"Never seen him cry like this. He fainted also" - Pithani (New IV)

Posted: 11 days ago

This was a painful image.

πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”Heartbreaking

Heartbreaking πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Then why Sumita is saying to Arnab that Sushant expressed his fear With his sister that now they will be after him ? Is this article an attempt to say that Sushant and Disha are not close and there is no link between these two cases? Is Smitha and Sushant sister lying then?

Edited by SriRani - 11 days ago

I don't understand, why do good people have to suffer that much? What did Sushant do to deserve this? Nothing! He was a purehearted person who didn't deserve such pain from all corners. I wish you are happy wherever you are now Sushant smiley28

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

I don't understand, why do good people have to suffer that much? What did Sushant do to deserve this? Nothing! He was a purehearted person who didn't deserve such pain from all corners. I wish you are happy wherever you are now Sushant smiley28

my mother tells this to me- this world is a hell for good people and paradise for the sinners

This case can be solved in 1-2 days if Mumbai police and Bihar police will work together. But looks like there is something fishy which we are don't know therefore daily one new theory popping out in media.