Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don't buy the disha - Sushant theory at all. It's too weird and makes zero sense.

If republic tv has some real proof, they should bring it forward.These anonymous interviews ain't helping dude.

Plus this will let rhea go scot free.

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don’t know about others but I won’t even watch if someone pays me to watch it. Edit: was trying to quote a members post about what if Rhea gets offers as any publicity ya good publicity 

In this case, this publicity is NOT good publicity..imo

Edited by Pr1yanka - 3 years ago
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: YoWorld

I don't buy the disha - Sushant theory at all. It's too weird and makes zero sense.

If republic tv has some real proof, they should bring it forward.These anonymous interviews ain't helping dude.

But i do...

Its very simple...it cannot be a coincident that both commited suicide back to back in a short span...

And rhea is also involved...all of them...sandeep rhea and pitani

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

I Just browsed through a few comments, haven't read everything yet but I have been wanting to comment on something I have seen stated here so often. This notion that just because Sushant was over 30, how could he have let all this happen. I know folks are coming at this with good intention so please don't take this the wrong way but that statement itself is so problematic on so many levels. It's almost like blaming the victim of sexual assualt and asking them what were they wearing. Emotional abuse can literally destroy you mentally. I know of someone who was in an abusive marriage, there was no violence in it but it was emotionally abusive to the point where she became distant from her own family, her political beliefs changed entirely and she became part of a religious cult. Age has nothing to do with any of this. Just like women of all ages can be stuck in abusive relationships, it applies to men as well. The cycle is so toxic that it can almost become addictive in a way where when it is bad, it's beyond bad and when it is good, it is really good so the victims almost get stuck in it in the hope of finding that place where it will be good again. Anyone who has heard cases of abuse would know as to how much this sounds like that. The only difference here is that here the man was at the receiving end of abuse which is why people are having a hard time in accepting  that. Hence statements on the lines of he was 30, or how quickly he fell for her. Well if he was already searching for validation at the time and was perhaps struggling with things to some extent then it's not that much of a stretch that he fell for her as quick as he did. It happens so often.

She caught him in a very low phase. Perhaps lowest phase. Sonchiriya bombed badly. And one more thing which a lot of people don't believe in but I do. And then this rebound relationship with Rhea happened. 😭

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: YoWorld

I dont think under any circumstances Rhea can get scot free. The primary FIR of his family is against her, her family, the extortion done by her and her family and the money laundering. And all these allegations are getting solidified by evidences from multiple sources. Whatever is the order of punishment under these sections, there's no way Rhea would not be given those. 

Now CBI is going to lodge a separate FIR. Under that I think if it's found a murder, the true murderer's @$$ will be busted in that case. If Rhea is not the murderer or is not involved in that high level conspiracies, of course no one would want her to be charged falsely of that. Whatever she has done, if she pays for those (Family FIR) that should be fine. Murderers (if) should get separate punishments. 

Edited by prerna4rishav - 3 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/sushant-s-rajput-death-centre-accepts-bihar-govt-request-for-cbi-probe/articleshow/77366786.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

NEW DELHI: Days after the Bihar government requested for a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into the death of Sushant Singh Rajput, the Centre has accepted the state’s request. The CBI, which falls under the Union Home Ministry, will now take over the probe.

Solicitor General Tushar Mehta on Wednesday stated in the Supreme Court that the Centre has accepted the request floated by the Nitish Kumar government recommending a CBI inquiry.

A bench of Justice Hrishikesh Roy observed that truth behind the 34-year-old Rajput's death should come out. "Truth should come out so far as actor's death is concerned," the SC bench said, as reported by news agency PTI.

The top court also instructed the Mumbai Police to file a status report within three days on the probe conducted so far in the 'Kai Po Che!' actor's death.

Press Trust of India

@PTI_News

SC directs Mumbai Police to file status report on probe conducted so far in Sushant Singh Rajput death case

1:14 PM · Aug 5, 2020·PTI_Tweets

The investigation has been handed over to the central agency after a high-pitched territorial battle broke out between the Mumbai Police and its Bihar counterpart. A team from Bihar, led by Patna SP Vinay Tiwari, had reached Mumbai on Monday. The team claimed that they were "forcibly quarantined" and prevented from carrying out the probe.

Meanwhile, a Public Interest Litigation (PIL) has been filed in the Supreme Court requesting for a court-monitored CBI probe into the death of Rajput's former manager, Disha Salian. The PIL says that "both deaths are inter-linked". In the PIL, petitioner SC advocate Vineet Dhanda has sought direction to the Mumbai police to place a probe report of both deaths and order a CBI probe if the court is not happy with the progress.

Salian was found dead on June 8 after she had allegedly jumped off a building. Mumbai Police initially called it a case of suicide, but later termed it as accidental death.

The 34-year-old Rajput actor was found hanging from the ceiling of his apartment in suburban Bandra in Mumbai on June 14.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WexQuasExort

But i do...

Its very simple...it cannot be a coincident that both commited suicide back to back in a short span...

And rhea is also involved...all of them...sandeep rhea and pitani

Respect ur opinion.

But since the facts are too many and too jumbled, I'll believe whatever proof is there.

Right now , we have proof given out by the family now rhea was.

For connecting Sushant and disha's death, I'll wait for proof.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

She caught him in a very low phase. Perhaps lowest phase. Sonchiriya bombed badly. And one more thing which a lot of people don't believe in but I do. And then this rebound relationship with Rhea happened. 😭

What is that thing?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Mum Police has been asked to submit the report of investigations conducted so far. 

I am curious to see what they submit though. Something in the line probably that - On 17th June, KJo was seen Trending in Twitter, so KJo was called on 19th. On 26th June, SLB was seen trending in facebook, we called SLB on 27th June. Same with Adi Chopra yada yada. 

Hall of shame for Mumbai Police.