Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aaditi123

Black Magic can work but it works on extremely extremely weak souls only. Its essentially negative energy. 

Look everything is energy. People don't believe in Jyotish either but it's really just the study of planetary energies and how they effect our inner energy. The sun can create life, sustain life...the moon can move oceans. Surely, their energy can effect us a bit too. 

Anyways I find Vedic Astrology fascinating and I've studied it in detail and it has quite a few branches. Theirs Jyotish, Vaastu and there's also tantra. Tantra is essentially what you would call black magic. Its the art of throwing intense amount of negative energy into a person. But here's what the books say....if you have positive energy in you, just a little bit. The tantras can't harm you. It can only harm the extremely weak. So do something spiritual once in a while. Prayer, meditation whatever to bring some positive energy into your body and soul. 

This is probably also why Black Magic isn't mainstream. It works on such a small percentage because I believe most people have a decent enough soul. So rest easy and dont worry about black magic too much. 

PS: None of this has any scientific claims, just what I've read in my quest with Vedic astrology. 

Weak soul? You mean those souls are vulnerable?

And yeah. Agree with the energy thing. That's why many people see results through subliminals. 

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAdoreYou

And yet the case was shut stating it was a suicide? Shame on these people. 

suicide or accident are unnatural death and they report she had multiple injuries on her head and body that's normal she fall from 14 th floor and why  they don't post the letter that disha father wrote today  saying:I would request to take legal actions against journalists influencers politicians and media for their insensitive acts towards disha and family. This story holds no truth and take a toll on our famliy"tell me why don't give attention to disha father plead? No  trp so they  journalists etc.. Have to  sell  their story to the easy manipulated public opinion? 

Edited by Anika80 - 3 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Mum Police has been asked to submit the report of investigations conducted so far. 

I am curious to see what they submit though. Something in the line probably that - On 17th June, KJo was seen Trending in Twitter, so KJo was called on 19th. On 26th June, SLB was seen trending in facebook, we called SLB on 27th June. Same with Adi Chopra yada yada. 

Hall of shame for Mumbai Police.

hey at least they investigated the professional side of things so good points for that but we need evidence side of things investigated like cctv, fingerprints and etc 

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Wanting to see what set of Memes does MeMe police file ðŸ˜†

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

injuries from private parts and swabs sent is done not to someone falling from a height!! So please..even after getting so much of evidence I see set of five people who comes here everyday and say how much they choose not to believe it's a murder..they seem to be very choosy in thier facts and overlooking many many important reliable sources..

Edited by Bharathi_gurti - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tina59

I refuse to believe the black magic angle. I do believe that she used medications on him to make him mentally vulnerable and embezzled money. You don't need to do black magic to manipulate people.

As I said, someone who has watched Dateline, snapped and real-life mysteries can vouch that you don't need black magic to commit the crimes using emotional, financial, and physical manipulation and blackmail.

It has happened before.

clearly the woman entered his life when he was at his lowest, made use of his sleep deprivation, fragile mental state, and manipulation to take advantage.

You don't need black magic for it.

That's true, that's possible as well

HZAnita thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't know what went on between Rhea and Sushant, but it seems abundantly clear that *something* happened last year to cause Sushant to isolate himself from his close friends and family and become dependent on Rhea and her family.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Black magic, ghost, evil eye, devil and so many other things exist in the people who experienced or believe in these things. The place I went to, a woman was possessed and they did prayer on her and found out her in laws has been mixing blood with stuff on there in her food, as soon as that was out of her system, she got better. So people do practice these things. I don’t know why would people be so evil to do evil to others. Just better yourself instead of harming or wishing ill for others