Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rosy94

Saw Hina and Mohit song Mehfooz. Hina already doesn't fit in as naagin and the guy is equally cringeworthy actor. Blank expressions throughput the song. After amazing actors like Arjun Bijlani, Pearl Puri, Vijayendra and parallel leads like Rajat Tokas, Kunshuk, totally speechless about Nagin 5 casting.

Moreover why does that Naagin letter posted by colors which tells the story in brief sound similar to Nagin 3 reincarnation story? Story just seems just like "Old wine in new bottles"

Though they are cameos but still.

Please this is just an constructive opinion not bashing. 

Hina looked some bechari bahu forced to do raudra tandav in precap and in the song that guy was totally blank on face.

completely forgot about mohit in all this mess.. He is just like her..no expression at all.... .. 

Priya258 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rosy94

Saw Hina and Mohit song Mehfooz. Hina already doesn't fit in as naagin and the guy is equally cringeworthy actor. Blank expressions throughput the song. After amazing actors like Arjun Bijlani, Pearl Puri, Vijayendra and parallel leads like Rajat Tokas, Kunshuk, totally speechless about Nagin 5 casting.

Moreover why does that Naagin letter posted by colors which tells the story in brief sound similar to Nagin 3 reincarnation story? Story just seems just like "Old wine in new bottles"

Though they are cameos but still.

Please this is just an constructive opinion not bashing. 

Hina looked some bechari bahu forced to do raudra tandav in precap and in the song that guy was totally blank on face.

Either Hina/Mohit or SC/Sharad,none of them are impressive.

As per that letter,it's reincarnation in N5.In N3,Ruhi's face was damaged so she got new face with new name Bela.So as of now it seems they are copying N3's concept just twisting a little bit.But same thing nothing new.

My assumption:-

Hina and Mohit might play previous birth characters.Mohit's character might be killed,sarvashresth naagin as Ekta promoting Hina will take oath to take revenge (hihihiπŸ˜†).Then she might be killed as well or Ekta will give vardan to take another birth (🀣)

Now,after reincarnation SC and Sharad might come and play permanent lead and carry storyless story forward....🀣

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal

OMG πŸ€’Just look at her armπŸ˜”so fat.Her face I think isne surgery karwaya hai.It looks different than before.Doesn't suit for Naagin.🐍

Her arm looking weird😳

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya258

As per that letter,it's reincarnation in N5.In N3,Ruhi's face was damaged so she got new face with new name Bela.So as of now it seems they are copying N3's concept just twisting a little bit.But same thing nothing new.

Hina and Mohit might play previous birth characters.Mohit's character might be killed,sarvashresth naagin as Ekta promoting Hina will take oath to take revenge (hihihiπŸ˜†).Then she might be killed as well or Ekta will give vardan to take another birth (🀣)

Now,after reincarnation SC and Sharad might come and play permanent lead and carry storyless story forward....🀣

πŸ˜†

U forgot main important thing...Hina character  will believe sharad killed mohit... πŸ˜†

Priya258 thumbnail

It's seem quite believable now as articles started coming up,SC will be main leadπŸ€”

Priya258 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

πŸ˜†

U forgot main important thing...Hina character  will believe sharad killed mohit... πŸ˜†

🀣🀣

As Shivanya misunderstood Ritik

As Shivangi misunderstood Rockey

As Bela misunderstood Mahir

As killer😳

Roses4Moira thumbnail

🀣🀣

As Shivanya misunderstood Ritik

As Shivangi misunderstood Rockey

As Bela misunderstood Mahir

As killer😳

yup...even brinda misunderstood dev... 

Treason_Damon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

SC big no as naagin! Sharad is still okayish as seems like he will play lead antagonist not the protagonist. As per articles.

Yes its not same to same but on similar lines what I mean. Season 3 was a hit.  I would say mainly because of great scenes given to couple and the actors were brilliant too. It was on similar lines, not reincarnation but death of lover and revenge for that and then Behir died too. in last few epis also it was about reincarnation. It's just little twisting thats it, otherwise the story too sounds similar atleast to me. I may be wrong as well.

Your assumption is same as mine. Most probably Mohit's character will die and they will show Hina's exit by Hina 's character then taking SC face after reincarnation! But the point is Mohit is himself not a good actor. He was legit blank on face throughout the song. And Hina as Naagin, in one word "no nagin vibes". I won't say anything about her as an actor, but as Naagin she looks totally cringe. 

The casting and story both are big let down and looks hush hush!

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Mata believes in rinse n repeat or old wine in a new bottle how predictable. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚