Why Was Sushant in bed rest for 3-4 months for dengue?

Posted: 3 years ago

Till  now, Sushant’s old staff, family members, friends and broker have said the following :

• He is not the kind of person to suicide.
  • Something changed in Sushant after the October trip to Italy.
  • Rhea did not let them meet him.
  • He was mostly unconscious and slept in his room while Rhea and her family/friends partied.
  • Rhea changed Sushant’s staff and handled everything. Even staff as old as ones who was with him since 2015. 
  • In December Rhea started looking for a new apartment stating Sushant’s old house was haunted.
  • Broker mentioned Rhea was specifically looking for an apartment with low security. 
  • Sushant was unwell after coming from Italy trip in October.
  • Rhea told everyone he had dengue.
  • Sushant’s cook said he was in bed rest for 3-4 months for DENGU. 😳
  • Then Sushant had started on the Depression medication (either will-fully or forcefully), which he could not stop mid way because he was aware of the bad side effects.
  • For his apparent ill “health“, Rhea and her mother called Tantric babas, even bank statements states huge amount spent on Pooja, which Sushant’s family said was for black magic. 😮 Till this point, I feel he was in hostage and it was done against his will, because some one like Sushant who believes in science won’t believe in this black magic crap.

WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW ?

• If Sushant had dengue like Rhea claimed, what did she do to treat it? 
  • Did she take him to hospital? If yes which hospital, who was the doctor?
  • If no, why not. 
  • Why was Sushant in bed rest for for 3-4 months for DENGUE?
  • Shouldn’t he have been taken to hospital if his dengue condition was getting worst? 
  • How did Sushant suddenly developed Depression after coming from Italy trip that you started giving him medications and did black magic?
  • Did Sushant tell you anything about his mental health? 
  • How did dengue turn into bipolar?
Edited by RomyaForever - 3 years ago

So we are really going to take the black magic theory seriously.

Originally posted by YoWorld

Actually the cook mentioned it and his sister also and now bank statements saying Huge amount spent on Pooja samagri.. 

so I have added my observation.

May be it’s done to devoid him of his Logical thinking. I personally don’t believe in it 😆

Edited by RomyaForever - 3 years ago

One of the staff said he never saw ssr going to the doctors. Confused about everything on this case. 

Originally posted by YoWorld

These things exist. 

People do Pooja’s to ward off or whatever . 

SSR himself has been called “Mannat” . His parents did “tapasya “ to have him. 

And as per report , several people have stated Rhea said she had a dead friends helping her or whatever. 

Looks like she is the disturbed one. 

Originally posted by Terenaina

One of the staff said he never saw ssr going to the doctors. Confused about everything on this case. 

Yes and Siddharth pitani accepted he gives Sushant 2 tablets but name he doesn’t know

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

These things exist. 

People do Pooja’s to ward off or whatever . 

SSR himself has been called “Mannat” . His parents did “tapasya “ to have him. 

And as per report , several people have stated Rhea said she had a dead friends helping her or whatever. 

Looks like she is the disturbed one. 

Oh, I have honestly only seen these in movies. Anyways, I feel like all these drama of medication, bipolar, black magic, paranormal activity ( though they may exists Otherwise ) are done after the October trip. The entire timeline is becoming clearer 

Originally posted by RomyaForever

Oh, I have honestly only seen these in movies. Anyways, I feel like all these drama of medication, bipolar, black magic, paranormal activity ( though they may exists Otherwise ) are done after the October trip. The entire timeline is becoming clearer 

Yes . 

This one is the most consistent from everyone. 

Yes.

Every starts after the mysterious euro trip.Need to know wth hell happened there.

Till now...only thing I have understood is that Rhea came in sushant's life from April 2019...he had a Europe trip in Oct and after coming from this trip all drama has started. So whatever happened, it has started after this Europe trip.