Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 LIVE Written Updates 03 Aug 2020

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

π“šπ“ͺ𝓼π“ͺ𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓲 𝓩𝓲𝓷𝓭π“ͺ𝓰𝓲𝓲 π“šπ“ͺ𝔂

Prerna misses Sneha 

Episode begins with Diya who is upset missing her papa very much as she is tucked into bed by her bua ji (Dad’s sister ) Tapur .

Diya also wants to come to the party . She is denied and asked to go to bed . Diya wants to meet ehr mom too as she had not met her whole day . Bua wonders if she should be allowed .

At party Niv is walking away in a rush when Mol confronts her , asks her what’s the matter , Moh arrives n tactfully whisks Niv away .

Moh then asks what happened between her n Baj . Niv says nothin happened because Baj wa disinterested in any girl other than aPre . Moh gets annoyed n reprimands Niv for talking of BajPre n not giving her best for trying to attract Baj . Niv gets angry and leaves stating they would discuss this further at home .

Kaushik meets Kukki and they have  mastiful clash . He tries to befriend her but she shows attitude . Asks her to respect him , as he was Larkey waaley side .

Kukki accuses Kaushik and his bro Monish (Monu) of making cheap plans to fool Kukki . Kau is surprised Kukki knew his plans all the time .

Kom is muttering how Anu will rush home knowing about Ron Shi engagement n marriage .Kom plans to inform him late . 
Diya comes to the party all dressed up by her Bua ji , she meets Kom happily and Kom shower her with ehr affections . Diya states how much she was missing her mom n dad.

Pre happens to pass by n notices Diya and gets very upset seeing the child . She misses Sneha , she gets FBs of AnuPre Sneha happy scenes , the accident where they came to know about Sneha’s demise .

Pre weeps that Kom And Anu snatched away her child , she had no child of few days , she was so innocent , but Anu  Kom have a daughter .Baj is sitting next to a Pre n listened to her weeping for her little baby n consoles her . Anu snatched away her daughter and betrayed them both . How could AnuKom have a daughter n Pre had none . Pre misses her baby n weeps for her innocent daughter .

She hope that she learnt some miracle had happened that day and somehow her Sneha was saved from that fire .

Suddenly Samita calls out for her mother . Pre hears Samita n tells Baj that her daughter was calling her !! She laments she will never hear her daughter calling her Maa . She shares with Baj how she always felt her Sneha was somewhere near by , she always got the efeeling but she shakes her self out of her thoughts n asks Baj to forget what she said . 
she saw AnuKom daughter n felt happy for a moment , but the very next moment she feels a jab of pain in her heart thinking of AnuPre daughter who was killed because of AnuKom . Baj asks Pre it was OK to miss her daughter but not get so lost that she started hearing voices of her late daughter .

Samidha meets Ron Shi n she asks about her choti maasi. Priyanka . She finally notices  Priyanka doing the decorations . Priyanka takes The girl to a Pre and is surprised to know Pre, Samidha knew eachother . Priyanka introduces her daughter to every one . 
Pre Samidha share moments together ,Baj is surprised to see happiness on Pre’s face that he had always missed . He watches PreSam chatting .Diya meets Kom n they share few moments together . 

Mol is happy it see Diya so happy , he misses AnuPre  daughter . He wonders where she might be . He watches a Pre chatting happily with Samidha . 

Last few moments 

Pre and Samidha  have heart to heart conversation . 
Samita says Pre was just like her nice uncle , both cried n said they were happy . Samidha  wipes Pre’s tears and gets chatty with her . 
Elsewhwre Anu is missing Pre n Sneha . He wants to see n hug his daughter and know if she looked like her mother . He caresses a foto of Anu n Sneha n misses them . 

Precap 

Same as a Saturday 
Samidha  is caught inside the fire that breaks out . Pre shouts for her n tries to rescue her . Baj comes rushing n shouts for Pre . Pre asks him to come upstairs where she asks him to rescue Samidha from the blazing inferno ..Baj rushes upstairs .

π“š 𝓩 π“š

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Suta its updated already

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Suta its uploaded and the epi is pre ka dastaan e dukh e sneha which Bajaj listens to then he watches dastaan e sukoon as Pre Samidha have their moment.

And and and finally Pre knows about Diya!

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

β€ͺSorry I can't sympathize with these male and female characters who look at a child like she's the biggest mistake in the world even Anurag called Diya the biggest mistake of his life. I end up feeling bad for the kid instead. The way Prerna is talking about her like the child is a big mistake for coming in this world. The reaction is just too OTT for me.‬

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

β€ͺSorry I can't sympathize with these male and female characters who look at a child like she's the biggest mistake in the world even Anurag called Diya the biggest mistake of his life. I end up feeling bad for the kid instead. The way Prerna is talking about her like the child is a big mistake for coming in this world. The reaction is just too OTT for me.‬

Anu was majboor and the child happened thus its a mistake ....he has been majboor all his life ...so ends up covering his actions as mistakes sadly. And Pre can live in with Bajaj but Anu cannot have a child with his legit wife and therefore she/Pre can call refer to the  child like it is a mistake πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AutumnColors

Anurag didn't call Diya a mistake. He called that one 'night' when he was not in his senses a mistake.

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Anurag didn't call Diya a mistake. He called that one 'night' when he was not in his senses a mistake.

Dont worry DG makers are not going to bother about any interepretation they will just show what they want to show and what works for them.

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Dont worry DG makers are not going to bother about any interepretation they will just show what they want to show and what works for them.

No idea how can an interpretation comes when a clear dialogue has been given about Anurag saying that one Night a mistake when he was not in sense as he was Drunk . 

Edited by RollingStones - 3 years ago
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Haha...I knowπŸ˜†

BombayGirl10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

No idea how can an interpretation comes when a clear dialogue has been given about Anurag saying that one Night a mistake when he was not in sense . 

Jane do RS πŸ˜† 

CVS is not going to care they are going to show sneha connected with AnuPre as Promos πŸ˜Ž

And trust knowing this makers they can twist diya's angle anyway they want. 

I prefer the current situation it is very new and interesting and complex and gives lot more layers to the story. 

No mater whose kid whoes wife whoes husband at the end it only AnuPre standing in front with their own feelings and emotions.