Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: -RD-

Anu was majboor and the child happened thus its a mistake ....he has been majboor all his life ...so ends up covering his actions as mistakes sadly. And Pre can live in with Bajaj but Anu cannot have a child with his legit wife and therefore she can call refer to the  child like it is a mistake πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

He was majboori all his life, I have a problem with how this is all getting portrayed, Anurag is dumb to not even do DNA test to find out if the kid is his or not? I just hope they don't end up killing his girl off just because she's the daughter of an itv vamp.

Edited by AutumnColors - 3 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Anurag didn't call Diya a mistake. He called that one 'night' when he was not in his senses a mistake.

he did refer to Diya as the biggest mistake of his life when he and Komo were talking about Diya.

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Arrey he called one night as mistake as he was not in senses, but he said he loves diya a lot, but komo monologue diya is only reason anurag is hooked to her now warna he would have not even stayed under same roof .

How can anurag call small child a mistake and not loving her ...thats not gonna be anurag basu.

Anupre can never call any child as mistake, even prerna will like diya as she is a child even though its anulikas DNA.

Same anurag who developed bond with unborn baby during memory loss track without even knowing its his own child.

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Anurag's dialogues :

Diya yes how can i forget her yes vo ek hi hai jis se me itna pyar karta hu but bas thats it. Vo ek hi galti thi mere jab mane us rat kuch zyada pi li thi and hamre bich vo hua aur vohi mere zindagi ki sabhse badi galti hai thats it.

Now take your pick how you want to look at.

Knowing anurag's charactaterization it doesn't even look from dialogues that he is calling his won child a mistake his calling the one night a mistake.

Same Anurag who was respectful towards Kuki when she was kid. 🀷

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Anurag's dialogues :

Diya yes how can i forget her yes vo ek hi hai jis se me itna pyar karta hu but bas thats it. Vo ek hi galti thi mere jab mane us rat kuch zyada pi li thi and hamre bich vo hua aur vohi mere zindagi ki sabhse badi galti hai thats it.

Knowing anurag's charactaterization it doesn't even look from dialogues that he is calling his won child a mistake his calling the one night a mistake.

Itna clearly dialogues bola parth ne .. So anurag ko misunderstand karne ki baath hee nahin hai.

Mistake daaru ka huwa hai.. 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Agar zyada nahin peetha mistake na hotha

Who knows mistake huwa bhi hai or nahin

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Strange , the night was a mistake and hence the child born bec of it but throwing pre off the bridge wasnt a mistake πŸ˜†

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Here Uss Rat = Diya = Mistake as per anurag's monologue.

Cos us rat kay bajajsei Diya ayi hai..toh us rat ko v agar anurag mistake bolte hai means yeah diya koi mean kia hai. Cos diya toh uss rat kai result na ...

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Here Uss Rat = Diya = Mistake as per anurag's monologue.

Cos us rat kay bajajsei Diya ayi hai..toh us rat ko v agar anurag mistake bolte hai means yeah diya koi mean kia hai. Cos diya toh uss rat kai result na ...

sleeping with Kl in drunk state was his mistake(not sure if it's true).. why he won't call it mistake? He know he did wrong.. just because Diya happened,that does not mean he cannot regret.. He still love Diya,and treat her nicely..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AKHIAWAL

sleeping with Kl in drunk state was his mistake(not sure if it's true).. why he won't call it mistake? He know he did wrong.. just because Diya happened,that does not mean he cannot regret.. He still love Diya,and treat her nicely..

I want to differ here...Both r interconnected TBH.. Now it is upto us how we will take it.. Yah obviously he loves diya which is the characteristic of anurag who loves childs.. But mujhe jitna yad hai uss epi mai "diya"..."uss rat"ka jikar simaltenously he uttred. Means uss rat agar nashe kay halat main usko galti nei hota toh diya bhi nei hota. Toh somehow both things r connected directly indirectly

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago
Peacefulmind thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

I want to differ here...Both r interconnected TBH.. Now it is upto us how we will take it.. Yah obviously he loves diya which is the characteristic of anurag who loves childs.. But mujhe jitna yad hai uss epi mai "diya"..."uss rat"ka jikar simaltenously he uttred. Means uss rat agar nashe kay halat main usko galti nei hota toh diya bhi nei hota. Toh somehow both things r connected directly indirectly

Exact dialogues here 

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Anurag's dialogues :