Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BREAKING: Alleged video of Rhea Chakraborty goes viral

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

CNNNews has accessed a video of Rhea Chakraborty where she states how she controls her boyfriend & even makes him collect 'hafta' from producers while making the boyfriend think he's a gooda(stud). 

Link: Video starts from 2:36 

https://mobile.twitter.com/CNNnews18/status/1289063366955335680

Edited by Fluffyalexis - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fluffyalexis thumbnail

She is gonna get destroyed by republic tonight. This woman has officially become the most hated person in india. 

Fluffyalexis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I cannot view it๐Ÿ˜’

What problem? 

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

The video is not authenticated as the channel has stated in BOLD- why are they still showing it then? This like, the channel going Republic ne bank statements dikhaaye, toh we also have to show something!!! Anything!

Veni-Vidi-Vici thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Omg.. We are witnessing Bollywood hit a new low everyday... Shocking.. The video is unverified though 

Fluffyalexis thumbnail

Guys I have seen few interviews of her. It's 100% her voice but then there are many voice artist who could easily fake it ..so take it with a pinch of salt. 

Justice4Samosa thumbnail

The reporter says 'Let me remind you that this is unverified and we cannot vouch for it's authenticity.' THEN WHY ARE YOU PLAYING IT OUT ON A NATIONAL NEWS CHANNEL WITHOUT VERIFYING?!

Who talks like a tapori in their day to day life like she is doing in the video? And someone would really make a video with her knowledge if there was something murky going on? 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It is working now. Thank u.

this video was so disturbing to watch. She even says I am working for someone but I cannot tell for whom. 

Til we find out when this was recorded no one can use this against rhea. Because we do not know whom she was dating. And her accent is very strange here.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

They are assuming .. I dont know nothing concrete again..

Ahana_Sehgal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This girl will go scott free for sure. If Sanjay dutt and salman are free, so will Rhea..

However, she is very vile human . The goon she is mentioning is surely not Sushant, but some bigshot Politician ..

I feel so sorry for Sushant..

One should be very careful of the partner ( boy/girl)  they choose .  A vile partner can destroy the most beautiful life