Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

K-Shandra thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

They got married properly again after bridge accident thats what anurga said in his monologues.

Yes baby is his πŸ˜Š

Bold: And that's the problem I have with it. Anurag said it. There were no flashbacks and he does not remember actually being fully conscious when jnr Diya was made.

Komolika is devious, and Anurag has a tenancy to pass out when inebriated We saw this with the Holi track and the Bajaj track - Anurag becomes "sulky and or silly" when he's drunk 

So did Anurag just remember because she claims it so?  

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the child or her existence. Children do not ask to come into this world, God decides where they enter (are born into) the world.   

And let's just be honest, this is Kasautii land - histories change at the drop of a hat. 

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: K-Shandra

Bold: And that's the problem I have with it. Anurag said it. There were no flashbacks and he does not remember actually being fully conscious when jnr Diya was made.

Komolika is devious, and Anurag has a tenancy to pass out when inebriated We saw this with the Holi track and the Bajaj track - Anurag becomes "sulky and or silly" when he's drunk 

So did Anurag just remember because she claims it so?  

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with the child or her existence. Children do not ask to come into this world, God decides where they enter (are born into) the world.   

And let's just be honest, this is Kasautii land - histories change at the drop of a hat. 

@Bold : precisely in kzk anything can happen any time. We are just watching as they are showing us. If they want to stretch or change stuff overnight they will get FB's in no time.

Anupre also had non existent sex in FB last komo track out of no where πŸ˜† so imagine their level of creativity πŸ€£

At start of post leap they mentioned diya as 6 year old then later mohini said she is 7 year old next you know she will be 8 year old and becomes twin to sneha πŸ˜† thats how kzk works 

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 3 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Just finished watching the whole episode. There’s this strange sukoon about Bajaj and Prerna. They have reached a stage of beauty in their relationship. The way Prerna opens up to him is something so peaceful. He is there by her side when he needs his, he stands like a steel shield when she needs to be protected, he steps back when she wants to be the attacker. The flexibility and love that she has had from Bajaj is phenomenal! He is her soul now! 

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I do like how Prerna open up to Bajaj, I am more on two side of the situation I don't like how Diya is being use like this. It gets kinda disturbing to watch how Anurag and Prerna look at her like she's some mistake while I do I find it human nature for Prerna to feel like this. Someone like Komolika got everything she wants while Prerna lost everything as well as her lifeline Sneha. Prerna needs to improve on herself and stop allow people like Mohini and Nivi walk all over her when she's Basu Bahu.

On the other hand I want Sneha and Diya to get along with eachother like sisters and not hold any grudge against eachother even if they're not sisters I want them to get along.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _charu_

No anger for the person responsible for this πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ her crying is so superficial. 

Her crying was of insecurity only while no anger towards either Komo or Anurag for what they did. Being a mother it would have been realistic of her to file a case and fight for justice. We still have many mothers out there in this world who are fighting to get justice for the death of their adult daughters/Sons it's been so many years and these mothers are still fighting for justice, and then we have mothers like Prerna who's doing nothing for her daughter and is only interested in getting revenge on Anurag.