Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Again, not true.My sister struggled from it for an year or so and none of us had a clue until she finally snapped and asked for help.We were so shocked and heartbroken that we let her go through so much pain.

bold for you. I have helped two of my friends to seek help when they were really not opening up but there was bit of change in the way they talked or the way they perceived things or so as I said it's based on my experience which can be different then yours. 

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

The forever SRK fan. I think since he also started out on tv and came as an outsider. He was inspiration for many aspiring outsiders. Sushant will also live in a way too many inspiration to many. 

srk kyu silent hai ? Arnab shd interview srk to know how.much sush loved srk n what srk thot of his idol worship of him...

Edited by Jay_tapori - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

That's like asking if a healthy looking person looks like he has cancer? 

You can't see it because it's internal, and in the initial phases it may not even be evident. Same thing with depression. You don't have to be a psychiatrist to know this.

Obviously if he had depression than it didn’t seem very evident. That was my point.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

srk kyu silent hai ? Arnab shd interview srk to know how.much sush loved srk n what srk thot of his idol worship of him...

The entire industry is silent . 

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Obviously if he had depression than it didn’t seem very evident. That was my point.

Depression isn't evident. It can never be. It's internal. The happiest looking people may be suffering from it.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just based on this video.....no he doesn't look depressed at all....neither does he look harassed or bullied or being pushed in a corner by anyone.....he is looking so so happy and not in a dark place at all......just based on this video only.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ponymo

Depression isn't evident. It can never be. It's internal. The happiest looking people may be suffering from it.

The example I gave of students to be on the look out for. Frequent mood swings, irregular sleeping hours, lack of motivation in school and spending time with friends. Like I said I reported one student to student support services and she was depressed but you are right in many cases it isn’t as evident. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jay_tapori

Arnab should interview SRK?? OK..😆

Let me ask u a question.....if u make a list of the top 10 outsiders who made it in BW....would ur list have SRK in it or not???

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Arnab should interview SRK?? OK..😆

Let me ask u a question.....if u make a list of the top 10 outsiders who made it in BW....would ur list have SRK in it or not???

shd interview srk lik he interviwed ankita....for all the nice things..like sush idolised srk sooooo much ....so srk mustv def had a lovely bond...

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just based on this video.....no he doesn't look depressed at all....neither does he look harassed or bullied or being pushed in a corner by anyone.....he is looking so so happy and not in a dark place at all......just based on this video only.

Great and I never asked collectively!