Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Anika80

I don't think there is something fishy just Mumbai police tried to make content public investigating on bw  and now that sushant family lawyer and Bihar police deviated the case on reha etc. They try to cover their incompetence   for me here there are not big fish but probably  small fish who take some advantage of a fragile guy like sushant was in that moment. Then media politician made it big confusing and personal political agenda

The family lost his only son and they doubt on Reha, therefore, they have lodged an FIR ... after this FIR we have found so many contradictions in some of the crucial witness statements, therefore, doubt being established that there is something fishy..

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t believe anything Siddharth says after his interview with Arnab. 

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I don’t believe anything Siddharth says after his interview with Arnab. 

same here

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Now Mumbai police is busy  geting scripts from BW gang accordingly they r acting......Here actors are Mumbai Police

They know the Truth ..

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Now house help saying Rhea used to say this house (previous house) is haunted change this house some other house ...she wanted some 5-star and 7-star hotel type ...

Used to do some tantra mantra .. 🤪

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In India TV one of Sushant's aid who was with him till January 2020 ...

He was fine before when Rhea came to his life he started changing little bit but he was strong doing fine ... Rhea used to do tantra mantra may be some mind controling thing she has done ...

He is currently doubting Sidharth pithani also coz according to him he can't committed suicide

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZanduBaaM

The family lost his only son and they doubt on Reha, therefore, they have lodged an FIR ... after this FIR we have found so many contradictions in some of the crucial witness statements, therefore, doubt being established that there is something fishy..

I want to say for me Mumbai police  don't cover big fish but they cover just their incompetence they investigate just for  some publicity. But I have some faith in bihar police now that they have to do a good job in bihar there will be soon elections so I hope for the better

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Can't imagine all this , this is so sad.

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha15

Now Mumbai police is busy  geting scripts from BW gang accordingly they r acting......Here actors are Mumbai Police

They know the Truth ..

Mumbai police just tried to investigate in bw for publicity this is how they work.. Publicity praise promotions and nothing substantial. Like t in this case they deviated completely the case because they are jokers

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

I don't understand, why do good people have to suffer that much? What did Sushant do to deserve this? Nothing! He was a purehearted person who didn't deserve such pain from all corners. I wish you are happy wherever you are now Sushant 💔

exactly he is one of the few ppl whose life was important to the countrys progress technological n educational he was full of ideas