Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

waah...... means they have cleared up everything......and they will, after all post mortem report will tell the time of death, which is probably somewhere around 13th midnight

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/ANISHAJHA/status/1289010439754399744?s=20

https://youtu.be/pVDih5bbhXg

Watch the YouTube video about two ambulances and two bodies.

rainbow2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This whole rigmarole reminds me of the Amazon show Paatal Lok. The politician-police-underworld nexus and how smokescreens are set in order to hide the real truth. Won't be surprised if nothing ever comes out of all this. Too many powerful people and institutions seem to be involved, for the truth to ever emerge.

Even if the CBI takes over the case, it's already too late to make any fresh investigations. All the forensic evidence has been destroyed or compromised. And there is no question of doing any post mortem again, to verify the actual time and cause of death.

Which is why the family has latched on to the money angle, because that is the only thing which can be traced and investigated into.

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I remember Arnab asking SSingh why there were two ambulances....

but in the above video the ambulance pic in that Akshay's dp and the ambulance outside Sushant's house is different.

Edited :

https://youtu.be/XNBhilJWI6g

Edited by anjs - 3 years ago
sakmhlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just want to cry hard.was never a fan but as a humAn i m feeling like hell.sushant and his family is going to get justice before law it is for sure but everyone knows there is something which is so big.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

waah...... means they have cleared up everything......and they will, after all post mortem report will tell the time of death, which is probably somewhere around 13th midnight

They have Tampered and removed every evidence. They had access to his house for two days after the crime. His body is no more, all the reports are either tampered or just being kept secret. Mumbai police not co operating Bihar Police is not just a Ego problem. When the whole country is shouting it can't be only Ego that they are doing this. They have High official Order hence they aren't doing anything even after so many outbursts. The Police cannot have such power to an extent that CBI is Being pushed. Time is being bought. Rhea is buying time. They are making a very solid cooked up story in details before arriving even in an interrogation. 

There are many situations when it can be even doubted as a Murder. Many things just doesn't match up with the Suicide theory strongly based on my Opinion. If it was a Suicide Y would they hide things regarding postmortem or thing related to his other reports. Maybe Sushant's family knows this but they r waiting for the right time to pick up this. God Knows !!

Rhea tagging an account named Siddharth pithani suddenly turns SSR fan account with a Bio that it doesn't belong to a single person. Is the court blind to not understand Y would she give photo credit to a fan account or it's that easy for them to mould the truth.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

I remember Arnab asking SSingh why there were two ambulances....

but in the above video the ambulance pic in that Akshay's dp and the ambulance outside Sushant's house is different.

The one which left his house and the one which reached the hospital are two different ambulance and it's Very Very evident in the videos. 

There r many many proofs out their which the 'Jobless Twitter fans' as Ppl here calls them has Dig out. Much more strong Evidences than what People in the Job Failed to do.

Mahesh shetty should have been in the Ambulance if he n Sandip were there. But u will see Sandip everywhere. Talking to police, talking to ambulance driver to sitting on the front seat of the ambulance and which never reached the hospital.

Also Sandip changrd the direction of the Hospital. Who gave him the authority.

Arnab has taken many points which fans have proven out there.

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I just saw a marathi news channel clip saying aditya thackrey akshay kumar and mumbai top cop are meeting on sushants case .....whats akshays angle apart from wanting every film that sushant did 

Goodbyesss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

They have Tampered and removed every evidence. They had access to his house for two days after the crime. His body is no more, all the reports are either tampered or just being kept secret. Mumbai police not co operating Bihar Police is not just a Ego problem. When the whole country is shouting it can't be only Ego that they are doing this. They have High official Order hence they aren't doing anything even after so many outbursts. The Police cannot have such power to an extent that CBI is Being pushed. Time is being bought. Rhea is buying time. They are making a very solid cooked up story in details before arriving even in an interrogation. 

There are many situations when it can be even doubted as a Murder. Many things just doesn't match up with the Suicide theory strongly based on my Opinion. If it was a Suicide Y would they hide things regarding postmortem or thing related to his other reports. Maybe Sushant's family knows this but they r waiting for the right time to pick up this. God Knows !!

Rhea tagging an account named Siddharth pithani suddenly turns SSR fan account with a Bio that it doesn't belong to a single person. Is the court blind to not understand Y would she give photo credit to a fan account or it's that easy for them to mould the truth.

@bold

I remember Siddharth pitani had changed his user id to something else after Sushant’s demise. That id was taken by Sushant’s fan who is seeking justice ..