Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

BLACK MAGIC !

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Respect ur opinion.

But since the facts are too many and too jumbled, I'll believe whatever proof is there.

Right now , we have proof given out by the family now rhea was.

For connecting Sushant and disha's death, I'll wait for proof.

News channels do have proofs i think before they make statements...otherwise one can file a case

reel_real thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

I dont want to believe it, but that Jadu Tona and black magic news is sounding ominous ......... there is no scientific proof, but what if it works just like hypnotism

Many people don't believe in black magic, until they come face to face with it. I don't want to give air to some wrapped blind faith, but i have seen this with my own eyes and experienced as well. 

I don't know how much this hold true in this case, but i sincerely hope that nobody gets to experience this kind of fuc*ed up shit. Let there be narrative that this kind of things don't exist, because if more people believe this that means they have come across this in their life and that is very scary.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: reel_real

Many people don't believe in black magic, until they come face to face with it. I don't want to give air to some wrapped blind faith, but i have seen this with my own eyes and experienced as well. 

I don't know how much this hold true in this case, but i sincerely hope that nobody gets to experience this kind of fuc*ed up shit. Let there be narrative that this kind of things don't exist, because if more people believe this that means they have come across this in their life and that is very scary.

I believe it too because I've seen it. 

potterhead14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The two things I am not buying are 

First the disha Sushant link. Disha was his manager for a very short time and out of all the people why would she she confide in him. 

And black magic. That's the most absurd claim ever, how are people even believing an ounce of it.

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

I believe it too because I've seen it. 

me too I have seen the devastation it can cause

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: potterhead14

The two things I am not buying are 

First the disha Sushant link. Disha was his manager for a very short time and out of all the people why would she she confide in him. 

And black magic. That's the most absurd claim ever, how are people even believing an ounce of it.

Unfortunately, people who have seen it personally are believing it

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDgtZxrF1Yj/?igshid=t82x0g7nw3gi

The Co-incidence is Lovely❤️ Indeed God is with the Truth. Also I love How Shweta acknowledges Both Sushant and Ankita as 'baby' 

You can see her replying to Ankita below this picture❤️

DushtKanya thumbnail

Hello dear Bollywood Forum members,

As we all know, Sushant Singh Rajput's demise has caused unprecedented outrage and ruckus amongst the public and the media alike. Since there is a plethora of news pouring in everyday, we've decided to create one thread where news articles, videos and developments pertaining to Sushant's case can be shared, so as to avoid flooding the forum.

Please do share all updates in this thread.

Regards,

Bollywood Forum DT.

DushtKanya thumbnail

Res. Will update soon