priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

can someone summarised thread one there are so many pages to read😳

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: potterhead14

The two things I am not buying are 

First the disha Sushant link. Disha was his manager for a very short time and out of all the people's why would she she confide in him. 

And black magic. That's the most absurd claim ever, how are people even believing an ounce of it.

You don't want to believe it that's your opinion. But how dare you insult other people experience.

You want others to respect your opinion, yet you insult their opinions. hypocrite much!

There is a thing called "agree to disagree" gracefully.

Edited by reel_real - 3 years ago

Black Magic can work but it works on extremely extremely weak souls only. Its essentially negative energy. 

Look everything is energy. People don't believe in Jyotish either but it's really just the study of planetary energies and how they effect our inner energy. The sun can create life, sustain life...the moon can move oceans. Surely, their energy can effect us a bit too. 

Anyways I find Vedic Astrology fascinating and I've studied it in detail and it has quite a few branches. Theirs Jyotish, Vaastu and there's also tantra. Tantra is essentially what you would call black magic. Its the art of throwing intense amount of negative energy into a person. But here's what the books say....if you have positive energy in you, just a little bit. The tantras can't harm you. It can only harm the extremely weak. So do something spiritual once in a while. Prayer, meditation whatever to bring some positive energy into your body and soul. 

This is probably also why Black Magic isn't mainstream. It works on such a small percentage because I believe most people have a decent enough soul. So rest easy and dont worry about black magic too much. 

PS: None of this has any scientific claims, just what I've read in my quest with Vedic astrology. 

Auroralights thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoWorld

I don't buy the disha - Sushant theory at all. It's too weird and makes zero sense.

If republic tv has some real proof, they should bring it forward.These anonymous interviews ain't helping dude.

Plus this will let rhea go scot free.

Whatever happens, Rhea is not going scot free. Her goose is cooked. 

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Unfortunately, people who have seen it personally are believing it

Hi there :)

Seeing u after ages

I can recall you from QH forum 

Recognized u because of username 

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I refuse to believe the black magic angle. I do believe that she used medications on him to make him mentally vulnerable and embezzled money. You don't need to do black magic to manipulate people.

As I said, someone who has watched Dateline, snapped and real-life mysteries can vouch that you don't need black magic to commit the crimes using emotional, financial, and physical manipulation and blackmail.

It has happened before.

clearly the woman entered his life when he was at his lowest, made use of his sleep deprivation, fragile mental state, and manipulation to take advantage.

You don't need black magic for it.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

--

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jalalrocks

Hi there :)

Seeing u after ages

I can recall you from QH forum 

Recognized u because of username 

You've probably confused me with someone else but hi lol

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: potterhead14

The two things I am not buying are 

First the disha Sushant link. Disha was his manager for a very short time and out of all the people why would she she confide in him. 

And black magic. That's the most absurd claim ever, how are people even believing an ounce of it.

Don't know about Disha link but black magic only if you experience you will believe it. 

I remember a case where a women was found hanging in her house it was declared suicide but her brother was adamant her husband had killed her. Case was taken over by CBI and it was found its murder by help of tantric baba. The women actually had hanged herself. Husband mistress had contacted tantric. Don't know why when black magic mention came that case came in my mind. It was a very interesting case. There are more such cases where people have killed other in name of black magic. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Mum Police has been asked to submit the report of investigations conducted so far. 

I am curious to see what they submit though. Something in the line probably that - On 17th June, KJo was seen Trending in Twitter, so KJo was called on 19th. On 26th June, SLB was seen trending in facebook, we called SLB on 27th June. Same with Adi Chopra yada yada. 

Hall of shame for Mumbai Police.

I wonder if Mumbai Police has anything tangible to submit...

they were simply working along the narrative provided by Buddha Bhatt, Rhea C and Bolywood Mafia.

What I fear is even if they investigate with integrity and sincerity, is there anything left behind for CBI to discover something new.

Moreover, a considerable time has elapsed since SSR's death for the perpetrators to tamper with proof and even wipe them out completely. The hurry with which the death was declared suicide, the way tge death scene was not sealed and the way deceased Disha's postmortem report is reported lost, I fear that the entire trial might end up as another rigmarole.

2020 has nothing bright or optimistic to offer thus far. However, I hope it doesn't disappoint at least in regard of delivering justice to the bereaved family, especially if 2020 is actually serving mankind their karma for abusing Earth and nature for so many years!!!

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago