where always nagin misunderstand and seeks fr revenge then fall in love with him😣😣 same story again n again i loved nagin 1 nagin 2 episodes i watched recently after my frnd chandu told abt rudra and shivangi didn't watch nagin 3 so cant comment tried to watch 4 for sayanati and brindev but left after manyata died no hopes on nagin 5 after knowing hina as lead as i dont like her much..will try to watch for sharad if i dont like his charcter will stop watching

Hii Vardhini❤️ how's you 😃 glad to see you here 😳

So trying N5 for Sharad 😛 yes story jyada vahi hogi 😆no expectations 😉

vinnas thumbnail

Imo than sc and hina tejaswi looks gr8 for nagin role❤️❤️ i want her in nagin series n same time i dont want too😅 as ekta ruining nagin franchise essence season to season

Teju 😳in Ek naagin😲 no dear can't imagine 

vardhinirosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Hii Vardhini❤️ how's you 😃 glad to see you here 😳

So trying N5 for Sharad 😛 yes story jyada vahi hogi 😆no expectations 😉

Hi chandu...fine yar bt grandpa is not well so became busy in looking after him and thank god now he is ok ☺️☺️ coming to IF then n now, not so active

Yeah i like ssharad because of kasam im tanshi fan❤️❤️ ha no hopes on storyline

vardhinirosid thumbnail

Teju 😳in Ek naagin😲 no dear can't imagine 

Wont she suit🤔im trying to imagine how teju will be?? i felt instead of hina teju is better yeah she will be too cute for that role but remembered ragini role so i felt she can do it..bt yeah i dont have hopes on ek..so i dont want my fav in ek serial😅 

vinnas thumbnail

Hi chandu...fine yar bt grandpa is not well so became busy in looking after him and thank god now he is ok ☺️☺️ coming to IF then n now, not so active

Yeah i like ssharad because of kasam im tanshi fan❤️❤️ ha no hopes on storyline

missed you Dear 🤗 Glad you looking Grandpa 😃Now he well 👍🏼

Take more care 😊 Come whenever possible 😳

Yeah U Kasam Fan❤️ hope he gets better One than 😲😉 

vardhinirosid thumbnail

missed you Dear 🤗 Glad you looking Grandpa 😃Now he well 👍🏼

Take more care 😊 Come whenever possible 😳

Yeah U Kasam Fan❤️ hope he gets better One than 😲😉 

Ha yar will come

Ha im also expecting for his comeback but this news gave me shock..😅

vinnas thumbnail

Wont she suit🤔im trying to imagine how teju will be?? i felt instead of hina teju is better yeah she will be too cute for that role but remembered ragini role so i felt she can do it..bt yeah i dont have hopes on ek..so i dont want my fav in ek serial😅 

Teju can Do it 👍🏼but in EK show it's story line and her innocent face  don't make me imagine 🙈🙈 same for Jenny 😎 can't imagine her in maiyya 🐍🐍  better this girls away 😳😉 only Aalisha in mind to imagine 😛😃 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

SC is a good actress but I don't think she'll fit into a role like this. She also doesn't have the experience doing a supernatural show, Ekta is taking a big risk, but she goes after popular faces instead of talent that's why the likes of SC and Hina are getting offers from her while she's sleeping on talents like Aalisha Panwar.

But I'll still give SC a chance to prove herself because who knows? She might end up being a surprise package. I just hope she gets better costumes and jewelries.