FF : Tere bin na lage Mera Mann. Chapter 62 updated 23/02 pg: 78

suryavni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi dear yrhpkians..

I am Surya..former IF member rejoining after 8 yrs..

I was totally cut off from ITV but  during  this pandemic I found my way back..binged on Harshad's shows...every single one since kdmhmd... after that I watched shows based on their content and then stumbled upon krpkab...I came to know about Shaheer then only.....and he did impress me with his performance..just..impressed..then I checked out Navya...and totally adored him..loved both Shaheer and Somya..and their comfort around each other..

When I started watching yrhpk..I was really stunned by Abir...and Mishty...

Shaheer and Rhea ..nailed their roles beyond perfection and now I am a Committed Admirer of RheSha..

I am writing an FF based on yrhpk... Actually it was for the kdmhmd which I discontinued...and which I think suits yrhpk characters..any kdmhmd members here..please don't be offended...☺

Just..same same different different

️So bringing you version 2.0 of

~~Tere bin na lage Mera Mann~~

Claim

This FF is purely for reading and entertainment .

Kindly refrain from copying any part or scenes for any other purposes.

Thank you..

❣️

https://my.w.tt/WAzfJQntgbb

Wattpad link👆

Chapter index

Prologue

Character sketch

Chapter 1  - page 1

Chapter 2 b- page 1

Chapter 3  - page  2

Chapter 4  - page  3

Chapter 5  - page  3

Chapter 6  - page  3

Chapter 7  - page  4

Chapter 8  - page  4

Chapter 9  - page  6

Chapter 10 - page 6

Chapter 11 - page  7

Chapter 12 - page  8

Chapter 13 - page 9

Chapter 14 - page  11

Chapter 15 - page 12

Chapter 16 - page 13

Chapter 17 - page 14

Chapter 18 - page 15

Chapter 19 - page 16

Chapter 18 - page     

Chapter 19 -  page    

Chapter 20 - page     

Chapter 21 - Page.    

TBNLMM PM List.

pallavi25

Hello2020

Mii5

Edited by suryavni - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suryavni thumbnail

PROLOGUE

The Past...

An 8 year old girl huddled to herself in fierce cold..

Her mind in revolt.

How dare he treat me like that...and why on earth he called her a cheater...!

She felt rage smoulder within her...Indeed she had lost her parents ...but still she had her Badimaa ..and they surely hadn't come begging at his doorstep...!!

Her head throbbed on one side and she put up her hand to rub the part which hurt when he yanked and twirled her braided thick hair...it had been her pride...she had the thick black hair well down to her hip and her badimaa was too fond of them too...

But ...today...

Today he had used her pride to pain her ...I hate him...I hate him..

As her thoughts raced she rubbed her head fiercely...forgetting the strands getting tangled...

He looked at the black night  from his balcony...his eyes blazing..

How dare she go against him in his own house.And it served her right that she got the pain...well she never was mad at him as she was today...his mind tried to calm him...and he ruefully acknowledged the truth...

But then...today...for the first time..

His heart wrenched in pain...he tried to be rebellious against the feeling...but failed...

He never forgave his mother for leaving his father..

And he had no idea that it would hurt him this much when he felt her hand strike his face..

All because of her...

She need to cry...his hand went up to his left cheek where Meenakshi striked...and for a second he became numb feeling the wetness of his tears,...how could he cry?!

She made him do that ...he thought with hatred...and I hate her more...I hate her...I hate her..

Later in the night he walked to the field...

She lay curled up...freezing out in the makeshift farm rest...he looked at her with contempt and scooped her in his arms...his arms went cold at the touch of her skin...and with difficulty and lack of grace a 13 year old boy could afford , he walked to the home...carrying her..

She huddled to him in search of warmth...wanting more...

“I hate you...”

He heard her mumble and without any surprise replied softly..

Me tooo..

The PRESENT..

The dream...that dream...

She woke up with a start...how could a dream be so crystal clear.?...um...not completely but it jolted her emotions..

She remembered the night when she first dreamt of him….

The snow flecks were lodged in his long hair...even though his face was not clear in her dream she could feel the steel of his jaw...as if she trailed her fingers across them...

His fingers had buried themselves in her long hair ...as he brushed his lips on her cheeks...

Every sense seemed to be intense and ... perfect..!

She had woken up with her whole body sweating and upon reflex her hands had gone to her hair...

And she had sighed in relief...it was not her...not her at all...

How could that girl be her?!! Never..

Because she doesn't have a long hair...she smiled wryly...as she passed her fingers through her closely cropped hair...

Yes it was okay for her to dream...after all she was seventeen...but the fact that she was being targeted by a specific dream amidst the great shock of her life was disconcerting...

The FUTURE..

She was still having her dream..

But it had become more misty and clouded...

She tried to ward of the mist ...but her hands were unrelenting...

She was gasping...chasing her dream...and then with an upsurge...she woke up...!!!

"Thank God ..."

She heard an unfamiliar voice beside her bed as she slowly opened her eyes to the brightness of the room...

"Doctor...Mrs.Rajvansh is conscious..."

The same voice...where was she...her eyes strained against the light...but she had to know..

One sweeping glance around was enough to locate herself...

She was in hospital???

How...? Why??? She was supposed to meet Abir after her class...then why she is here..?

The pain in her head was splitting her head ...as she gathered more strength to inspect herself...

But the sight was not welcoming...she had an arm sling with plastered arm secured in it...

Her left side pained terribly...

"Mrs.Rajvansh..!" A man in white coat rushed in ...with evident relief...the Doctor...she assumed.and what's with Mrs.Rajvansh..she was happy to be that ..but still they have'nt confessed...a smile crept her lips ….

Then her eyes went still...when they spotted the man who followed him...He had placed himself at the door...and everything faded away ...only the yearning to close the distance burned her heart and soul...

Abir....her soul called out...why was he standing there...why he is not taking me in his arms and soothing me as he always did...it was then she saw the bundle in his hands...

"Mrs Rajvansh.."Doctor called her seeking her attention...

"We are very much relieved that you are stable now...though you have some serious injuries ...you are fine...and erm..."he looked at Abir who was standing still at the door. and with a sigh continued.

"We are very sorry Mrs Rajvansh ...We could not save your husband...but your baby...she is safe and sound...though a bit premature she is doing well..."

Heer blinked her eyes...she felt like giggling...was the doctor kidding...

Abir was here ...in front of her eyes...and if she is Mrs Rajvansh...then Mr.Rajvansh is none other than Abir...!!!

And did he say baby... Her heart swelled...and the pain shoot up in her head...

But how? When did they get married...and baby??

"Doctor ..yeh..."she opened her dried mouth and started...but gulped in shock when she heard what the doctor said next...

"When he was wheeled in Mr.Kunal Rajvansh  was unconscious ...we tried our best ...but ...then.if it brings you any comfort....just before he slipped ...he said ...I love you...We are very sorry for your loss”

Horror engulfed her as she stared at the mute figure standing by the door..

KUNAL.!!! she was Mrs.Kunal Rajvansh...!!

Why would Kunal say that...that he loved her??!!

She was wrapped in the mist again...an infectious laugh ringing in her ears...Kunal.

Kunal...no more...

Fun...no more...

Friend...no more...

Brother...no more...

Kuhu...no more...

Abir...no more...

The Past .....

The Present .....and 

The Future...

suryavni thumbnail

Theme 

Theme song & Title credit: T Series and Sonu Nigam

Character sketch

Abir Rajvansh ( Shaheer Sheikh)

Son of Meenakshi Rajvansh and Mehul Kapadiya

25 yrs old..CEO of Rajvansh group of Companies.

Loves his family.. Responsible son but have strained relationship with his mother.

A bit introvert...loves poetry and photography.

Kunal Rajvansh ( Ritwick Arora)

https://twitter.com/Surya64469043/status/1289649253644607488?s=19

Son of Parul Rajvansh and Late Ajay Patel.

20 yrs old college going.. easygoing fun loving.

Laadla of the family who basks in the love of two mother's..

Mishty Agarwal ( Rhea Sharma)

Daughter of Naman and Shriya Agarwal...orphaned after parent's Divorce.. adopted daughter of Rajshri Maheshwari..

20 yrs old.. independent fierce and perfectionist..

Introvert..loves reading and Modeling.

Kuhu Maheshwari (Kaveri Priyam)

Daughter of Shaourya Maheshwari and Vrinda ..Not accepted by Varsha Maheshwari as her husband's daughter and because of the rift Kuhu lives with Rajshri Maheshwari.

Bubbly, extrovert who loves fashion and her family.

Rajshri Maheshwari ( Latha Sabarwal)

https://twitter.com/Surya64469043/status/1289646845136744449?s=19

Badimaa for Mishty and Dadi for Kuhu.

At present living at Greenville USA with Mishty and Kuhu.

Wife of Late Vishambar Maheshwari Old business Partner of Rajvansh's.

Best friend of Meenakshi Rajvansh.

Meenakshi Rajvansh (Rupal Patel)

https://twitter.com/Surya64469043/status/1289646926263066626?s=19

Abir's mother..loves her son and family very much..

Husband Mehul Kapadiya..who is a fraud and tried to embezzel RM enterprises and on the way accidentally implicated Vishambar Maheswari in the case.Left Rajvansh sadan when Meenakshi came to know the truth.

Co owner of Rajvansh group of Companies.

At present residing at New York..as they relocated years back to avoid the scandal.

Parul Rajvansh ( chithrali 

https://twitter.com/Surya64469043/status/1289646970294788097?s=19

Younger sister of Meenakshi Rajvansh .Husband Ajay Patel passed away when Kunal was a small baby.

Helps Meenakshi in office and home... peacekeeper of the home 

Yashpal Rajvansh aka Nanu

https://twitter.com/Surya64469043/status/1289647025957425152?s=19

Meenakshi and Parul Rajvansh's father..Abirs best friend. 

Loving Motivating enthusiast all the way...

Jugnu./ Mark( Mohit Sharma)

https://twitter.com/Surya64469043/status/1289647148837953536?s=19

Faithful household help of Rajvansh Sadan  in India.

Always going above and beyond for his Abir Bhai and Kunal Bhai..

As well as trusted confidante of Abir ..as his personal secretary in Rajvansh group of companies.

🤭

Piya Awasthi 

Neil Awasthi - Ruslan mumtaz..

As the story develops characters will be added accordingly.

suryavni thumbnail

Tere bin na lage Mera Mann

Chapter 1

Greenville, USA

Dawn break

It was drizzling ....tiny threads of rain hummed their way down to earth....

In the cosy darkness combined with the dim light of the night lamp in her room Heer hugged her teddy pillow tight....she was sleeping ....relishing her dream...she could sense him.....coming to her back and holding her shoulders.....moving aside her long curls baring her back.....

She was having goosebumps all over her body when she felt his lips trail a path along the hemline of her gown....

Her stomach tightened ...in anticipation.....this was surreal...! She could predict his moves....!

Now he will turn her to him....

Will lift her chin with his index finger......

She'll close her eyes to hide the pure love brimming from them and will trail her fingers along his cheeks.....

Mishty held her breath.....she pulled the comforter close...

".....Mishty…Mishty ki bachi..wake up..

Kuhu shook Mishty ....tugging on to the comforter...

"kya...Kuhu...."Mishty said sleepily....."Let me see his face....."

"awww GOD!!"Kuhu sighed loudly as she put her hands to her hips....

"Phir se........you can't see 'him' now...you have to get up NOW!!

It's not fair ...Tere ko to itna acha sapna aata hai...nahi chalega!"

"You know what Kuhu ....hamesha tumhi mere dream kharab kar deti ho.....he was about to face me ...and look what you have done....!"

Mishty sat up in the bed pouting.....

"Uffo Mishty..are you chasing the man of your dreams or dream of a man," Kuhu put up her hands in exasperation....

Mishty looked at her and shook her head in self denial....

"Well it's my dream but I don't think it's me...."

"Okay okay....Now get up fast and freshen up...Dadi is about to start aarti.....and you have a busy day ahead... today is your day na?.you have to get your dress from the boutique....then your farewell get together....I still have a year to rock this day....not done Mishty..hamesha tumhe Sab pehle milte hain.."

"Oh! GOD !! Thanks Kuhu....it did go completely out of my mind...."

Mishty scrambled into her chappals and dashed to the bathroom muttering "stupid dream...!"

Rajshri had always insisted her girls attending the morning aarti...and adhering to the Indian culture even though they had relocated to Greenville...a sad smile formed at her lips when she thought of her childhood friend Meenakshi...if Meenakshi was not there she would have perished in the hardships of life ....but now ...even if she is there to extend any help.....

Rajshri sighed ....and plastered a smile on her face when she heard her precious girls racing down the steps...

Mishty and Kuhu bent to take aashirwad from Rajshri once the arti was finished....

Rajshri's hand rested on Mishty's head ....and her fingers moved through the dense soft hair....

Mishty looked up and caught the thing that glittered in her Badima's eyes....

"Badimaa.!"She let out a warning tone.....

"Nahi beta ... Mein aise hi...."Rajshri tried to cover up ..."

"Tumhari lambi Baal miss karthi hoo.. kabhi kabhi..."Rajshri smoothed the soft mass which stopped just above her shoulders....

"Hmm... Dadiii...it seems Mishty may reconsider her.resolution....aajkal.lambe baalon wali heroins ki filme..dekhthi hai...aur..."

Kuhu giggled and Mishty gave her a warning look....."Kuhu ki bachi..chup!!"

"Badima...mujhe pata hai aap mujhe aise dekhna chahthi ho..lekin..mereliye..woh Mera guzra hua Kal hai.. ."Mishty started to say some thing but Rajshri stopped her....

"It's okay..beta...but if it's my last wish ...will you...?"

"Badimaa..!"

"Dadiii!"

Both girls yelled in unison....as Rajshri turned her face away from them....

No way was she going to hide her pain from her children...they already knew....a little....

"No Badima...don't you dare to say that....nothing will happen to you....Bade papa ke jaane ke baad aapne hum donon ko sambhala...hum aapko kuch nahi hone denge"

Mishty hugged Rajshri from back nuzzling her cheek....

Kuhu looped her hand around Rajshri...and they stayed in the hug as if to protect their Mother figure,the one that didn't give them birth but gave her life for both of them.. 

They willed to protect her from any possible harm ......though all of them knew it was not possible....

"Chalo coffee pee lete hai.....you two have a busy day today.....Kuhu...did you finish your studies.?"

"Haa Dadii..." Kuhu nodded and as Rajshri turned winked at Mishty.... Mishty rolled her eyes at Kuhu's natak.

"Mishty ....Jaldi karo .Mrs .Davis can be lazy sometimes ....if you didn't bother her early you won't get your dress...."Said Rajshri as she turned towards  the kitchen.

"Haan.. Badima""Aap duniya ki sabse achi maa ho.....We don't know how we'll be able to cope without you...."

"You will have to learn beta.....!"

Rajshri said in a determined voice as she guided them to the tea table. The girls followed silently......

"Mishty..!"Rajshri looked at her...."I've called Meenakshi...she will be making arrangements for your college ...!"

"No Badima...!" Mishty looked at Rajshri shocked.....

"You talked to Meenakshi aunty...and you didn't tell me?!!"Her voice was full of reproach.

Rajshri came to her and hugged her....

"Mishty beta....don't take it to heart....she is my best friend...the only relation I have in this world whom I could trust with you two....and the only person I could approach for help.....tum bhi jaanti ho ki..Shourya aur Varsha..Kuhu ko nahi apna paayega to tumhe kaise mein unke bharose chod Doo.Maine tei Kar liya hai aur woh.."Rajshri stopped when she saw Kuhu frantically signalling her to stop.

"Its...its okay Badima...i too love her ...but.I have already started looking for a job...and I plan to attend evening shifts in college......why should Meenakshi aunti be taking responsibility of my studies?...mujhe aapko chodke kahi nahin jaana."Mishty stopped and horror filled her big almond eyes behind the glasses...

"Badima...it means I have to leave Greenville and stay in New York..!! That too in Rajvansh Mansion??!"She shook her head sideways a couple of times....Kuhu and Rajshri looked at each other in slight alarm...

"Badima...it is impossible....no way I am going to stay with ....with...that ...pig headed jerk...."

Mishty said with a finality looking at both her Badima and Kuhu...who was spotting dreamy eyes .

" I am ready Dadi...to go to Rajvansh Mansion...but Mera to ek saal baaki hai"

"Haan iskii ek saal abhi baaki hai aur mein kahi nahi jaa Rahi aapko chodke.."Mishty was disturbed and Rajshri changed the topic."Okay beta...let's keep that matter aside...have your food..."Rajshri coaxed Mishty to have her cereal.

"Kuhuuu..get ready soon...I'll drop you..." Mishty said as she wiped her mouth.

Kuhu gave her a silly smile..."Mishty ki bachi..badi bhulakkad ho..did you forget? I have no classes today....it's a campaign day...and i had already submitted my proposals..."

"Okay okay Ms.perfection...."Mishty laughed and ran to her room to get changed....

She had rehearsals for her salsa dance to be performed on stage in the farewell function...and before that she will drop by Mrs Davis and remind her about her dress...

Mishty put on a black sleeveless top and a black jean caprice...she brushed her hair and put on her usual accessories and came down...

"Beta it's raining ....put on the raincoat..."Rajshri called out.

"Okay Badima.! See you Kuhu...aur kuch bhi gadbad mat karna mere room mein ..!" Mishty put on her headsets as she warned Kuhu and took the raincoat from the hanger ...before she more or less ran out of her apartment to take the elevator down...

Abir let out a groan.....as he placed himself upon his seat in Delta Airways Flight to Greenville.

Kunal chuckled but kept the comment that itched his tongue tip to himself.....

Abir shook his head sideways ...in refusal...!

How come he is now seated in a flight when he was supposed to be preparing for a project discussion to be held at Rajvansh Residency..?

Nanu..& Massi ! Always he listens to them and he had no choice..!

It all started last night ..

As usual after work and his routine chess hour with Nanu he had skipped out.

If he stayed at home there will be more awkward moments between them...mom will try to make small talks and somehow it will lead to an argument..

As he cycled through the night he felt an odd tingling... usually riding gave him the physical exhaustion and calmness of mind...but today it was like he was on an edge or something..an an anticipation...a pain long buried.. trying to resurface...

After freshening up he had joined others for dinner....

All were seated and Abir noticed the unusual silence.

Even Kunal was silent...

His eyes darted to Massi.....Nanu...then to his mom..

He had always avoided looking at Meenakshi..but somehow his eyes fell on her....He was surprised to see swollen red eyes...! Meenakshi turned to Abir...

"Abir..I want you to go to Greenville tomorrow...with Kunal..!"

"Greenville ?!! Achanak Kya hogaya...Kya koi Naya deal hai ?Massi..."

Abir turned questioning eyes to Parul massi.

" Inse poochiyee ki mujhe yeh vaale business ke baare mein kyu nahi bataya Gaya aur ab bata Raha hai ki Kal jaana hai aur voh bhi" confusingly looking at Kunal." Kunal?? Kunal  ko bhi le jaana hai??! Woh Kya karega? Uska college??"He was trying to figure it out that when Meenakshi spoke out.

"Rajshri.....tum donon ko uski Ghar jaana hai .woh  Greenville mein hai...aur use madat ki zaroorath hai..."

Abir's eyes narrowed...

So that was the thing. The mighty Mrs.Rajvansh want me to go to her friend offering services....

Anger welled inside him as he looked at her sitting across the table...

"No Mrs.Rajvansh..I am sorry...I am not interested in making domestic calls without being invited...moreover tomorrow I have an important meeting with the auditor.., project discussion..."

"You don't worry about official things...I'll fit in all things..."Meenakshi cut in.

Abir took a deep breath..but before he could say anything Nanu spoke up" Nahi Abir..iss baat ko taalo math...jaroori hai isliye tumhe kaam soump Raha hoo"

"Sorry Nanu..Kya aapko pata tha?.Agar mujhe office see chutti mil Raha hai to mujhe aur bhi Kai kaam karma baaki hai"His voice was sharp as his look he directed to Meenakshi.

Meenakshi looked at her  son sitting across the table....his eyes and face clearly stating the fact that he hates her....She had tried .....tried many ways to get close to the boy ...but always he would elude her and put himself in an impenetrable shell....

Over years she tried and has now lost the hope altogether...

She perfectly understood that Abir was not ready to go to Greenville because the matter was related to her...her friend....though they stayed relatively closer, Meenakshi and Rajshri had limited their contact through phone..partly because of Abir and Mishty's displeasure regarding each other...Rajshri already knew about Abir's strained relationship with Meenakshi and therefore found it better to not add one more reason for both of their sake..Abir never enquired about the Maheshwaris ..though Kunal tried to get some information about them. but she had discouraged him then...

Nanu was about to say something....but a hand on his hand made him pause.... Meenakshi nodded in understanding though tears welled in her eyes.Parul  couldn't see the pain in Meenakshi's eyes...

"Abir... Rajshri di..... Rajshri di ko Brain tumor.hai..aur unko..madat chahiye...agar unhe kuch ho Gaya tho..unki help humhe karna chahiye Abir..tum Meri baat manogi naa.."She said in a low voice to Abir.

Meenakshii wiped away the tears that flowed down .

Abir pretended to eat... trying to absorb the news ...

"its okay.. Badi ma ...!i Agar Abir Bhai nahi jaa rahe to Kya hua..mein jaaoonga na...waise bhi Mishty ko dekhe hue kitne saal hue...I am dying to see her!!

Abir choked on his food at what Kunal said....

Mishty...! ..he blinked for a second as torrent of memories flooded his mind in full blow....

Kunal chuckled at the change of expression on his brother's face...

"ah! Ab yaad aagaya shayad..zor se..some one remembers her very well..."

Color crept onto his face as Abir tried to breath between hiccups....

Meenakshi immedietly gave him a glass of water and patted his back her brows puckering in concern.

In other circumstances he would have avoided Meenakshi.....but now ..he was certainly taken aback by the effect the name had on him...

Nanu sat there with an observant eye....for years he too had tried to bridge the gap between mom and son...he was sure of meenu's love for Abir...but dealing with Abir was difficult.....the day he was able to do the things on his own Abir had totally debarred Meenakshi from his matters....he avoided her food even if it was meant just for him....he avoided her presence....always...

But ...now ....he took water from her without any hesitation.....

Abir was thinking...

If he back out from this trip....Kunal will definitely make a story out of it....he knew his baby brother enough to predict his moves....he will be telling that arrogant obstinate girl about how Abir Rajvansh backed out from visiting their home fearing facing her!!

"hmm...o...okay...! I...I will go...."Abir muttered and Kunal let out a wide grin....."Thank you bro....if you backed out I would have lost my chance to see Mishty ...that too after 12 long years..."

12 long years....

He sighed and sank deep into the seat closing his eyes...half an hour more...to Greenville....mom ko early morning flight charter karna tha !?

So dears do like and comment..

Mishbir meeting ahead and would like to know how this is going..

All suggestions and criticism are welcome

Surya

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

wow...its really interesting...

the character sketch is so nice...

waiting for next updates...

suryavni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

wow...its really interesting...

the character sketch is so nice...

waiting for next updates...

Thank you @ruhi19 for liking and commenting on this FF..

Of course I never can write anything to improve Abir and Mishty's character...they are Gems as they are......🤗

I just gave them a different situation..

Angry young man and Angry chorni..and their Nok- jhokes..

Do continue to read and comment ❤️

suryavni thumbnail

Tere bin na lage Mera Mann

Chapter 2

Mishty put on the raincoat inside the elevator....She smiled and acknowledged the presence of her fellow dwellers in the apartment complex....They lived in a middle class area and had minimum facilities offered.One of the main constraints was vehicle parking. There was only limited area for parking lot in the building and therefore they parked the car by the nearby garage...

As the elevator reached the ground floor.... Mishty pulled on her hood .she was mildly surprised by the mini crowd waiting for the elevator...she smiled and nodded to the known faces and walked past the people pulling her hood close to her cheek.

After a short brisk walk in the drizzle, she opened her Mazda and dipped  into the driving seat...hands with key already on ignition...

She stared at her right hand for a moment in confusion.....

Oh! My god..!! My bracelet.....!!

Kunal whistled as they went up in the elevator......he eyed everyone in it and suddenly something caught his eye....

"Abir bhai..what's that??"

Abir looked at his jacket...

"What??!"

"This..."Kunal pointed to a dangling thing tangled with his right pocket zip...

"Oh! Yeh Kya,.yeh to kisika bracelet.hai..."Abir examined it with a curious eye....

"Abir bhai...it's a charm bracelet.....its gold but this charm dolphins on it ..."

Abir smoothed the dolphins with his fingers..and  smiled at Kunal... ".jaana pehchana sa lag Raha hai Kya,.?"

Kunal took the little ornament in hand and smiled ..."yes Bhai. you gave me an exact pendent on my 8th birthday...."

"And you lost it..!"Abir laughed lightly and was therefore unaware of the look of guilt on Kunal's face...

"Tumhare jaisa nahi...yeh jiska bhi hai woh iska ache se kadr karthe hain...otherwise this worn out thing would not be coupled with this gold bracelet....you go and meet the Maheshwaris.I'll go down...most probably someone must be searching for this..."

" Par Bhai...mein..."Kunal couldn't finish his sentence as Abir took the bracelet from his hand and got out of the elevator a floor beneath that of Maheshwari's and took to the stairs downward....

Mishty frantically searched her dress for the bracelet....

She remembered clasping it around her right wrist.....it was her lucky charm and no way she is going out without it....

She got out of the car and traced her path looking down carefully....no other person must have took this route....she thought ...if it went off the clasp then surely it must be down some where here...she was searching frantically ..

Suddenly she was caught by someone...who yanked her and shook her....

Mishty was stunned and stood shaking trying to understand what was happening when the man pulled out her headset....

"Dammit....I ve been calling you for the past five minutes and you had this thing on...!"

Mishty found her voice dead as she realised the anger in his voice...she stammered...

"Uff...umm I am sorry..I didn't hear you..but don't you think it's pretty harsh to hold me like this...."her voice was still shaking...

"Oh! "He let down his hands from her shoulders as he saw her eyes starting to smoulder...

"And will you care to explain me why I am manhandled...?"

Her voice was now seething in anger ....on one side she lost her bracelet and now an arrogant stranger! She feared that she would lose her temper then and there....

"I suppose you were going all over the ground for this...."

His tone was infuriating...but she gave it a pass when she spotted her bracelet hanging from his left index finger......unconciously her eyes inspected his lean fingers....

"Hmm?" He looked at her reaction with confusion..."You were not looking for this?"

Mishty slapped herself mentally and nodded."And you are welcome..."he said mockingly....."Umm...thank you..." Mishty said sheepishly realising her mistake....Both were standing in the rain.....she had her hood down and he too was wet.....

He looked up to the dull sky and a small smile played at his lips as he shook his head in reflex....

Water droplets from his hair found their way to her face....

"Yeh Kya Kar rahe ho..Abii..!" a car passed by drowning her voice....

Mishty cupped her mouth in horror....! What? What did she just say..?That too to a stranger....

Without another word she ran to her car......

The man looked at her running to the car amused...and then walked to the apartment raking his fingers through his wet hair....

Mishty shook her head several times as if to shake out the  incident ....the deep breathing soothed her a little and she bend to rest her head on the wheel...

Its Badi maa...

Since the day when Rajshri had become unconscious and was wheeled to the hospital .. Mishty was edgy....

But what happened back there was .... Mishty puckered her brows in a worried expression...

How could his boyish face  loom in front of her eyes.... a thing as small as an innocent action by a stranger made her snap like that....??!

And she was calling him Abir..!! God...why should she remember that moment with him in India!! That too after these long years....

She had been to the sunflower field.... The weather was cloudy...but her mind too was as such.....she carelessly wandered trying to make her mood light.....occasionally plucking sunflowers...making a bouquet of it...

"Hey Mishty."

She heard her name being called....

"Kunal...!"

"Tum mujhe Bula leti.mein bhi saath chalta...aise akele kyun Chali aayi....."

Kunal panted slightly as  he came closer.......

" Mishty..yeh dekho hamara 'oil farm'...." Kunal fell into stride with her explaining the things they saw....

Their tour couldn't last more than a half hour.....

A deafening thunder indicated the coming torrent.....

"Ohh.,hum Ghar se door hai aur chata bhi nahi hai" Kunal said alarmingly...

Mishty looked around...

"Kunal .dekho wahan ek jagah hai....baarish rukne Tak hum vahaan rukthe hain..."she suggested....

"Haan...yeh theek hai" Kunal  ran to the shelter as the rain began to fall . Mishty followed him close ..running...

Time went by but rain continued with lightning and thunder.. Mishty looked at Kunal nervously....she knew he was as frightened as her...

"Tum dono?..kisiko bataye Bina yahaan Kya Kar rahe ho?Ghar mein sab kitna pareshaan hai koi andaza bhi hai tum donon ko??"

A voice growled ...and Mishty saw instant relief on Kunal's face...

"Abir bhai...!"

Abir stood at the entrance of the shelter looking  at Mishty accusingly....and handed the raincoat to Kunal...

"Tum yahaan phase nahi hote to mein aata hi nahi...ab yeh coat pehno aur chalo.."Abir snapped the command and immediately Kunal obeyed...

Kunal started to walk...but stopped.

"Mishty...."

Mishty was looking at the raincoat held at her by Abir..

He believe that she was responsible for the trouble he took to find them??

Ah! Why not? His head was full of ideas! His look just broadcasted what he thought.

Mishty  held her chin high in defiance.

"Mujhe Nahi chahiye.."

"Lekin Mishty..."Kunal started to convince heer...but a stern look from his brother shut him up....

"Kunal ab chalo..."Abir said folding the raincoat....he didn't wear one and he was fully drenched...

Kunal looked at Mishty for a moment then stepped into the rain ....

Mishty looked at Abir who was eying her with a serious expression....

She ignored and walked past him only to be stopped by a strong grip on her wrist....

"Abir......chodo muj..."

Suddenly a spray of water attacked her face....

Abir stopped shaking his head and grinned sheepishly....."Mein bhi chidaana jaanta hooo..ab yeh pehno aur chalo..."

Mishty pushed away his hand which extended the raincoat and after shooting a firing glance at him ran into the rain...

Again...Badi maa!! .. Mishty groaned and thumped her steering wheel.....Badi maa had broached the subject and maybe she was unconsciously dwelling on the matter of moving to New York for studies.....with Rajvansh's!

No way!! She won't leave Greenville....

By the time Mishty reached her campus her teammates had started practising....

She ran to her locker, pulled out her tights and turned to the changing room....

"Hi Mishty!"

Mishty sighed ....Oh!! God..give me a break!..her day was half ruined and now this....she turned.

"hi Avi...."she plastered a smile and nodded..."oh! I'll change and come okay...."

Kunal stood in front of the apartment door.....

"The Maheswaris"! He read out the name plate outside and inhaled deeply....

After 12  long years he was going to meet his friend.....a smile played at his lips when he thought about their childhood...the impact Mishty had made in him, his brother and the whole Rajvansh Sadan....

Even though they were together only for six months.....their friendship that hit off from the very first day...had strengthened with every passing day.....then she had moved to USA.... after some months they too relocated to New York..

And they had no contact ....he had asked badimaa several times but she was reluctant to divulge any details....he was confused at first ...but when he thought of Abir bhai...she had a reason....!

"Yes...?"

A spirited voice enquired....

Kunal blinked...one time ...several times.....

Her eyes were the one that caught his attention....they were sparkling with life.....

Her cheeks were chubby.....and the dark curly hair flowed down her shoulders half way to her back...

"umm...Mr....." Kunal saw a sudden fear in her eyes .and why was she looking behind him..?....

"I...I..me....mein...." Kunal wanted to groan ....oh! God what is happening to me....why I can't form a simple sentence....!!

Kuhu opened the door to find a tall boy standing in front of her door....his hands moving on the name plate...

And in the next instant she recognised him....Kunal!! she had a sudden apprehension at the thought of meeting Abir and looked past Kunal in slight fear....

Kuhu was excited when Rajshri told her about the Rajvansh's.... Though she never met the family Rajshri had filled her about their short stay with the Rajvansh's before kuhu came to live with Rajshri from Varsha's home....

She had done her private investigation in Social networking sites.she was particularly interested in the elder Rajvansh as the name itself was enough to rile Mishty... and she did get some pics of him from some business event..and then she came to stumble on Kunals pics..and truckload of them in his social network sites. .........

When it came to Kunal.... Mishty would  be laughing and become nostalgic.....it was as if she knew Kunal from Mishty's's description that when he stood baffled  at her doorstep it took less than fraction of a second to recognise him....

But what happened to him? Mi..I.....ma....?what was he saying??!!

Kuhu..cocked her head sideways and looked at him questioningly as Kunal gulped....

"M...m.... Mishty?!!!"

His voice was a mixture of emotions.....and Kuhu warmed up to him realising that Mishty's fondness to this boy was mutual.....but still she could not let go the opportunity....

"hmm..."she was about to nod positively but what happened next was the unexpected....

She was lifted up by two strong hands and he was twirling her laughing like a mad.

Kuhu squealed....

Rajshri was alarmed when she heard Kuhu's shriek....

"Kuhu....Kuhu...what happened???"She came running to the foyer and stood still.....

A man was lifting her Kuhu and turning around!!

"Kuhuuuu!!! Yeh kyyaa hai?? Yeh ladka?"

Rajshri demanded angrily as Kuhu  vigorously nodded negatively....but the question had its profound effect on the man....

He stilled....and sensing his response Kuhu started laughing out loud..

Kunal looked up at her dazed....his hold loosened and she slid along his length  to set foot on the floor....

"Tum Mishty Nahi Ho??!"

Rajshri looked at the man....her eyes wide in recognition...changing the perception .There was only a boy.who could do such antics ,even dare to do something like this to Mishty...Parul ka beta aur Meenu ka Munna..Kunal..

"Kunal beta...."

"Oh! I am sorry massi ma...I thought ...I am  sorry..."he glanced at Kuhu sheepishly.....

"Mujhe Pata hai..Kuhu ne hi yeh' I am Mishty' wala prank Kiya hoga "Rajshri laughed softly as she ushered Kunal inside .

"Abir? ...Tumhara bhai...woh nahi aaye? Acha khasa mouka that uss Mishty ki bachi ko reality check deneka.."

Kuhu said with a tinge of disappointment....

"Oh! Bhai hai na....he is down there...somebodies  bracelet got tangled with his jacket ..woh loutane Gaya hai...abhi aajayega..."

Kunal said as he observed the girl who was talking to him in such a carefree attitude..He had heard about kuhu's situation when they were kids and learned later that She was with massima..but never thought of her...till..now..

Kunal snapped from his thoughts sensing that Kuhu had stopped talking.

" Umm..Mishty bashing..huh...not allowed okay..Meri dost hai..voh....hey...Kya hua ..Kuhu..??

Kuhu was deep in thought ...and did not hear  Kunal... suddenly she turned to kunal.

"Did the bracelet have two dolphins on them?"

Kuhu's question threw both Kunal and Rajshri off balance....

She looked at Kunal ...his face giving away the answer.... Rajshri sunk into the sofa....

"Oh God....they will meet and will fight for sure..." it was Kuhu's voice...

"Ya...! I bet...agar Bhai  Mishty se mile toh khair Nahi......"

Kunal said in a dejected tone....

So that's how Mishbir met after 12 yrs..

Hope you liked it..

Do like and comment...your encouragement definitely matters to me..

Surya..

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

this is really amazing...

very tight update...its has a mix of all...

can u update title of ur story when ever u update a new part? so that it will be easy to know u updated new one...

suryavni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

this is really amazing...

very tight update...its has a mix of all...

can u update title of ur story when ever u update a new part? so that it will be easy to know u updated new one...

Thanks...glad you liked it..

Will update the title...as you see still a bit Rusty being away for such a long time☺️

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome story.....

Read both the parts at a stretch.... Loved it!

Eagerly waiting for the next part....

Thank you 😊